Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

**INTERCEPTED TRANSMISSION** CONFIRMED** Jovian Concord update is today on PC.

Just now, kreep2.0 said:

Yes I edited my post ...thanks.

lol- I see it.
Personally, Im not that excited. I did the raids when they were here before and it was a PITA to get a competent group together. We ended up 4 manning it most of the time. Occasionally we would have a fifth player to teach them how, but for the most part, we went with the win over the teachable momment.

6 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

lol- I see it.
Personally, Im not that excited. I did the raids when they were here before and it was a PITA to get a competent group together. We ended up 4 manning it most of the time. Occasionally we would have a fifth player to teach them how, but for the most part, we went with the win over the teachable momment.

Yeah, that was my experience with Trials as well most of the time, the larger numbers possible mostly being wasted and even in the mission itself the extra numbers were not usually justified, usually just resulting in players standing on buttons waiting to be able to do something while being attacked by enemies  capable of one or two shotting most of the players. I thought the idea behind the Trials was better than their actual presentation.

I assume we will hear more solid info around 3 for DE saying today or tomorrow for the update itself.

and here I thought they would miss their delayed deadline..

30 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

And I can finaly buy it to my brother. 

Damn, what would they do without us, eh? 😛

buy it or farm it themselves 😛

edit: and the usual twitter getting the information BEFORE the official forum is updated, why even bother with an official forum if it's the last place to be told...

Edited by LSG501