Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Vs. Nyx The Raging Battle!

Arlayn

Nekros and Nyx opposite genders, the yin, and yang, life, and death... Nekros needs to kill, while Nyx needs them alive to kill each other. Nekros doesn't get anything summon if someone else kills them, and Nyx users think they wasted a chaos when a Nekros steam rolls her mind controlled armies...

What is going on in the game you ask? Nekros players are dominating, and Nyx players don't know what to do...

Example? I was playing a Derelict survival mission me a Nekros, two other random people, and then a Nyx. I was tearing apart entire armies by the seconds with Soul punch, supra, Dual Vasto, and my Kama, plus every now and then summoning armies like crazy because of how fast I can mow through enemies... Nyx on the other hand was using chaos then watched her armies get mowed over as I came through. So she kept trying to get ahead to get more in chaos only for me to storm on through crushing her brainwashed victims (dreams and hopes... jk) Eventually the Nyx player starts screaming at me in all caps going "STOP KILLING THEM" "NO NOOOOO STOP STOOOOOP NO STOP KILLING THEM"

Like good lord you'd think I was murdering her family or something... The player constantly screams about being useless, and how they are wasting Chaos...

So I just caps back "I NEED TO KILL THEM SO I CAN SUMMON THE DEAD!!!" Finally they silenced and stopped helping... to be honest... Nyx has her place in the game... in the kitchen... I joke lol... no but really. That Nyx was helping I then explained they were helping by using chaos to make the enemies attack each other instead of me when I came in to use my undead summoning. Because summoning them with no enemies is a waste of time, and I can't just run into a group of enemies because I get murderd... plus Nyx's chaos is a great distraction for me to get in close and get some kills, or summon the dead.

Then again Nekros can already Storm solo, but he still needs that support unit to make things easier, and faster on him instead of that split second survival thinking every second since his armor, health, and shield is low even with max level, and mods. I mean I can play solo I can snipe enemies long range with Soul punch then swoop in with shadows of the dead, but its a lot of work, and quick time survival thinking.

Nyx isn't being rendered useless when she works along side Nekros she is helping... She just needs to remember Nekros needs to grind people up to summon the dead, and it helps to use chaos to distract enemies... Even if an army of the dead is storming through along side a crazy full automatic supra wielding Nekros... Nyx is still helping...

That's not Nyx players mentallity as a whole that was just that player being a control freak I guess. I play Nyx a lot and she's my favourite frame. I just use Chaos when my teammates are getting focused on a lot so I can take that weight off of them. I don't really care what other players do if they are atleast not leeching lol.

Edited by R3leaZ

I had a nyx raging because we were killing the enemies he's used chaos on. He kept shouting "don't kill the guys that are pink, you won't gain experience from them". Then he said "why are you killing the ones that I mind controlled?"

My response was. "They are the enemy... If they are still walking around I am going to kill them." & "besides I don't want to stand around the whole round waiting for the mind controlled to kill eachother."

Anyway. I am a fan of both frames, I think they make a good partnership. But I don't see why this kid was freaking out. Some people need to chill out I guess.

I had a nyx raging because we were killing the enemies he's used chaos on. He kept shouting "don't kill the guys that are pink, you won't gain experience from them". Then he said "why are you killing the ones that I mind controlled?"

My response was. "They are the enemy... If they are still walking around I am going to kill them." & "besides I don't want to stand around the whole round waiting for the mind controlled to kill eachother."

Anyway. I am a fan of both frames, I think they make a good partnership. But I don't see why this kid was freaking out. Some people need to chill out I guess.

the only logical reason to rage over killing mind controlled enemy is, that enemy is an ainchent healer and the person have like, 20 health or something.

I still don't understand why Nyx players well I guess half the Nyx population rages about mind control kills... I have had other events even before Nekros where they rage, but lets be honest with Nyx her summons have to die sometime for a defense round to end, Nekros summons don't have to be killed they can kill, and secure till the next round in which you would have to summon all over again. Hopefully you were killing enemies along side your army for a second wave to summon.

the only logical reason to rage over killing mind controlled enemy is, that enemy is an ainchent healer and the person have like, 20 health or something.

You know Nekros can summon the healer too... after he kills it, then it heals us, and it won't turn on us after the effect wears off.

She just needs to remember Nekros needs to grind people up to summon the dead, and it helps to use chaos to distract enemies... Even if an army of the dead is storming through along side a crazy full automatic supra wielding Nekros... Nyx is still helping...

Nyx>Nekros

Ahem. Terrorize distracts 'em pretty well. Sorry.

Edited by DarkFireRogue