Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Wisp Feedback

[DE]Danielle

16 minutes ago, Maka.Bones said:

@Teridax68 and @Xepthrichros can you guys please make out in PM? Pls don't flirt with each other, or write long love sonnets, letters, or poems on the feedback forum; keep that private. (Satire)

Please be nice, and remember that this is meant to be a feedback form for the devs. Not lengthy debate. 

Now I want to love you. 

1 hour ago, Teridax68 said:

One of your posts here was entirely dedicated to how the entire playerbase was somehow stupid for not picking 2 Wisps in a mission and having each spam a single ability nonstop for optimal strats, then you exclaiming that you were afraid of Wisp getting nerfed simply because you attached disproportionate importance to her 4. Your attempts to paint yourself as "chill" and tolerant of diverse playstyles fall flat when you directly demonstrate the opposite.

... which itself suggests that you aren't satisfied with something. Tell me, what brings you here to the forums, if everything in Warframe is fine and dandy? But also, your claim here demonstrates a serious flaw in logic: even if one were to concede that only people unsatisfied with the game went on the forums (and this is proven false by the many threads and posts praising the game, or inserting praise alongside their criticism), this would itself not imply that all of the players critical of Warframe are on the forums, which is the claim you seem to want to make. Not only do you misunderstand sample sizes and basic statistics in your accusations of all Warframe-related internet spaces being "a vocal minority", you also do not appear to have the best grasp of propositional logic either, which would itself explain the confused and generally incoherent nature of your posts.

K. I am not into the whole line of line dissection that you are clearly a fan of. I do it once or twice and it's not worth talking to people clearly set in their position such as yourself. You know what I am saying and just doing this for the kick, and each post is getting longer than the last. And as someone interjected (who gave me a good laugh), I am done making out with you.

But I do not recall ever suggesting any strategy of picking 2 wisp in one mission. So I do not know what you are on about. So whatever~ If I did ever say something like that, maybe I was high. Heck, I don't even think any of wisp abilities are optimal for spamming for efficiently doing anything.  If I really want to make a post on efficient killing strats, I will say pick 4 Mesas, each cover one corner of defense map. Or 3 Mesa and 1 Trinity for the energy. Or just bring that typical ESO squad I see in recruiting chat. Saryn, Trin. Volt. Rhino. 

Also, Wisp 4 is not strong. It's average. Nothing that requires a nerf. It might need a buff, since it is channeling the power of the SUN. Funny also how the sun's glare and sol gate animation can obscure the player. But... somehow doesn't have blind effect to enemies near the beam. And I'll say it looks good, I'll give it that. But take Wisp 4 and compare to Mesa Peacemaker and clearly Wisp 4 is not something you call strong. But I know your answer. Nerf them both. (or if not you, then someone else on your side of the camp will say so)

Also, all the nerfs/changes you say that successfully happened in your long essay just prove my point. Bunch of like-minded people similar to you molding the game to their whims, amplified thoroughly by their echo chamber, at the detriment of those that did not speak out OR they do speak out, but at the wrong place (like region chat, obscure youtube videos), where DE doesn't hear, or when it is too late and DE won't rework anymore. Some of them get over it and move to the next meta to achieve a similar efficiency. Some quit the game. Generally, I see nerf callers just getting more and more successful at making the devs ship out one more average frame after the last. I still use Wisp and Hildryn for fashion. But neither are significant game changers in my book. 

People like you bring me to the forums. Nerf callers..And pre-emptive nerf callers that ruin things before they were added. People that are actively trying to change the way people enjoy the game currently or limit ways that people can play. Calling for top-down mechanical, coding changes to stop others from doing what they liked in the game. I come here to tell you not everyone enjoys these mediocre things you all enjoy making the devs ship out. Right now, the game exists as where press 4 to nuke is one option among many. You will interject and say that press 4 is too strong and overrides everything else. Yeah well cry me a river. You take away 4 of frame X and people will move to frame Y's 4. How long before you all start going to arms about Y and seeing Y too much, and to nerf it? Maybe a week at most? But it is still up to you, individually, whether you want to use the strong 4 or not. Nobody is forcing you. The meta can exist. You need not follow it. But then, I see many of you actively advocate nerfing the meta. Instead of using things like matchmaking or playing solo to fix your griefs, you take your grief and impose on the everyone.

My world is where press 4 to win remains. Your world will eventually be one where you eliminate press 4 to win, or efficiency for that matter since "oh no can't have anything that can kill too fast or else we can't enjoy gameplay". Somehow, failing to see that killing fast is also one kind of gameplay that people do enjoy..

EDIT: Also, I am not against tough enemies and challenges. I do advocate endgame. Keyword being ENDgame. High level. But this is a separate mode for veterans. To fight tanky and smart enemies. Add endgame. And you have ANOTHER option of gameplay. You have a hard mode to fight and sweat. You have easy modes (star chart stuff) to fall back on to chill and press 4 and other chill stuff. I do not agree with how some people want to turn the whole game  from beginning to end into endgame by just getting rid of anything that can turn into meta (and the meta will find a way, so that means a lot of nerfs).

Edited by Xepthrichros

1 hour ago, Xepthrichros said:

K. I am not into the whole line of line dissection that you are clearly a fan of. I do it once or twice and it's not worth talking to people clearly set in their position such as yourself. You know what I am saying and just doing this for the kick, and each post is getting longer than the last. And as someone interjected (who gave me a good laugh), I am done making out with you.

What is particularly hilarious about this is that immediately after saying you're done, you go into five more lengthy paragraphs. You can't even successfully pretend to be done arguing with someone.

As it stands, though, you've completely lost the plot: I'm not advocating nerfs to Wisp, nor did I ever comment on her balance in the game's current state. My comments on past "nerfs" had nothing to do with the changes themselves, but simply the basic fact that some parts of the game are in fact flawed, and that DE only changed those aspects in response to player feedback: focusing exclusively on what you perceive to be the negative consequences of that, then accusing me and anyone who dares suggest that a game feature could use some improvement of being "nerf-callers", ultimately says more about you than any part of the game or the community. For someone who has spent copious amounts of verbiage claiming to want diversity of playstyles, it is especially funny to then see you end your post with the claim that "efficiency" and "killing fast" are the only valid playstyles in the game, and that DE should therefore cater exclusively to your whims.

In the end, I'm not suggesting anything particularly out of the ordinary: I think Wisp has some good elements, but also some flaws, namely on her 1, 3, and 4, which I think pose gameplay and thematic issues, issues other players seem to agree with. You are allowed to like press-4-to-win abilities just as much as I am allowed to criticize them, and the fact that you chose to attack me on this thread purely because you couldn't stand my different opinion speaks volumes about your actual interest in diversity. As you yourself have implicitly acknowledged, your world is shrinking: older champions are getting updated to be encouraged to use more than a single ability in combat, and the playerbase at large has developed a distaste for abilities that override the rest of a frame's gameplay. Wisp's 4 was likely an experiment by DE to get the best of both worlds by forcing synergy onto a overwhelmingly dominant ability, and the experiment has visibly failed. Considering how many big powerful weapons and weapon-like abilities exist in the game, I think it's perfectly reasonable to say that if DE were to not add more abilities that replaced a frame's entire kit with a single weapon, and even took some of those out, there would still be plenty of room for players who genuinely enjoy that playstyle, while making for a better game overall. As I mentioned already, there are several examples of prominent 4 abilities that act as weapons, but still fit into a naturally synergistic kit, so really, I'm not even asking to remove nuke 4s, so much as add gameplay to them in relation to the frame's other three abilities.

Edited by Teridax68

What is particularly hilarious about this is that immediately after saying you're done, you go into five more lengthy paragraphs. You can't even successfully pretend to be done arguing with someone.

I'm done specifically with that line by line dissection thing you are very fond of. Thus I wrote a few paragraphs without bothering to go line by line with you. But you sure are trying to bait me into doing so by nitpicking things I say and misrepresenting. 

. For someone who has spent copious amounts of verbiage claiming to want diversity of playstyles, it is especially funny to then see you end your post with the claim that "efficiency" and "killing fast" are the only valid playstyles in the game, and that DE should therefore cater exclusively to your whims.

Now you show me you have reading comprehension issues, further proof this session should end. Or you just skipped a paragraph? Did I say they are the "only valid" playstyle?. I said they are ONE OPTION OF MANY. And they are an option that you people are trying to remove. Now I am quoting myself to help you comprehend :clap:

2 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

Right now, the game exists as where press 4 to nuke is one option among many. You will interject and say that press 4 is too strong and overrides everything else. Yeah well cry me a river. You take away 4 of frame X and people will move to frame Y's 4. How long before you all start going to arms about Y and seeing Y too much, and to nerf it? Maybe a week at most? But it is still up to you, individually, whether you want to use the strong 4 or not. Nobody is forcing you. The meta can exist. You need not follow it

Also, yes. The press 4 to win world is "shrinking". Thus we have every right to be here to make a noise about it. 

EDIT: And as I said previously, I am using Wisp and Hildryn more and more despite neither of them fulfilling any niche that another frame already has, and they are not efficient even by my own standards. But I use them cos of the looks. I heed my own advice. I play off-meta  But I don't advocate for nerfing the meta. The meta has its uses. Such as a weekend where I had no time for baro and he actually brought something good, and I need to rush it. Having options that enable efficiency is good. Removal of all efficient options, which nerf callers ask for, is NOT. I like my tools having uses. I don't want to log in to a game where all my tools end up equally blunt for the sake of "balance".

Edited by Xepthrichros

=I made my own post on some touch up thoughts before noticing the megathread here so I'll reshare some of my ideas for Wisp.=

So today's discussion will cut right through to the one thing that just doesn't quite sit right still, yes it's Breach Surge. The ability in it's current form fits Wisp's motif but in use it feels more like baby's first Molecular Prime from Nova. So how do we fix it to be a little more interactive in use, well I hope to add a few suggestions to such.

-Commit to the Molecular Prime vision and remove this weird line of sight thing Breach Surge currently has. Decent size, gradual spread over duration and range, blind and current proc effects. This would likely be the easiest quick fix. It's not pretty but it's a small quality of life that would give just enough to the ability.

-Make the damage proc chance affected by ability power or generally increase the current static proc chance. Higher chance, general better use over time and stat commitment. This has another added benefit of helping the lesser geared as much as the higher geared player. As it is it really only benefits high fire rate weapons or continuous status proc damage.

-Allow the surge procs to attack multiple enemies in a small AOE rather than a singular. The current model of one guaranteed proc on enemy death is neat but doesn't add much on average. The change would give Wisp some easier and immediate AOE in lower end missions that aren't around turning the sun into a deadly laser. Besides, procing a Pax Seeker along with a rain of Breach Surge sparks would be pretty fun.

-The final suggestion involves a tuning up of game mechanics and a small visual change to Reservoirs as well. Simply put, allow Wisp to see her own Reservoirs through walls up to a certain distance (Range mods based even perhaps) and allow her to teleport to them through any surface as long as she is looking at one. Along with this the targeting could use a little fine tuning and improved hitboxes when attempting to teleport as I've personally at least had some struggles doing so, but that might also just be my old man aiming skills at work. Regardless the ability to teleport rapidly between points across a map would further that wraith like frame motif as well as possibly encourage players to spread out Reservoirs into more than just two bundles of buffs as seems to be the general norm.

Love ya DE

4 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

I'm done specifically with that line by line dissection thing you are very fond of. Thus I wrote a few paragraphs without bothering to go line by line with you. But you sure are trying to bait me into doing so by nitpicking things I say and misrepresenting. 

For someone "done specificallly with that line dissection thing", you've done an impressive job of bringing it back up, entirely unprompted. You could not have undermined yourself more if you had tried.

Now you show me you have reading comprehension issues, further proof this session should end. Or you just skipped a paragraph? Did I say they are the "only valid" playstyle?. I said they are ONE OPTION OF MANY. And they are an option that you people are trying to remove. Now I am quoting myself to help you comprehend :clap:

Or, much more simply, you are lying, as you edited your post after I had posted a response to it, as itself noted by the timestamps. You specifically mentioned that "killing fast was the only kind of gameplay that people do enjoy", only to then change the contents of your post. The fact that you'd resort to such dishonest tactics I think shows just where your interests lie in this argument: if you genuinely want to end the argument, then leave, instead of embarrassing yourself further. However, it doesn't seem your pathological need to have the last word will allow you, even after you yourself have implicitly conceded that your position is untenable.

Also, yes. The press 4 to win world is "shrinking". Thus we have every right to be here to make a noise about it.

... as part of an extremely vocal minority of people who don't want to be shifted out of their comfort zone of pressing a single button to win. What a hill to die on. This, by the way, is ignoring the fact that your entire position here is itself fundamentally silly, and only makes sense on a forum post, as the opposing opinion here isn't to remove nuke abilities, but simply to make them work with the rest of a frame's kit: effectively, what you are advocating is to deliberately prevent synergy and interaction within a warframe's ability set, and so for some unspecified reason, which is precisely why the people making that kind of suggestion get laughed out of town.

EDIT: And as I said previously, I am using Wisp and Hildryn more and more despite neither of them fulfilling any niche that another frame already has, and they are not efficient even by my own standards. But I use them cos of the looks. I heed my own advice. I play off-meta  But I don't advocate for nerfing the meta. The meta has its uses. Such as a weekend where I had no time for baro and he actually brought something good, and I need to rush it. Having options that enable efficiency is good. Removal of all efficient options, which nerf callers ask for, is NOT. I like my tools having uses. I don't want to log in to a game where all my tools end up equally blunt for the sake of "balance".

... again, where are the requests for nerfs coming from here? I certainly didn't ask to nerf Wisp. Moreover, did you yourself not say that removing the most efficient options would only give way to the next most efficient options? You seem to be confusing efficiency with reductiveness: it is okay for a playstyle to be efficient, insofar as it is conducive to fun; if an efficient playstyle is significantly less fun than less efficient alternatives, something needs to change, which is why DE has, say, nerfed camping strats in Survival, or reworked Nekros because he used to be super-efficient at just staying in place all the time while spam-casting 3. This may perhaps be news to you, but change can actually be beneficial, and more often than not that has been the case for Warframe, a game in a constant state of evolution: if you dislike certain changes, you are perfectly at your leisure to state your case as to why, but opposing any and all change simply because you don't like it is playing a game you've lost already, much like this argument you started.

Edited by Teridax68

Her reservoirs are IMHO the best (read: most OP) first ablity I've seen since I started legitimately playing Warframe in late 2017. placing down 6 is more then enough and asides for teleporting to the doors in plains or orb valis I don't see why we need more then 6. 

If you want wisp to get around fast, just mod for 300/350 strength with the newest serration mod on a rifle. She's insanely fast and that's without a volt on team. 

Edited by Fire2box

On 2019-06-06 at 9:30 AM, Teridax68 said:

I'm inclined to agree: I think there's potential to give certain frames mode-switching damage abilities if there's genuine interaction with the rest of the kit (e.g. Exalted Blade and Radial Blind), or if there's a strong enough gate to prevent the ability from being used all the time (e.g. Baruuk's Restraint for Serene Storm), but all too often the ability boils down to "forget everything else, you're doing this thing now". When the ability does not interact with the rest of the kit, the frame becomes a fairly shallow one-ability-wonder when using it (e.g. Revenant or Titania), and when the ability has no proper gate (and Energy isn't a proper gate due to how easily it can be generated at higher levels), there's practically no reason to use anything else but the ability all of the time. Sol Gate can be used on-demand at all times and the only synergy it has with Wisp's kit is forced, so it is not surprising that it would run into those exact same issues. In the future, if DE wants to add more weapon-like abilities, they should make sure those abilities let the rest of the frame's kit breathe and still see proper use.

i can see ditching the animation for sol gate and placing it above the right side like how the sentinel floats on the left and allow shooting and full ability use. even if sol gate needs to take a damage reduction because of it.

i also love arm lasers so...

Edit: i mean shoulder cannons

Edited by EinheriarJudith
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Teridax68 said:

Or, much more simply, you are lying, as you edited your post after I had posted a response to it, as itself noted by the timestamps. You specifically mentioned that "killing fast was the only kind of gameplay that people do enjoy", only to then change the contents of your post. The fact that you'd resort to such dishonest tactics I think shows just where your interests lie in this argument: if you genuinely want to end the argument, then leave, instead of embarrassing yourself further. However, it doesn't seem your pathological need to have the last word will allow you, even after you yourself have implicitly conceded that your position is untenable.

Lol. Or you misread. Or really just want to get the final say n this argument, while conducting character assassination at the same time, so you are lying - as though assassinating my character is needed in this argument since you already had your little field day painting me as a jerk as on the internet. Because woe betide anyone dare argue with you and say with any degree of insistence that he doesn't like what you are saying. They are the worst people on earth. Really digging as low as possible aren't you? Like the "2 wisps strategy" crap that you made up which I never said. I edit my posts for typos. But that thing you accuse me of there, "killing fast was the only kind of gameplay that people do enjoy", being changed, was not one of them. Did you put italics to show where you made up words? I can do the same too with the way you also edit things after and make crap up about what you said but I ain't sinking to your level.. 

But sure, continue lying and feeling good. That's what you are good at isn't it? Selectively choosing evidence and pretending people who like current Wisp or press 4 to win do not exist. Or when you acknowledge we do exist, you just go on that :"too bad, so sad, who cares about your outdated playstyle" (and you say you are not exclusionary? LOL good laughs)..I say there is data that proves the meta in one of the previous posts and you act like there's no such data. For a forum veteran who claims to be knowledgeable of game's developments, you did not see the devstream where DE showed the most used warframe data? Yeah, as if. Pretty sure you even have people on the nerf happy party using that data to back up their claims that things should be nerfed. But since you want to win the argument or just annoy the other party, you feign ignorance and demand to be shown it. 

I said people liked current wisp and you ask "Where?!?!?!" when I can casually scroll and see "Wisp is fine as she is" here and there in the thread. But they don't exist don't they? Or don't matter? Cos your opinion is soooooo important. You have proven  you are another one of those disingenuous forum veterans that just get a kick out of writing long essays to bash people you disagree with in an effort to make them shut up and move along. Good on you. And the more they retort, the more you just go into LONGER essays to blast them until they shut up. Yeah, whatever/ Also more proof that while you may be  playing the game a bit, you clearly enjoy criticizing it more.

Edited by Xepthrichros

Mght be a bug, but if Wisp's Reservoir is inside Frost's Snowglobe, she cannot target it from the outside to teleport to it with Breach Surge. She can be inside the Snowglobe and target pods outside, but not vice versa.

Essentially it looks like Snow Glove stops Breach Surge's interaction with Reservoirs in the same way it stops gunfire - nothign goes in, but stuff can go out.

https://imgur.com/a/wpMGIpi

11 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

i can see ditching the animation for sol gate and placing it above the right side like how the sentinel floats on the left and allow shooting and full ability use. even if sol gate needs to take a damage reduction because of it.

i also love arm lasers so...

Edit: i mean shoulder cannons

Agreed, if Sol Gate didn't affect our other actions, I agree it'd make for a much more fluid playstyle. Alternatively, simply deploying a static portal to fire a big sun laser in a static direction could work with the portal theme as well, though it'd probably have to be made larger in the process.

7 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

Lol. Or you misread. Or really just want to get the final say n this argument, while conducting character assassination at the same time, so you are lying 

Notice how your accusations here are not only entirely baseless ("so you are lying", without any justification beforehand), but are mere repeats of criticisms I've made of you. As it stands, your post is visibly edited, and stating that efficiency were merely one valid playstyle out of many would in fact agree with what I had been saying about allowing multiple playstyles, including efficient playstyles, to flourish, so your attempt at covering your tracks here doesn't quite work.

I said people liked current wisp and you ask "Where?!?!?!" when I can casually scroll and see "Wisp is fine as she is" here and there in the thread. But they don't exist don't they? Or don't matter? Cos your opinion is soooooo important. 

Where did I say nobody liked Wisp in her current state? Where did I say that literally nobody liked simplistic nukes? Again, for all your dressing up, you're pushing the indefensible position of outright asking for abilities to anti-synergize and overwhelm their warframes' kits, and are the very vocal minority you had been previously crapping on in doing so. I've asked you to furnish evidence for your statements because so far you have only relied on groundless claims that your opinion was somehow the objective one (without justification), or that you were part of a majority of players with the same opinion (which is contradicted by this very thread). The fact that you have not only failed to provide any substance whatsoever to your posts, but have instead resorted to shrill personal attacks, like this little tantrum you just had, shows just how intellectually and ethically bankrupt your entire position is in this argument.

You have proven  you are another one of those disingenuous forum veterans that just get a kick out of writing long essays to bash people you disagree with in an effort to make them shut up and move along. Good on you. And the more they retort, the more you just go into LONGER essays to blast them until they shut up. Yeah, whatever/ Also more proof that while you may be  playing the game a bit, you clearly enjoy criticizing it more.

Oh hi pot, I'm kettle, nice to meet you. For all your accusations of long essays and whatnot, you have been posting paragraph upon paragraph of dross, including two whole paragraphs dedicated to calling me a meanie in your latest reply, and even went back to giving me line-by-line responses, unprompted, immediately after criticizing the practice. Your every attack here has been hypocritical in the extreme, and for all your attempts to play the victim and paint me as the villain here, you have been the one to derail discussion into a slap fight simply because you disagreed with my opinion. Meanwhile, I have showed on many occasions that I welcome differences in opinion, particularly when those opinions are nuanced and founded upon good faith (notice how I actually praised Wisp in many respects in my first post on there). I have not only posted on here more than you, but also played for longer, and I look forward to doing more of both, because my criticism here is well-intentioned, a concept that may be foreign to you. This very thread has been designed to receive criticism, and I've done my part in posting what I liked and disliked about Wisp. Meanwhile, your contribution on here has been... what, exactly? So far, the only thing you have done is pick a vicious fight with me just because I dared criticize Wisp's 4, a fight that has done nothing but bog down this thread. If there's anyone on here who has been a net detriment to these forums and to the community, it's you.

Agreed, if Sol Gate didn't affect our other actions, I agree it'd make for a much more fluid playstyle. Alternatively, simply deploying a static portal to fire a big sun laser in a static direction could work with the portal theme as well, though it'd probably have to be made larger in the process.

made me think about chroma and how spectral scream could be made better by just letting the pelt detach and breath fire. id actually use it.

8 minutes ago, Teridax68 said:

~snip~

First dealing with you and then on to some comments on Wisp.

I merely began by pointing out what you said didn't represent everyone, and that you using the term "people" as if you are speaking for everyone is erroneous. And someone (i.e. you) began going into this whole "jerk on the internet" name calling, condescendingly preaching to me on how I can farm more karma on the forums. I continue to say your view, regardless of how your echo chamber vision insist is the majority, is not the majority. And the majority who is happy usually does NOT bother going online to say they are. They just play the game. A concept foreign to you, it seems. And for those who did bother to say Wisp is good here, I am not going to go quoting everyone who said something that contradicts your position to give you more targets to whack. Find them yourself. Oh wait, don't find them. They don't need you in their lives. Just keep preaching to your nerf happy choir. Actually, there are folks that also think the ability is too weak, want it buffed, and also some that are unhappy the recent patch has removed Wisp Sol Gate ability to damage nullifier bubbles, and want this aspect of the ability restored. But I suppose it's good I distracted you in this argument to prevent you from fighting with others. And as the argument progressed, you begin shifting your position and pretending you didn't call for nerfs. But oh really? What was that in some posts back? Some dude says DE should stop implementing press 4 for damage abilities? You say you are inclined to agree? What's that? Not a nerf? You just calling nerfs a fix now? Or "better design" and all that other nice window dressing you put up? Dismissing again anyone with different ideas on what they want their abilities to be? Yeah. Inclusive views. Very inclusive. You even found a way to imply Titania requires nerfs with her one trick razorwing. An already unpopular frame. Her skill 1, 2, 3 should be getting buffs so they synergize with her 4 better. Not the other way around. And my so-called "line by line"s are nothing compared to you. If you cannot even see the difference, then you have issues, kettle.  Also, for someone claiming to be better than me, you end off with more name-calling, Enjoy your nonexistent moral high ground. 

Now that is done.

Wisp Sol Gate should get back its ability to affect nullifier bubbles. Furthermore, it would be nice if it can interact with her skill 1 and 3 further, so as to make my loss of mobility worthwhile.

While in Sol Gate "mode" with the solar beam shooting out:
1) use reservoirs to refract it. If the sol gate beam is aimed on your reservoirs, the beam will refract and bounce off each other, like the Amprex beam but only between the reservoirs. Reservoirs have to be near each other for this beam bending to occur between them. The result of the beam bending around a small space results in superheating of the air in that immediate vicinity of that area, dealing heat damage to enemies.
2) use Breach Surge to shoot energy out of the solar beam in a small radius (5 to 10m?) in a similar way Glaxion Vandal has some AOE around the beam

Also, the sun's glare really ought to have some stun/blinding effect.

I don't have her yet. But every time she's in a squad, I have less fun.

Her healing is really powerful and requires no effort or situational awareness. 

Apparently she can freeze enemies to their place. It halts missions and well, makes everything static. I like some challenge.

To top it off, one of her skills is super bright. So she's pretty much everywhere, all the time.

She dominates the battlefield in all the wrong ways, and it's the first time I really feel discontent playing Warframe.

On 2019-06-07 at 6:09 PM, LameoveR said:

yeah, let place those reservoirs all over the Hydron.

I once spammed Vauban's Tesla modded with a pretty strong amount of damage + vortex all over Hydron's cryopod. Team decided to watch the lightshow, and it managed to carry the team. I guess new meta. 

(what i mean to say is, Hydron's enemies are weaksauce and you can do whatever and still accomplish the job)

Edited by Xepthrichros

11 hours ago, Doomclaaw said:

They are already some of the most powerful buffs in the game. Having more of them just seems over the top to me. 

once again op said "they do not stack" because they dont. having more =/= stacking buff. as much as i like her one it is too cumbersome for her mobility set. it needs faster deployment for sure.

Edit: they should have thrown out that ridiculous ability wheel when they threw out the original synergy with her 3.

Reservoirs already has a built in mechanic that you can cast it more than six times; recasting with max reservoirs will deploy another one, while simultaneously despawning your oldest one.

Considering the fact that the majority of mission types in this game are linear (i,e; mobile defense, extermination, assassination, capture, etc.) or stationary (i.e; defense, survival, etc.), if you're clever enough you can simply recast the ability in strategic positions as you progress through the mission, always moving the reservoirs with you. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TehGrief said:

Reservoirs already has a built in mechanic that you can cast it more than six times; recasting with max reservoirs will deploy another one, while simultaneously despawning your oldest one.

Considering the fact that the majority of mission types in this game are linear (i,e; mobile defense, extermination, assassination, capture, etc.) or stationary (i.e; defense, survival, etc.), if you're clever enough you can simply recast the ability in strategic positions as you progress through the mission, always moving the reservoirs with you. 

but my main problem is in vary large Interception missions there is always one team mate to far from the reservoirs at all times and never can seem to get the buff properly and thus just ignores the buffs all together, so my request goes to team mates not for myself but for the team to have easier access to my buffs. 

30 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

but my main problem is in vary large Interception missions there is always one team mate to far from the reservoirs at all times and never can seem to get the buff properly and thus just ignores the buffs all together, so my request goes to team mates not for myself but for the team to have easier access to my buffs. 

If they can play while ignoring the buffs, they probably don't need the buffs in the first place.

On 2019-06-07 at 10:37 AM, Maka.Bones said:

Also, why take away wisp's ability to damage nullifier bubbles? It's a portal to the sun; not a portal to void energy. 

And on that same note, why can nullifiers delete the reservoirs? Like I understand removing the buffs on you, but the reservoir itself?... Since they're creatures/spirits she's summoning, why can't they just be suppressed while they're inside the bubble instead? 

Nullifier's mechanics aren't exactly challenging atm; they're just really annoying. Making them impervious to everything won't exactly make them more challenging in a fun way though. Those assassin robots are challenging & fun. The stealth, lazer-shooting spiders are challenging & fun. Those are really fun, even when they melt your face off. Even the jed-skaters that *temporarily* freeze your abilities, are more fun. Nullifier-bubble dudes just feel like a pimple on your face, that you can't pop. Or an itch you're not allowed to scratch. 

Would be nice if they were more threatening/lethal, but less invincible. It would be cool if some warframes could still use some of their abilities when fighting them, depending on the nature of said ability. Edit: Like wisp's 1&4, nidus, exalted weapons that don't require constant channeling, or anything that isn't entirely being held together/generated/manipulated by void energy (just summoned, or *initially* created/dircted by it)

Calls people plebs, doesn't realize he's playing Wisp wrong. You can place her motes in the air above nullifier range. You need to check your attitude in a feedback thread my dude.

6 reservoirs split among 3 buffs leaves you two, "checkpoints," for refreshing all of the buffs. It's a bit cumbersome, considering the fact that she's supposed to be an insanely mobile frame.

I wouldn't be against having 9 reservoirs to have a third, "checkpoint," though having 6 works out fine as long as you place them far enough apart, have appropriate duration, and have teammates willing to work with you.

I have a sick feeling this will be addressed with an augment, though.

12 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

6 reservoirs split among 3 buffs leaves you two, "checkpoints," for refreshing all of the buffs. It's a bit cumbersome, considering the fact that she's supposed to be an insanely mobile frame.

I wouldn't be against having 9 reservoirs to have a third, "checkpoint," though having 6 works out fine as long as you place them far enough apart, have appropriate duration, and have teammates willing to work with you.

I have a sick feeling this will be addressed with an augment, though.

Yes yes you understand my point of view here thank you lol 

I don't think she needs any more deployment on her first ability honestly. Her buffs are INSANELY powerful.

"But they don't stack." Let's look at the way she can deploy her buffs in the game mode that probably needs it the most: Interception. With the most selfish way she can place them down, she can put down her main 3 at her main point and then everyone else will have to come to her. In a bit of a less Selfish way of doing it but a bit more teamwork way, she can place her set of buffs at her point and then put the other three buffs at a point that is closest to all the teammates: Probably near the centre of the map. Of course, on some Interception maps that's still going out of your way to do it, but her buffs can last an insane amount of time with an insane amount of power.

Now you want to buff her deployment to 9. OK. Doesn't seem that bad because 'They don't stack.' However it's now much easier to gain the insane amount of buffs you can be given from her 1. Let's take another 'Selfish Deployment' into the scenario: She can now put two sets of buffs on two separate points and then one more at an easier location for the other two points. 

But why not make it so she can deploy 12 of them? One for each point? Because that actually WOULD be insane. That's extra Movement Speed, Health, Healing and some amount of CC + Damage that everyone has access to by everyone just playing more selfishly on an Interception map. You can make the argument for 'three checkpoints' also being cumbersome once you take into account the fact there are four players in the game. All that from Wisp just merely existing and placing down some stuff at the beginning of the mission and then that's it.