Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Danielle

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Wisp Feedback

30 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

but my main problem is in vary large Interception missions there is always one team mate to far from the reservoirs at all times and never can seem to get the buff properly and thus just ignores the buffs all together, so my request goes to team mates not for myself but for the team to have easier access to my buffs. 

If they can play while ignoring the buffs, they probably don't need the buffs in the first place.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

If they can play while ignoring the buffs, they probably don't need the buffs in the first place.

Sure some ignore it because they want to but most don’t choose to 

On 2019-06-07 at 10:37 AM, Maka.Bones said:

Also, why take away wisp's ability to damage nullifier bubbles? It's a portal to the sun; not a portal to void energy. 

And on that same note, why can nullifiers delete the reservoirs? Like I understand removing the buffs on you, but the reservoir itself?... Since they're creatures/spirits she's summoning, why can't they just be suppressed while they're inside the bubble instead? 

Nullifier's mechanics aren't exactly challenging atm; they're just really annoying. Making them impervious to everything won't exactly make them more challenging in a fun way though. Those assassin robots are challenging & fun. The stealth, lazer-shooting spiders are challenging & fun. Those are really fun, even when they melt your face off. Even the jed-skaters that *temporarily* freeze your abilities, are more fun. Nullifier-bubble dudes just feel like a pimple on your face, that you can't pop. Or an itch you're not allowed to scratch. 

Would be nice if they were more threatening/lethal, but less invincible. It would be cool if some warframes could still use some of their abilities when fighting them, depending on the nature of said ability. Edit: Like wisp's 1&4, nidus, exalted weapons that don't require constant channeling, or anything that isn't entirely being held together/generated/manipulated by void energy (just summoned, or *initially* created/dircted by it)

Calls people plebs, doesn't realize he's playing Wisp wrong. You can place her motes in the air above nullifier range. You need to check your attitude in a feedback thread my dude.

6 reservoirs split among 3 buffs leaves you two, "checkpoints," for refreshing all of the buffs. It's a bit cumbersome, considering the fact that she's supposed to be an insanely mobile frame.

I wouldn't be against having 9 reservoirs to have a third, "checkpoint," though having 6 works out fine as long as you place them far enough apart, have appropriate duration, and have teammates willing to work with you.

I have a sick feeling this will be addressed with an augment, though.

12 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

6 reservoirs split among 3 buffs leaves you two, "checkpoints," for refreshing all of the buffs. It's a bit cumbersome, considering the fact that she's supposed to be an insanely mobile frame.

I wouldn't be against having 9 reservoirs to have a third, "checkpoint," though having 6 works out fine as long as you place them far enough apart, have appropriate duration, and have teammates willing to work with you.

I have a sick feeling this will be addressed with an augment, though.

Yes yes you understand my point of view here thank you lol 

I don't think she needs any more deployment on her first ability honestly. Her buffs are INSANELY powerful.

"But they don't stack." Let's look at the way she can deploy her buffs in the game mode that probably needs it the most: Interception. With the most selfish way she can place them down, she can put down her main 3 at her main point and then everyone else will have to come to her. In a bit of a less Selfish way of doing it but a bit more teamwork way, she can place her set of buffs at her point and then put the other three buffs at a point that is closest to all the teammates: Probably near the centre of the map. Of course, on some Interception maps that's still going out of your way to do it, but her buffs can last an insane amount of time with an insane amount of power.

Now you want to buff her deployment to 9. OK. Doesn't seem that bad because 'They don't stack.' However it's now much easier to gain the insane amount of buffs you can be given from her 1. Let's take another 'Selfish Deployment' into the scenario: She can now put two sets of buffs on two separate points and then one more at an easier location for the other two points. 

But why not make it so she can deploy 12 of them? One for each point? Because that actually WOULD be insane. That's extra Movement Speed, Health, Healing and some amount of CC + Damage that everyone has access to by everyone just playing more selfishly on an Interception map. You can make the argument for 'three checkpoints' also being cumbersome once you take into account the fact there are four players in the game. All that from Wisp just merely existing and placing down some stuff at the beginning of the mission and then that's it. 

better placement of reservoirs maybe ?

i tend to place them in the most travelled areas rather than at objective points.

6 is enough to put a full set in one place and another somewhere else or even 6 separate ones for teleporting.

7 hours ago, Aliothale said:

Calls people plebs, doesn't realize he's playing Wisp wrong. You can place her motes in the air above nullifier range. You need to check your attitude in a feedback thread my dude.

Yeah, that's a good idea. The ting is that I like having my buffs accessible to my teammates tho. 😉 Oh if you wanted to flirt with me, PM woulda been fine sir. No need to be romantic and post it publicly; i'm not really into that. I'm sure the devs don't care for it either, considering it's not wisp feedback. 😛

13 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

I merely began by pointing out what you said didn't represent everyone, and that you using the term "people" as if you are speaking for everyone is erroneous. And someone (i.e. you) began going into this whole "jerk on the internet" name calling, condescendingly preaching to me on how I can farm more karma on the forums. I continue to say your view, regardless of how your echo chamber vision insist is the majority, is not the majority. And the majority who is happy usually does NOT bother going online to say they are. They just play the game. A concept foreign to you, it seems. And for those who did bother to say Wisp is good here, I am not going to go quoting everyone who said something that contradicts your position to give you more targets to whack. Find them yourself. Oh wait, don't find them. They don't need you in their lives. Just keep preaching to your nerf happy choir. Actually, there are folks that also think the ability is too weak, want it buffed, and also some that are unhappy the recent patch has removed Wisp Sol Gate ability to damage nullifier bubbles, and want this aspect of the ability restored. But I suppose it's good I distracted you in this argument to prevent you from fighting with others. And as the argument progressed, you begin shifting your position and pretending you didn't call for nerfs. But oh really? What was that in some posts back? Some dude says DE should stop implementing press 4 for damage abilities? You say you are inclined to agree? What's that? Not a nerf? You just calling nerfs a fix now? Or "better design" and all that other nice window dressing you put up? Dismissing again anyone with different ideas on what they want their abilities to be? Yeah. Inclusive views. Very inclusive. You even found a way to imply Titania requires nerfs with her one trick razorwing. An already unpopular frame. Her skill 1, 2, 3 should be getting buffs so they synergize with her 4 better. Not the other way around. And my so-called "line by line"s are nothing compared to you. If you cannot even see the difference, then you have issues, kettle.  Also, for someone claiming to be better than me, you end off with more name-calling, Enjoy your nonexistent moral high ground. 

Oh wow. Just... wow. So, let's respond to this steaming hot take in something other than a single, breathless paragraph:

• Where did I claim to be speaking for "everyone"? I merely pointed out that a majority of people had mixed feelings about Wisp, as once again evidenced by this very thread. You do not get to accuse me of being a "jerk on the internet" when you explicitly admit to picking this fight with me after I had made a general feedback post targeting no-one in particular, and so immediately with a hostile attitude.
  • Bleating out the debunked notion that there is this silent majority of players who agree with you on Wisp, but somehow all have collectively decided not to bother saying as much because "they just play the game", on Wisp's own feedback thread, to someone who ostensibly plays the game more than you, is not going to make you sound any less wrong, it just makes you look stupid.
  • Where was I fighting anyone else on this thread? I find it literally incredible that you'd attempt to dress up your vitriolic posts against me as some sort of brave sacrifice so that I wouldn't do to someone else what you're doing to me.
  • Where :clap:did:clap:I:clap:call:clap:for:clap:nerfs:clap:? Literally where? The fact that you would use your own confusion between design criticism and requests for nerfs as an actual argument is impressive, though perhaps not for the reasons you intended. Meanwhile, you have yet to list a single nerf I requested: tell me, what did I suggest to nerf on Wisp's 4? Where did I even talk about her 4 previously affecting nullifier bubbles?
  • Your line-by-lines aren't "so-called", they actually exist, as literally anyone reading this thread can see. Denying such simply makes you look pathologically dishonest, and incompetent at lying convincingly. Moreover, yours are nothing compared to me... by which standard? I've done them, you've done them; trying to make yours sound special isn't really going to convince anyone here that you're somehow exempt from the double-edged accusations you clumsily laid upon me.
  • I ended my last post by pointing out that your contribution to this thread has been purely negative, which is evidently true: you have not until this point given any actual feedback on Wisp, you have merely chosen to white knight aggressively by trying to silence others giving their criticism of the frame. Several of your posts were so toxic that they and associated replies had to be removed by moderation, yet from this you have learned nothing. Meanwhile, you literally have been calling me names with the absolutely pathetic epithet of "nerf-caller". Your posts are transparently corrupt in their intentions, and your attempts to blame me for your own horrendous behavior have themselves failed through sheer ineptitude. Literally which part of your entire tirade here did you expect to convince anyone? It seems like you're barely even able to convince yourself.

Wisp Sol Gate should get back its ability to affect nullifier bubbles. Furthermore, it would be nice if it can interact with her skill 1 and 3 further, so as to make my loss of mobility worthwhile.

While in Sol Gate "mode" with the solar beam shooting out:
1) use reservoirs to refract it. If the sol gate beam is aimed on your reservoirs, the beam will refract and bounce off each other, like the Amprex beam but only between the reservoirs. Reservoirs have to be near each other for this beam bending to occur between them. The result of the beam bending around a small space results in superheating of the air in that immediate vicinity of that area, dealing heat damage to enemies.
2) use Breach Surge to shoot energy out of the solar beam in a small radius (5 to 10m?) in a similar way Glaxion Vandal has some AOE around the beam

Also, the sun's glare really ought to have some stun/blinding effect.

In other words, you don't even want to aim to be able to kill people with Sol Gate, nor do you want your opponents to be able to fight back while it is in effect. Furthermore, you also want Wisp's ability to be the only pure ability in the entire game to nullify nullifier bubbles, which are intended to counter abilities. Interesting.

I think the limit of 6 gives the Wisp some necessary drawbacks. She is an awesome frame (my current fav). She can't be good at everything, so having a weakness on a couple mission types isn't a big deal.

I think I would be happy if the reservoir gave every buff and you had a limit of three though. Less placement time would be good.

6 hours ago, Teridax68 said:

~snip~

I initially paragraphed it, but on afterthought, deleted the spaces because you ain't worth that amount of space, nor do I want to make even more posts that are an endless scrolling chore like you love to do.. Btw "jerk on the internet" was the term YOU started using on me, and you threw the first insult, in a post that has been deleted presumably by a moderator. Get your order of events on who threw out the first name calling here straight. I say your opinion is a vocal minority, which is not an insult but perhaps that's all it took to upset you.I merely disrupted your narrative that you are not the majority of the entire playerbase (surely you understand the number of players > number of forum participants, if not, you are beyond this discussion) and do everything in your power to annoy and put me down. Yeah  You played the game more therefore you know more. Literally the same justification I see salty veterans throw about in region chat when they argue with people just to get highground. So in-game hours add to your ego.  You know how to farm karma (you tried to lecture me on the "how to"s in a now deleted post) so your forum popularity means nothing. Line-by-lines, once or twice, yes. I did. Meanwhile, you just take any line by line by others and exponentially lengthen it. You do so all the time and are already lengthening my one long paragraph by responding with six  "bullet essays" of crap. Where did you call for nerfs? Were my clues in that paragraph not enough? Feigning ignorance again to get upper hand? You actually assuming I didn't scroll back and read what others and you have said? 

6 hours ago, Teridax68 said:

In other words, you don't even want to aim to be able to kill people with Sol Gate, nor do you want your opponents to be able to fight back while it is in effect. Furthermore, you also want Wisp's ability to be the only pure ability in the entire game to nullify nullifier bubbles, which are intended to counter abilities. Interesting.

I literally said aim the beam at the reservoir. That post has no edits so I didn't change anything after and you can't accuse me of lying again. 

With refraction, you now can consider where you want to place your reservoirs and  use it as a means to amplify damage in a small area,, like perhaps the area of a cryopod or how Tesla Link  has beams connecting to each other. in a limited range. This is still not map-wide domination that other established frames are capable of.

Sol Gate feels like it can be an exalted beam weapon to me. anyway.

And the glare from the beam isn't going to blind the whole map, just blind people near the beam. If enemies can get blinded by the shine of Gara's armor, the glory of the sun's concentrated beam ought to blind them if they are standing 5 m beside it and the player is just aiming slightly off to the side of them. It's not even going to significantly break (by break, I mean making her OP) the way she works at the moment if her beam does blind anything (besides the player, if they use the wrong energy color)

I feel like there should be a 4th option on the flower wheel to place all 3 flowers down at once. Most of the game modes are really fast paced and by the time you finish putting down the flowers people are half way across the map and thus they serve no purpose at times. This will make her flow a bit better without being over the top, it will allow her to keep up with everyone and help out with buffs.

You can always just make a choice about which buffs to provide. I pick haste or vitality, depending on the mission. All three work for endless. By giving us the option to place all three at once, they kind of negate the need for individual options. How many people would rather just place all three?

The option would be there for people to chose and fit their own play style more importantly it will just help her flow better.  

Use Wil-O-Wisp's hold teleport to catch up and surpass allies, while plopping down your buff flower on the move directly in your team's travel path (cuz you can do that, Wisp doesn't need to stay still to cast her 1.)

That's how I buff my team on more mobile gamemodes anyway.

I don’t disagree that it would be a useful feature. I just don’t see it as something DE would add. You might as well just increase the cost of the Reservoir ability and say it just places all three at once. 

This is my 'biggest' issue with wisp, sol gate being weak is way down the line, purely because if you want all 3 buffs it takes 6 presses, well 3 short and 3 long presses which takes a fair bit of time considering the type of game this is. 

I could understand the logic in having the 3 drops if we could stack 3 of the same buff (sure this is how it was shown in devstream) but as it stands now we can only stack 1 of each so no matter what we put down the buffs we gain are ALWAYS the same, so there is literally no reason to have 3 different buffs.

Mind you I'm fully expecting them to 'fix' the issue with an augment like usual instead of actually 'fixing' the issue with the frame and giving players a more useful augment.  Mind you I'm expecting the augments to nerf something in the process, if we get one that allows us to put all 3 down at once I expect it will get a nerf in duration or strength, if we get the ability to stack 3 of the same it will likely get a duration nerf or something similar.

17 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I don’t disagree that it would be a useful feature. I just don’t see it as something DE would add. You might as well just increase the cost of the Reservoir ability and say it just places all three at once. 

something i would love to have. reservoirs does not match the mobility of wisp. the ability wheel should have been removed when they decided not to go with the original interaction with her 1 and 3 which was to pulse an AOE at each mote.

Hi All, quick one for you.

My Analysis On Wisp:
So after being leveled to 40 (and 5 Froma), I wanted to share my Feedback and Analysis on Wisp's kit and powers.

Passive {Phased}: This needs a few QOL Changes to make it more suitable for her kit.
⦁    Silenced weapons will NOT remove her invisibility. (Wisp's Weapon Shares This)
⦁    Invisibility does not work with Melee weapon strikes. (No Reason to keep this, as Wisp does not keep her unique stance when using them)
⦁    Hard Landings WILL NOT dissipate the cloak

Reservoirs: Needs the most attention for QOL Fixes and Changes
⦁    Holding down the {Key} will now summon ALL Motes at once
⦁    Tapping the {Key} will "highlight" what Mote you wish to "Not Cast" (Exp: If Haste is highlighted, it won't be summoned, but Vitality & Shock will)
⦁    If all (or 2) reservoir pods are active, holding down once again, will cause the Motes to explode. (Shock: Magnetic/Haste: Viral/Vitality: Blast)

2.Wil-O-Wisp: Only 2 QOL Needed
⦁    Teleport Invulnerability time is effected by Duration
⦁    When the Decoy is out: Casting Cost for Wisp's powers is halved

3.Breach Surge: 1 QOL Needed
⦁    Motes now another synergy: If Vitally is active: Each spark heals you for a %/If Haste is active: Each spark grants a speed buff/If Shock is active: Each spark gives you % engrey.

4.Sol Gate: 1 QOL Needed
⦁     Energy Consumption is lowered by 30%

Simple and quick QOL changes.

Psi

First of all, I love this frame. She's unique and very interesting in term of synergy, so gameplaywise I think she's really good. But I have something that bother me about her "artistic design", especially about her movement animation.

I'm totally aware on how complexe and time heavy can be to redo animations for everything for one single warframe, having the jog animation custom is already a damn thing compared to the rest of the frames and open possibilities to have every frame having their own special movement thing (example: mirage dodge more looking as the acrobatic moves from the mirage prime trailer) but Wisp animations have so much lacks.

Actually as she have no feet, a lot of the game animation are wrong right now on her. For the melee animation I totally understand that not that much time was invested in it because melee 3.0 will bring many changes on melee and probably a lot on animations so would be a waste of time to do unique wisp animation for melee at this point. But for the Sneaking (crouch), the standing firing, the aiming-moving, are using the regular vanilla animation that use feets on the ground.

It's nothing harmless for the gameplay but it's some kind of her uniqueness, that "I have no feet so I'm hovering" part that makes her what she is that, in my opinion, have too much lacks. I'm also aware that she came just before that big period of the year with E3 and Tennocon so it's totally okay if her actual animation stat is a "we did like that for now to not delay her too long and not delay other things we're working on", and I hope we'll have the polishing of her overall animations during the year. But if we don't, I'll live with it anyway and still enjoy her a lot cause she's extremly enjoyable.

20 hours ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

Sure some ignore it because they want to but most don’t choose to 

You don't know that about the other players though, unless you've been asking them.

When we have decisions to make in the game, we choose one option over the other because it's more favourable. It gives us more efficacy, or it makes the mission's success more likely. If someone isn't leaving their spot to grab your Reservoir buff, either they are too lazy to go get it, or their position is too important to step away from. In either case, that buff is a low priority, and in most cases it isn't going to have much of an impact on the success or failure of the mission.

2 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

I initially paragraphed it, but on afterthought, deleted the spaces because you ain't worth that amount of space, nor do I want to make even more posts that are an endless scrolling chore like you love to do..

This is a silly excuse, particularly as failing to paragraph your replies just makes your posts even more of a chore by turning them into walls of text. Are you incapable of admitting to such a tiny mistake as forgetting to space out your sentences?

Btw "jerk on the internet" was the term YOU started using on me, and you threw the first insult, in a post that has been deleted presumably by a moderator. Get your order of events on who threw out the first name calling here straight.

I did say you were acting like a jerk... in response to your own hostile attitude on this thread, and your own posts which, as I've said already, were deleted by moderation, along with my responses. This includes your very first post, by the way, so as you put it, "get your order of events on who threw out the first name calling here straight".

I say your opinion is a vocal minority, which is not an insult but perhaps that's all it took to upset you.I merely disrupted your narrative that you are not the majority of the entire playerbase (surely you understand the number of players > number of forum participants, if not, you are beyond this discussion) and do everything in your power to annoy and put me down.

You literally did invent a whole new insult to throw my way, though, and have been launching personal attacks at me throughout, as mentioned above already, so please, don't pretend you're innocent in this exchange. I did not at any point claim that I was the majority of the playerbase, and in fact I made that specific criticism at you when I pointed out that you were using that exact same argument. Parroting my words back at me in absence of context or justification doesn't really make you come across as any less unconvincing. Also, "everything in my power"? What power am I exerting, exactly? The only power I have is the power to respond to you, meanwhile you have openly admitted to using your own posts to harass me on this thread, and so with the hypocritical stated goal of distracting me from conversation with anyone else. You are yet again guilty of your own accusations here.

Yeah  You played the game more therefore you know more. Literally the same justification I see salty veterans throw about in region chat when they argue with people just to get highground. So in-game hours add to your ego.

Not really, I simply pointed out that your whole argument that I, a forum poster, didn't spend adequate time playing the game, was bunk, as I not only have more posts than you, but also more playtime than you. This does not make my input inherently more valuable than yours, it just means you're talking out of your butt, as you've done this entire conversation.

You know how to farm karma (you tried to lecture me on the "how to"s in a now deleted post) so your forum popularity means nothing.

I literally only tried to tell you then that you'd draw less ridicule if you didn't act like "a jerk on the internet", whose negative effects you are demonstrating at length. If you consider a minimum of human decency, respect for others, and argumentative substance to be "karma farming", then absolutely, I'd be a karma farmer and proud of it. As it stands, though, your whole narrative that I'm just here to farm karma comes from... where, exactly? The fact that you keep trying to use my beating you by whichever arbitrary metric as a weapon against me here suggests envy may be playing a part in your dislike of me, and what's even sadder is that you appear to envy me on scores I do not care about in the slightest.

Line-by-lines, once or twice, yes. I did.

And so unprompted, including right after bashing on line-by-lines. It is beyond pathetic that you would continue to try to defend yourself when you've clearly scored an own goal.

Meanwhile, you just take any line by line by others and exponentially lengthen it. You do so all the time and are already lengthening my one long paragraph by responding with six  "bullet essays" of crap.

... which you yourself have done on line-by-lines. If you do not want a lengthier response, don't make such silly posts.

Where did you call for nerfs? Were my clues in that paragraph not enough? Feigning ignorance again to get upper hand? You actually assuming I didn't scroll back and read what others and you have said? 

I'm sorry, what "clues"? I have asked you time and again to point exactly where I requested nerfs. Quote me on where I requested nerfs to Wisp (I in fact advocated buffs, which I can quote myself on as needed). Once again, it is absolutely hilarious how you attempt to grandstand and insult me in lieu of any kind of substantiation of your claims when requested, as if it were convincing to anyone. You are lying here, and it shows.

I literally said aim the beam at the reservoir. That post has no edits so I didn't change anything after and you can't accuse me of lying again. 

With refraction, you now can consider where you want to place your reservoirs and  use it as a means to amplify damage in a small area,, like perhaps the area of a cryopod or how Tesla Link  has beams connecting to each other. in a limited range. This is still not map-wide domination that other established frames are capable of.

Sol Gate feels like it can be an exalted beam weapon to me. anyway.

I was in fact referring to the gratuitious area of effect damage you were suggesting to add on top of the refraction effect. What you are asking for is to be able to kill everything in an even wider radius the moment your beam catches any one of your reservoirs, in addition to damaging enemies, so basically just kill everyone regardless of which direction you point your laser at. This effect is redundant in the face of Breach Surge, whose propagation effect already lets you kill more enemies than just the ones caught in your beam, but seeing as that requires you to focus targets affected by the ability in the first place, what little difficulty there is doing so no doubt pushed you to demand an even easier alternative. Moreover, how is the ability an exalted weapon? You're not drawing a weapon, you're opening a portal to the Sun. It is as much of an exalted weapon as Danse Macabre.

And the glare from the beam isn't going to blind the whole map, just blind people near the beam.

I.e. the people you are fighting. Which is precisely why I pointed out you are asking for a buff to Sol Gate that prevents enemies from fighting back, itself a redundant effect in the face of Breach Surge's own disable.

If enemies can get blinded by the shine of Gara's armor, the glory of the sun's concentrated beam ought to blind them if they are standing 5 m beside it and the player is just aiming slightly off to the side of them. It's not even going to significantly break (by break, I mean making her OP) the way she works at the moment if her beam does blind anything (besides the player, if they use the wrong energy color)

Gara's passive affects individual targets at random, meaning it acts more as an opener to melee finishers than as a reliable enemy disable. What you are asking for is for Sol Gate to generate a continuous Radial Blind while also laying down continuous damage. It does not matter whether or not it will make Wisp OP, the fundamental problem with what you're requesting is that your proposed ability would kill all interaction between Wisp and her opponents by design. That's not going to make her more healthy or fun to play, it's just a juvenile request to eliminate all difficulty, itself driven by a player drive to optimize everything, a drive that makes me glad players aren't given full control of the game's balancing and frame design. As mentioned above, I am all for improving Wisp, including buffing her 4, but the way you are suggesting to go about it demonstrates exactly why some player opinions are just not worth listening to, as your need for "efficiency" is making you genuinely advocate to optimize the fun out of the game without a shred of self-awareness.

I would like to have all Reservoirs match the currently selected type, so I can tactically swap between them on the fly once I place all 6 down where I need them.

Maybe augment material.

44 minutes ago, Teridax68 said:

An even longer essay of smack talk and vitriol just to appear holier-than-thou and innocent at the same time

Hilarious. You can't help yourself can't you? 🤣 But lets just focus on how you respond to an actual suggestion that contradicts your views then, shall we? I won't even bother going too much into it cos it shows with just a few statements.

I was in fact referring to the gratuitious area of effect damage 

So, the area about the size of a crypod and the vicinity around it is considered a LOT to you?  Noted. You hate AOE. Even a small one. This isn't even going to reach enemy spawn locations like a Resonating Quake can, and yet you are displeased.

so basically just kill everyone regardless of which direction you point your laser at

Misrepresentation of my idea. A small area the size of a cryopod or so is not "everyone regardless of direction". . And as already said, I say to point the laser at the reservoirs and they need to be close together for the linking to occur. If you bothered to picture it properly in your head and stop being angry for a moment, this is a small area, not a large area. 

That's not going to make her more healthy or fun to play, it's just a juvenile request to eliminate all difficulty, itself driven by a player drive to optimize everything, a drive that makes me glad players aren't given full control of the game's balancing and frame design. As mentioned above, I am all for improving Wisp, including buffing her 4, but the way you are suggesting to go about it demonstrates exactly why some player opinions are just not worth listening to, as your need for "efficiency" is making you genuinely advocate to optimize the fun out of the game without a shred of self-awareness.

And you proved that you are exactly as I accused.  "Juvenile" ding, name calling, "Eliminate all difficulty" Ding, Misrepresenting my point. "Not worth listening to". Ding. Intolerant. 👏

There you are. A person who is against efficiency, a nerf lover, who smack talks anyone who has a differing view and deems them unworthy of being listened to, intolerant and not inclusive, while pretending to be innocent, and if you want to know what is that post in question I refer to where you want Wisp and warframes in general to be nerfed, do you own homework and memory search, or just search this topic for all the times "Titania" comes up.

Considering how mobile wisp is this reservoir thing makes 0 sense. Thy do not do anything special, in that case wisp herself should be the reservoir so when people come close to her they get the buff like all other frames.

We have frames that are able to skip the whole game by pressing one button and here we are struggling to place flowers 1 by 1 that don’t do anything, come on guys we can do better lol