Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) “Disruption” Game Mode Feedback

[DE]Danielle

Did some runs with it and by gosh my vet friends love it, an actual challenge they said. 

I liked it to, fun and fast--when you can get the keys. 

Alsi, when using Magus lockdown sometimes the demolysts keep on going forward, very annoying. 

But the problem is that...well DE likes for things to be fast and pub viable. 

Disruption isn't pub viable. Maybe it would be if it had Index like tiers, but right now? No. You need special weapons and builds to pull it off, if you don't have that then it's very possible that you straight up can't win. 

Not only that, but in groups it's all but impossible unless everyone is on mic to call out when they hear the thing. 

We need help on zeroing in on them.

• Like 1

I love the new game mode, I love it's so fun and chill, and the new remastered Jupiter tileset just makes it better.

However I do believe the rewards sorta fell short.

The new mods are not bad, but we have so many mods and so few mod slots, I ain't using the new mods because I am using other mods that don't require me jumping or wall latching around constantly in order to work, and are more consistent and reliable all around.

The relics are ok.

However there's no reward like Endo or Kuva or FORMA*COUGH* to keep us coming constantly to this new amazing and chill game mode, without the pressure of having to farm it ASAP and rush.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The disruption game mode is fun but flawed because if someone wants to go far in it, they can only use inaros with a high crit melee. You not only lock it to one frame but also to one weapon type. I think the demolyst shouldn't have nullifying effects that make so many frames useless up close and that it should be affected by more Warframe abilities. The game mode already spams fast running melee nulifiers and some conduits have nulifier bubbles. Why must the demolyst what have it to make everyone but inaros and Nova useless? Even Nova is useless since she came get close to melee because nullifying effects will cancel her slow.

• 1 month later...