Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker is an abysmal experience. Please fix it.

- Way too many knockdowns

- Way too many magnetic procs (preventing all but Atlas from dealing with the knockdowns)

- Deals insane amounts of damage to players, which when combined with the above two issues, makes for a very poor experience attempting to withstand it all

- Non-intuitive fight phases, almost complete guesswork and luck of the draw with elemental rotation, effectively just meaning continuous invulnerability phases which is undesirable

- Archgun has many severe problems:

• cooldown wastes a lot of time doing nothing
  • can't switch to primary/secondary easily to avoid wasting ammunition on the mobs
  • often just doesn't deploy, without any explanation as to why not - this is a gamebreaking bug that completely halts progress & forces you rely on teammates to do the rest for you
    edit for more issues: 
  • bug being stuck being unable to reload weapons, occurs with both normal and archgun weapons, only fix is to intentionally jump into a lake and force a full 'reset' on your Warframe. Oftentimes occurs multiple times in a row during a single fight.
  • (same or different?)bug where I was unable to enter operator mode or use ANY Warframe abilities, period. Using /unstuck did nothing. Funnily enough I could go into Archwing, which also still did nothing. The end-mission report showed Excalibur in addition to everything else, for some reason?
  • archgun 'cooldown reset' pickup not spawning for several minutes at a time despite all "adds" being rapidly defeated. Also, the popup message randomly appears in different languages
  • Oberon's Hallowed Ground failing to provide knockdown-status immunity
  • excessive amounts of enemy spawns even when alert level is kept to 0
  • half the time Profit-Taker appears at (and the fight thus evolves) near multiple rivers of coolant, where if your Warframe so much as dips a toe in it, all your active buffs and abilities go "poof"
  • pylons can spawn stuck between mushrooms

Very frustrated, will not be doing more Profit-Taker until situation improves.

Edited by TheGreenFellow
only just now realized spelling mistake in title...

1 minute ago, TheGreenFellow said:

So stand further away. I use Handspring and Constitution on the frame I take to Profit-taker so I have 200% faster knockdown recovery.

1 minute ago, TheGreenFellow said:

- Way too many magnetic procs (preventing all but Atlas from dealing with the knockdowns)

There's an Arcane that helps negate this entirely. Atlas doesn't have anything to do with Magnetic procs I wouldn't think. The arcane is "Arcane Nullifer" and with a rank 3 and rank 0-1 you stop 100% magnetic proc.

2 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

- Deals insane amounts of damage to players, which when combined with the above two issues, makes for a very poor experience attempting to withstand it all

The fight is meant for better than average players who have a strategy to overcome such damage. Good teamwork goes a long ways.

3 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

- Non-intuitive fight phases, almost complete guesswork and luck of the draw with elemental rotation, effectively just meaning continuous invulnerability phases which is undesirable

Use your operator weapon/Void Blast to switch the element to something you have. Also take 2 guns with high amounts of 2-3 different damage types that are viable so you're not wasting so much time. I use Arca Plasmor and Catchmoon. I see lots of people with Rubico Prime and Pandero.

5 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Killing enemies drop ammo for it which reduces your cool down to half or entire duration so you're back in business quickly if you're killing enough enemies.

I personally like Profit-taker, it's a lot better than doing Eidolons to me. I solo it, which yeah I can solo Eidolons, but it feels a lot more stressful than Profit-taker. I run it in about 6-8 minutes alone, 3-5 minutes with 1 friend, and I don't have to ever worry about it becoming day.

All that said, I hope I've helped give you some useful information on solving some of your trouble.

I know a lot of people like to use Adaptation, reduces up to 90% of any damage type you're taking, and I have setup a Chroma build to run it for this Boss.

• Like 1

Apart from not being told the Operator amp can rotate the damage type, all I see when people complain about PT is "I can't be bothered learning mechanics, I can't be bothered trying different builds, I can't be bothered doing anything that isn't easy".  I honestly love this type of fight because it's an actual boss encounter based on mechanical difficulty rather than a raw bullet sponge.  Is this the first proper boss fight you've ever come across in any game and you haven't had to learn attack patterns, position in safe zones, add management or rotating damage phases?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Apart from not being told the Operator amp can rotate the damage type, all I see when people complain about PT is "I can't be bothered learning mechanics, I can't be bothered trying different builds, I can't be bothered doing anything that isn't easy".  I honestly love this type of fight because it's an actual boss encounter based on mechanical difficulty rather than a raw bullet sponge.  Is this the first proper boss fight you've ever come across in any game and you haven't had to learn attack patterns, position in safe zones, add management or rotating damage phases?

With how broad the gaming demographic is these days, certain players want certain things.   Some people just want to mash keys and kill stuff...and that is okay.  However, it might be more reasonable in this case to start dropping hints (e.g. have a hint guide built into the game) maybe a a couple weeks to a month after the content launch to explain "certain mechanics".   I would find this as a fair compromise between the "git gud" players and the "I just want to murder stuff" players.

Don't misunderstand me....I definitely do and exploit game mechanics for optimal efficiency (I can solo the profit taker sub-5 minutes pretty consistantly).  However, I do not expect all players in a PvE game to share my same enthusiasm/desire to tweak to that level.   I just want them to play and have fun.

Edited by Chappie1975
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chappie1975 said:

With how broad the gaming demographic is these days, certain players want certain things.   Some people just want to mash keys and kill stuff...and that is okay.  However, it might be more reasonable in this case to start dropping hints (e.g. have a hint guide built into the game) maybe a a couple weeks to a month after the content launch to explain "certain mechanics".   I would find this as a fair compromise between the "git gud" players and the "I just want to murder stuff" players.

Don't misunderstand me....I definitely do and exploit game mechanics for optimal efficiency (I can solo the profit taker sub-5 minutes pretty consistantly).  However, I do not expect all players in a PvE game to share my same enthusiasm/desire to tweak to that level.   I just want them to play and have fun.

Yes, but it would be nice to have at least one boss fight  be the way PT is.  I'm not saying all bosses should be upgraded (imo) to what the PT is, but it certainly would be nice to have PT left as is.  Most of the game gets casualised because people complain too much.  Not everything should be spelled out all the time.

I found the answer is "Bring Chroma." It's not a very interesting fight; Exploiter is far more interesting, even if it's vastly easier. 

Profit Taker is simple and kinda dull - the damage output from the adds and the spider amount to essentially a "constant damage aura," and you basically just shoot the boss (or shoot the pylons).

Add in the insane bugs with the Archgun and it's an exercise in frustration roughly 1 out of 3 times I run it. Plus, Exploiter is straight up more reward for less frustration (and has better voice acting, to boot)

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Yes, but it would be nice to have at least one boss fight  be the way PT is.  I'm not saying all bosses should be upgraded (imo) to what the PT is, but it certainly would be nice to have PT left as is.  Most of the game gets casualised because people complain too much.  Not everything should be spelled out all the time.

I'm not sure you read what I wrote.  I'm not saying change the fight...i'm saying that after the initial fun of discovery is somewhat over add in the knowledge pieces for the people that don't want to go through that discovery.     However...expecting a game company to make content for a specific subset of players at the expense of the larger group seems a little off to me.

8 hours ago, Chappie1975 said:

I'm not sure you read what I wrote.  I'm not saying change the fight...i'm saying that after the initial fun of discovery is somewhat over add in the knowledge pieces for the people that don't want to go through that discovery.     However...expecting a game company to make content for a specific subset of players at the expense of the larger group seems a little off to me.

And I'm saying that apart from the operator attack cycling I mentioned in my first comment, I don't want anything further to be told to the player.  Knowledge of game mechanic and equipment interactions need to count for something otherwise what's the point?

On 2019-05-01 at 8:25 PM, Alcatraz said:

So stand further away. I use Handspring and Constitution on the frame I take to Profit-taker so I have 200% faster knockdown recovery.

There's an Arcane that helps negate this entirely. Atlas doesn't have anything to do with Magnetic procs I wouldn't think. The arcane is "Arcane Nullifer" and with a rank 3 and rank 0-1 you stop 100% magnetic proc.

The fight is meant for better than average players who have a strategy to overcome such damage. Good teamwork goes a long ways.

Use your operator weapon/Void Blast to switch the element to something you have. Also take 2 guns with high amounts of 2-3 different damage types that are viable so you're not wasting so much time. I use Arca Plasmor and Catchmoon. I see lots of people with Rubico Prime and Pandero.

Killing enemies drop ammo for it which reduces your cool down to half or entire duration so you're back in business quickly if you're killing enough enemies.

I personally like Profit-taker, it's a lot better than doing Eidolons to me. I solo it, which yeah I can solo Eidolons, but it feels a lot more stressful than Profit-taker. I run it in about 6-8 minutes alone, 3-5 minutes with 1 friend, and I don't have to ever worry about it becoming day.

All that said, I hope I've helped give you some useful information on solving some of your trouble.

I know a lot of people like to use Adaptation, reduces up to 90% of any damage type you're taking, and I have setup a Chroma build to run it for this Boss.

I'm aware Handspring/Constitution exist. That's a bandaid, not a solution to the core problem, and isn't even all that effective. Knockdowns in general in Warframe are far too common as it is (having to hard-crowd-control the *players* is just one of the many unusual knock-on effects of the modding power spike problem, really), in my view - being able to be 'stun-locked' at all is total nonsense - but in this particular area it is the worst I've encountered out of any area in the game.

Arcanes are absolutely *not* something you can expect players to have collected and ready, nor do I enjoy the prospect of needing to swap Arcanes every time. Magnetic proc "spam" and energy drain Eximi (especially noticable for Infested eximus sorties) is a problem that affects the rest of the game as well - similarly to knockdowns, an artificial frustration created because DE keeps trying to come up with "challenge" without addressing the core mod power spike problems. It's not an ideal situation to have, and it is particularly not ideal for the experience of the Profit-Taker, where you *need* to rely upon abilities just to survive.

Elitism does not belong in this discussion whatsoever, that's totally inconsequential here: good teamwork, strategy, and overcoming difficulty applies to any part of any game.

I'm aware of using the operator to change its element to something I have. The issue is that was not telegraphed anywhere in the lead-up to the fight or during the fight. Nowhere else in the game does shooting something with your operator change its resistances to something else. Shooting Sentients is distinctly different as that resets a "complete" stacking type resistance, and also, y'know, it still also damages them.

I killed many enemies while waiting around for cooldown, there were either not nearly enough ammo drops or they appeared so infrequently as to not matter at all. The whole idea of having arch-guns have a cooldown to use is just nonsense, that doesn't serve any purpose except to be exasperating.

Eidolon hunting has its own issues.
__

Bluntly speaking here, if I were asking for help I would have posted in the appropriate forum subsection for that. I'm an experienced MR26 player, I'm not unfamiliar with how to do well in this game. I posted because I wanted to offer my feedback that this experience was very poor for me even in spite of that.
__

On 2019-05-01 at 8:34 PM, Jiminez_Burial said:

What are you *talking* about? Are we playing the same game here?

The Profit Taker fight is layers of bullet sponge with bits of invulnerability in between sprinkled with magnetic procs, knockdowns, and a cherry on top of having to use a unique weapon gimmick that bugs out half the time and the other half of the time forces you to sit on a cooldown.

Mechanical difficulty my foot. This fight bears no resemblance to "good" boss fights from popular MMORPGs or regular RPGs like Dark Souls or Shadow of the Colossus or whatever - or even Exploiter orb, which managed to at last give us a decent boss fight in this game!

Attack patterns, safe zones, add management, rotating damage phases, all of that has diddly to do with the problems I've highlighted here.

Edited by TheGreenFellow
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

What are you *talking* about? Are we playing the same game here?

The Profit Taker fight is layers of bullet sponge with bits of invulnerability in between sprinkled with magnetic procs, knockdowns, and a cherry on top of having to use a unique weapon gimmick that bugs out half the time and the other half of the time forces you to sit on a cooldown.

Mechanical difficulty my foot. This fight bears no resemblance to "good" boss fights from popular MMORPGs or regular RPGs like Dark Souls or Shadow of the Colossus or whatever - or even Exploiter orb, which managed to at last give us a decent boss fight in this game!

Attack patterns, safe zones, add management, rotating damage phases, all of that has absolute diddly squat to do with the problems I've highlighted here.

Knockdown can be dealt with via safe zones (dodging the energy walls) and add management (killing the enemies).  Invulnerability?  The only time that it's invulnerable is when the pylons are active and they're VERY easy to both find and kill.  Magnetic procs can be annoying but that's where team comp/engagement distance factors in.  And concerning the Exploiter, I found that 'boss fight' far too easy (since it's almost impossible to actually fail) and boring so much so that I run it while I'm learning the drum sections for a song.

On 2019-05-03 at 1:11 AM, Jiminez_Burial said:

Knockdown can be dealt with via safe zones (dodging the energy walls) and add management (killing the enemies).  Invulnerability?  The only time that it's invulnerable is when the pylons are active and they're VERY easy to both find and kill.  Magnetic procs can be annoying but that's where team comp/engagement distance factors in.  And concerning the Exploiter, I found that 'boss fight' far too easy (since it's almost impossible to actually fail) and boring so much so that I run it while I'm learning the drum sections for a song.

The energy walls are barely part of the knockdown problem, here. Yes, the energy walls are obviously signalled and (should be) easily dodged. But most of the "knockdown spam" comes from the adds - which, because they often come with nullifier bubbles and can leap at you from insanely long distances in a very short amount of time, not to mention the high amount of them spawning in all the time, cannot be mitigated purely by focusing on killing them, particularly when you need to focus on the big bad Orb.

It has near-immunity throughout the entirety of the fight, with only 1 damage type presented at a time. Its core is invulnerable until you take out each of its legs.

When Magnetic scramba AOE is going off all over the place with a massive radius, 'team comp' and engagement distance aren't going to matter unless you're just constantly running out of the fight altogether.

And what's with the idea that "impossible to fail" = easy and boring? I don't comprehend the masochistic tendencies of many gamers where it's not "challenging" unless you as a player are broken, bleeding, and losing more than half the time.

Though I wager a great deal of what makes the game so easy for you has to do with the core modding power spike problem that has had a domino effect on all other aspects of the combat in this game....

4 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

It has near-immunity throughout the entirety of the fight, with only 1 damage type presented at a time. Its core is invulnerable until you take out each of its legs.

But the damage type can be manually cycled so it's not really an issue, especially if you spec your weapons appropriately.  I can solo the mission in around 8mins and often complete it with a clannie in 5-6mins.  Phases will always be a part of boss fights because otherwise you get bullet sponges to compensate.

And what's with the idea that "impossible to fail" = easy and boring? I don't comprehend the masochistic tendencies of many gamers where it's not "challenging" unless you as a player are broken, bleeding, and losing more than half the time.

Though I wager a great deal of what makes the game so easy for you has to do with the core modding power spike problem that has had a domino effect on all other aspects of the combat in this game....

I'm not saying that we need to be punished 24/7 but some ability for us to actually fail is needed imo.  I'd be happy if the boss missions had an 80% success rate 2-3 weeks after release.  Unless mods are restricted in missions (which I don't really want) there will always be issues regarding the wide range of what people have available to them.  The reason I don't like exploiter is not only because it's pretty much impossible to fail, but you don't even have to pay attention to win.  I zone out whenever running it far faster than I do with other fights/mission and when that happens I might as well be botting (in regards to gameplay engagement).

When Magnetic scramba AOE is going off all over the place with a massive radius, 'team comp' and engagement distance aren't going to matter unless you're just constantly running out of the fight altogether.

I never have an issue with the mag proc because as you go through the phases it actually gives you quite a large amount of energy.  Not sure where it comes from but I get around 1.5k energy without anyone using pads, and running with an Oberon + Chroma.  And in regards to the team comp, an EV will help and running Warframes with status nullification (Oberon, Saryn etc) means there shouldn't really be any issues.

On 2019-05-07 at 5:34 AM, Jiminez_Burial said:

But the damage type can be manually cycled so it's not really an issue, especially if you spec your weapons appropriately.  I can solo the mission in around 8mins and often complete it with a clannie in 5-6mins.  Phases will always be a part of boss fights because otherwise you get bullet sponges to compensate.

I'm not saying that we need to be punished 24/7 but some ability for us to actually fail is needed imo.  I'd be happy if the boss missions had an 80% success rate 2-3 weeks after release.  Unless mods are restricted in missions (which I don't really want) there will always be issues regarding the wide range of what people have available to them.  The reason I don't like exploiter is not only because it's pretty much impossible to fail, but you don't even have to pay attention to win.  I zone out whenever running it far faster than I do with other fights/mission and when that happens I might as well be botting (in regards to gameplay engagement).

I never have an issue with the mag proc because as you go through the phases it actually gives you quite a large amount of energy.  Not sure where it comes from but I get around 1.5k energy without anyone using pads, and running with an Oberon + Chroma.  And in regards to the team comp, an EV will help and running Warframes with status nullification (Oberon, Saryn etc) means there shouldn't really be any issues.

Phases 'can' be okay, but still, the 'invulnerability' spam has been heavy-handed from DE and feels much more apparent to me in Profit-Taker than in Exploiter.

I think the idea that "you need to fail some of the time" only works in single-player games like Dark Souls where that's part of the story. In a game like this where everything is a grind often infested with heavy amounts of RNG, I don't want my time wasted due to things designed just to frustrate me - if I put in the time and effort to prepare and perform properly, I want my just desserts, not a kick in the shins & a bloody nose.

Also I don't think you can really claim Exploiter doesn't require attention compared to, well, most other content. Lech Kril, for instance, is usually just...standing around waiting for him to complete the right attack animation so you can finally do something. Which is pretty similar to standing around waiting for arch-gun cooldowns or dinking away at Profit-Taker's damage rotation...except there's also nullifiers and knockdowns everywhere.

You're probably using Rage or Hunter Adrenaline, I can just about guarantee Profit-Taker isn't just giving you free energy and there's plenty constant damage....

Oberon's status nullification doesn't work when nullifiers just instantly make hallowed ground go poof, and Saryn's shtick won't prevent mag procs reliably.

Team composition helps in any objective in the game, so again, kind of a non-sequitur to the issues I have with Profit-taker.

7 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

I think the idea that "you need to fail some of the time" only works in single-player games like Dark Souls where that's part of the story. In a game like this where everything is a grind often infested with heavy amounts of RNG, I don't want my time wasted due to things designed just to frustrate me - if I put in the time and effort to prepare and perform properly, I want my just desserts, not a kick in the shins & a bloody nose.

I guess this point is simply a difference of opinion.  I can't argue against it, but I sure don't agree with it.

Also I don't think you can really claim Exploiter doesn't require attention compared to, well, most other content. Lech Kril, for instance, is usually just...standing around waiting for him to complete the right attack animation so you can finally do something. Which is pretty similar to standing around waiting for arch-gun cooldowns or dinking away at Profit-Taker's damage rotation...except there's also nullifiers and knockdowns everywhere.

I never argued that the rest of the games bosses were good, I'm saying that PT is the best so far.  I've had occasions where I've had migraines so bad that I struggle to speak, yet I've been able to play Warframe without an issue.  I doubt I would have been able to run PT with any where near as much success and I consider that a good thing.  As I've said, I never have an issue with knockdowns/cooldowns etc because I'm actively avoiding them, I'm paying attention.

You're probably using Rage or Hunter Adrenaline, I can just about guarantee Profit-Taker isn't just giving you free energy and there's plenty constant damage....

Nope, I never use Rage on any of my builds because I'm good about avoiding damage and managing energy so if I ever did take significant health damage it would be a one-hit so the energy can't be used to avoid being downed, or I take the health hit at a time when I already have near to max energy.  I also only use Hunter Adrenaline on one of the builds, and it's not one of my PT builds.

Oberon's status nullification doesn't work when nullifiers just instantly make hallowed ground go poof, and Saryn's shtick won't prevent mag procs reliably.

Team composition helps in any objective in the game, so again, kind of a non-sequitur to the issues I have with Profit-taker.

Again, I just manage the adds so I don't ever have an issue with the drones (because they're the ones that give the bubbles in OV).  Oberon is incredibly consistent when he's used in my runs (either with me using him or my friend) so I'm not sure why you wouldn't use him.  Saryn was mentioned because I thought her mobility would benefit others who can't keep track of where Hallowed Ground is and what null drones are around.

I just did my first Profit Taker today and was expecting it to be way harder than it actually was. Mind you, I've been here since 2013 with some time outs due to 'life', so I got some experience behind me. If you take a bit of time to read up on encounters, are on point on your movement / damage avoidance, and bring a good assortment of damage types, the fight is easily soloable. I really suggest you highly reconsider not doing the fight again and instead find a friendly player to guide you a bit better through this.

One last thing which you already know; remember Teralysts drop Arcane Nullifier; with 11 of them you can have a max rank one for 80% protection to magnetic procs; add in a second unranked one for 20% protection, which adds up to 100% complete immunity to magnetic procs!  Yes I know, more grind, but we can't expect to be born fully bearded spartans. Becoming a dominant player requires time and effort, but above all, mainly patience.

All the tools to make the challenges of this fight trivial are there, I wish you hadn't had such a bad experience but I can't change your past, so I wish you the best in the future.

13 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

The problem isn't that it's not trivial. It's...5-7 minutes of work, maybe. It's that it's a bad fight. There's nothing really interesting about it - tank damage, shoot boss. 

^^ mostly that

On 2019-05-03 at 2:57 AM, TheGreenFellow said:

I'm aware Handspring/Constitution exist. That's a bandaid, not a solution to the core problem

Stopped taking you seriously about here.

Look, enemies knock you down. It's annoying but it happens. They've made it to where only Profit Taker is supposed to knock you down during her fight. Her knockdowns are super telegraphed and even able to be dodged by moving properly.

These mods are not bandaids. These mods are direct solutions. Arcane Nullifier is not a bandaid. It's a direct solution. Adaptation is not a bandaid. It's a direct solution.
You don't get to call this one a bandaid. This isn't Equinox's Mend/Maim augment.

• Like 3

Honestly it sounds like you just want another Sergeant you can one shot effortlessly. Compared to eidolons this fight was already dumbed down considerably. People gave you explanations and solutions to most if not all of your issues, and you just call them bandaids and come up with more excuses.

The adds and a good chunk of the damage to yourself can be dealt with by simply killing the towers preemptively to avoid the alert level from rising. You can deal with knockdowns by simply slapping a simple mod on your build that completely negates that (DE even nerfed the knockdowns from adds already). The ammo issue on archguns is just a matter of identifying the archgun corpus guy (forgot his name) in the field and killing him for archgun ammo restores. This boss isn't tanky at all as you imply (compared to eidolons for example), provided you build correctly and/or bring a frame to buff your damage. The thing about operator amps changing the elemental weakness type may be something you might struggle with in your FIRST profit fight, provided you go in blindly, but once you figure it out, that's it. No mystery to it and it's actually a pretty neat mechanic (probably the only interesting mechanic in this whole fight). There's nothing wrong with this fight, other than the fact DE made it considerably easier and dumbed down compared to eidolons, and the rewards aren't very good. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, what exactly is going on here? 🤔

New threads about Ropalolyst getting merged into this one, but the posts nowhere to be seen? I wanted to read them, because I'm interested and didn't quite agree with the titles:

5m5vqXH.png

Edited by Kontrollo
typo

On 2019-05-01 at 11:11 PM, TheGreenFellow said:

• can't switch to primary/secondary easily to avoid wasting ammunition on the mobs
  • often just doesn't deploy, without any explanation as to why not - this is a gamebreaking bug that completely halts progress & forces you rely on teammates to do the rest for you

Very frustrated, will not be doing more Profit-Taker until situation improves.

i absolutely hate this boss fight! i agree with you it is awful..the people running in to comment on your experience are just human turds, who have nothing better to do with their lives, accept spend an awful amount of time with only one build to run this over and over again, those aren't gamers they are adhd patients. 

every time i've run this, nobody i started with lasted and used all their lives, bullet sponges arnt bad ,but this fight is just annoying and totally and utterly UNFUN!!!

5 hours ago, (XB1)ADRENALIN said:

i absolutely hate this boss fight! i agree with you it is awful..the people running in to comment on your experience are just human turds, who have nothing better to do with their lives, accept spend an awful amount of time with only one build to run this over and over again, those aren't gamers they are adhd patients. 

every time i've run this, nobody i started with lasted and used all their lives, bullet sponges arnt bad ,but this fight is just annoying and totally and utterly UNFUN!!!

While I appreciate that you share my point of view, calling others "turds" (and the rest) for voicing their disagreements is indecent, to put it nicely. It doesn't add anything to a discussion and merely serves to be provocative, so don't do it.

By all means, voice frustration with Profit-Taker, but don't take that out on other people - you wouldn't want them to do the same to you.

• Like 1

I don't get why people prefer exploiter orb over profit taker.  Warframe abilities are mostly useless in exploiter fight, as coolant Raknoids are completely immune. Taking away the core part of Warftames gameplay. In profit taker you are pushed to limits of warframes can do, and it is an amazing battle with a good team.