Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Same problem others have reported, when in full screen the camera focuses on the top left part of the image. another bug I've encountered multiple times now is that, whenever i try to change the resolution, the sensitivity of the cursor goes nuts, permanently fixing itself into looking down and rotation to the right at high speeds until i close and open the game again

During the Hostile Merger: Endurance mission my score locked at around 1814ish during round 3 or so. We continued to complete conduits but my score did not increase, and furthermore the UI would not tell me which conduits have been activated. I chalked it up to a UI bug and asked my teammates to relay the actual score to me. My teammates reported of acquiring the 4000 points necessary to receive the Vandal Glaxion reward after 4-5 rounds and we extracted.

However upon extraction my final score was not corrected to the actual score achieved during the mission and remained at 1814, resulting in no Glaxion in the mail. I also noticed that I did not receive any of the round completion rewards after 1800 points.

DE please help 😫! I don't want to run into the same bug again and I want that gun!

Havent gone thru all the pages, so i dont know if its already posted.

Spoiler

First one was before yesterday hotfix, but it wasnt addressed in the hotfix patchnotes, so ropalolyst went 100% invisible, and riding it would make the warframe invisible for the rest of the fight aswell

Second one, is basically torid coulds arent working, they wont deal damage nor proc status effects, only the contact damage from the lob is working. Happened twice as client, so hopped into simulation, and same bug, they arent working at all.
PD: Clouds only work as a DoT when the projectile hits an enemy, and its really inconsistent on when they proc/deal damage on enemies around, some seem affected, and some dont

Edited by Daadee

Due to the fact that the "color correction" function always works regardless of whether you have turned on this option in the settings or not. I always turned it off, because in some locations it is too dark.

Because of this, the new map of the index is too dark, the enemies can barely see, not playable.

Before Jovian Concord:

Spoiler

JNFXaxH.jpg

After:

Spoiler

WfI7qDn.jpg

Current setting:

Spoiler

rNP5MKk.jpg

And also because of this, the index location is too dark. Perhaps it is too dark in itself.

Spoiler

ScTIO7o.jpg

It is almost impossible to play, I often do not see enemies.

• Wisp 2nd ability can be chain-pressed to "stack" an invulnerability, not sure if it's a bug but it has no buff icon nowhere nor is wrote anywhere on the description.
  • Wisp animation while aiming uses foots animation like regular warframe. (melee animations too, probably not a bug just way too much work to be done before all the rework of melee 3.0)
  • Pakal armor set sentient-part energy color isn't affected by any energy / emissive channel, without or without forma on the equiped frame.
  • Velorum Prime sigil inner energy color isn't affected by any energy / emissive channel from the warframe (it stays blue)

Maybe I'm suddenly doing something wrong, but I'm no longer able to temporarily sprint while crouched. Prior to the update, holding Shift+W (I use defaults) while crouched would cause me to stand and sprint until I released one or both keys. After the update, holding Shift+W is no different than just W (i.e. it completely ignores Shift).

Profile seems to disagree over whether MK1-Kunai is mastered or not.

Might be some of the same on other weapons, but I don't remember all the ones I have or haven't mastered.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

MK1-Strun also doesn't have a listing in profile.

22 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can!

I'm sure you guys are feverishly working on the resolution issues, is there any chance we can get this event extended the same amount of time that it takes to fix resolution problems?

Edited by Mos-Eisley

1 hour ago, OnceADrog said:

Ropalolyst Boss Fight:

• Fade to black bug: A range of actions seem to trigger a "respawn from falling" loop.
    • Observed: Every 3-4 seconds the player is reset in their current position with a fade to black transition, with a reset of facing direction
    • Makes it almost unplayable with 2 of every 4 seconds looking at a black screen
    • Prevents jump gliding or running on cables due to reset to last patch of ground stood on, which prevents using towers.
    • Switching to operator mode and back can remove the issue temporarily. 
    • Can affect multiple different players in same session.
  • Invisibility
    • Boss becomes invisible. Boss can still be shot at, and marker tags still work.
    • Exhaust points still show particle effects to aid in targeting, except in final phase.
    • Players can also become invisible. Dying and respawning reported to resolve invisibility. Weapons are still visible on invisible player model.

New Weapon/Warframe purchase/blueprint UI does not show mastery status.

- So now I need to go to the gorram codex and write on a piece of paper what I haven't mastered.

Also, boss sometimes stops shooting. It just drifts around the arena. Can't charge objective if boss won't shoot. 

Resolved by getting host to leave (they already had all the Wisp drops).

Out of 9 runs we had:

• 1x Crash to desktop
  • 1x respawn fade to black bug to teleport 1km and unable to join squad (mission abort by all players because the boss always  immediately healed from 0% to 100% on final phase) 
  • 1x boss stops shooting, host quit to try and resolve (success)
  • 1x boss becomes invisible (blind firing = success)
  • 5x (some overlap with bugs above) fade to black bug runs
  • 2x no bug runs.
  • Almost every run (8/9?) had the boss getting stuck briefly in the arena floor or more commonly in the reactor towers (now hotfixed)

20% bug free runs on a new boss indicates poor play testing!!! 

The problem I have is when I play the Index solo and win, the Credits aren't awarded. If I lose, the wager is taken as expected. I tested it with both Low Risk and Medium Risk. I don't have steps to reproduce like I would if it was a graphical or performance issue. I assume rewards come from some central server. The extra kicker is that I got a credit booster as a login reward. I have applied the first hotfix (2019.05.22.20.41). I recorded winning at low risk, most of the gameplay is cut and I blurred out my clan chat. I'm wondering if the credit I won will be restored or if I have to contact support. I had at least three wins that were not rewarded, so far.

https://youtu.be/4YZgaNfXzJo

On 2019-05-23 at 7:47 AM, Justin_Case001 said:

I've experienced a fatal crash twice in the last hour: once was while walking around in my orbiter, the other was while running at the very beginning of the Rapololyst assassination.  In both cases, the game briefly freezes, then flashes black, then minimizes to desktop.  At that point, the game still appears to be running, but I cannot get the picture to come back.  I can continue to press keys, and things continue to happen--I can run, I can fire my weapon, I can bullet jump, and I can hear the sound effects of all of these things occurring, but all with the game minimized while I'm just looking at my desktop.  Nothing I do brings the game back.  I can alt-tab between the game, the desktop, and anything else I might have open.  If I alt-tab to desktop, then my computer works normally.  If I alt-tab back to the game, my cursor disappears, but the game remains minimized, and the sound effects resume with no picture.  All I can do is alt-tab back to desktop and kill the game.

I always rave about how reliable this game is.  Not kidding--in over 2200 hours, I can probably count the number of game breaking crashes on one hand (not counting today).  That's nearly unheard of in games.  I really hope this is just a fixable problem with this update.

And now, a couple hours later, I just had much worse crash.  Instant freeze while running to extraction in a disruption mission resulting a permanent loss of all computer responsiveness.  No way to even kill the game.  I just had hold the power button on the computer down for 5 seconds.  Please let me know when it is safe to play this game again.

*EDIT* I updated my graphics driver and that seems to have solved the problem.  I think you can safely disregard my post.

Edited by Justin_Case001
Problem is resolved.

yo im having another issue (as well as the crappy resolution) where the ambient occlusion is greyed out. I had it on before, but returned all of my setting to default,hoping that it would fix my resolution issue but now i cant turn the ambient occlusion back on...anybody know a fix?

Okay, I've got one HECK of a bug for you guys! So it's me on my Excalibur Dex Umbra and Holy_Spirit_ rocking an Inaros Ramses and one other guy (I forget his handle, but he was on a Rhino) up against the Rolopolologasmlyst (I also refuse to ever try to pronounce or type that name correctly). Things are going pretty good so far, and by now yours truly as finally learned how to handle fighting this gigantic turgid condroc. It's when we try to pop it's second synovia that things get... weird.

Now I'm not all that good at leaping and running on the cables just yet, Motus Signal FTW by the way but I'm less a ninja turtle and more a ninja hippo know what I mean? Never was even all that good at roller skating. Okay, asides over, back on track. Me and Rhino zip to our Mini-Me forms (Verne we all miss you bro!) and pop those super shields with our funky friendship bracelets and Holy_Spirit_ is all like 'Yo I got dis part aight?' and baits RolyPolyOlie's evil mother-in-law into spitting all that concentrated hatred and venom but misses and tags the bug zapper instead, dunno why everyone always trips about mother-in-laws, my girlfriend's mom likes me a lot, I think, maybe, I dunno but she's pretty nice and anyways, right sorry back on track, so Holy_Spirit_ jumps up, puts RollsRoyce in that sweet sweet Naramon choke-hold, I swear my boy's got that down pat better than the Dax that taught us that move, ya know seeing as how he killed him with that move back in the day, man you should've seen it it was sah-weet! Okay, right, no more distractions, right, so Holy_Spirit, boom, grabs him by the neck and rams him face-first right into that, gives that Eidolon a good zappy taste, know what I mean?

But that's when it gets weird, I mean super weird. I dunno, maybe RazzleDazzlelyst took a nibble of some of that Corpus lithium-ion and accidentally huffed it or got charged back up and went Super Saiyan Eidolon or something. But all of a sudden, he comes out of that stagger juking left and right like my girl Valkyr back in the day, before she got all them anger issues. Seriously, all I'm seeing is after images, he's dodging so fast, and when he's already the size of a condo, that's like, extra super duper fast. Me, Holy_Spirit_ and Rhino, we all like "Um, what the actual eff is this??" and we just start blasting away, figuring we gotta hit that last synovia somehow but the Eidolon's all like 'nah bra, I'm like ten times faster now and started busting out the side-steps like Saitama did when he was earning his hero license. Dude got so fast he side-stepped right down through the platform we were fighting him on and we were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat and then boom he's in front of us again, still juking and dipping and dodging and all like 'bring it you ain't got NOTHING.'

So I was like 'Okay I'ma bring it' and just ran over to the death cannon button figuring that when he dodges that crap, maybe it'll slap some sense into his crazy butt and we could go back to grinding his face into the floor. It didn't work. It did not work. Dude just reappears with a shazam and goes right back to super-stepping all over the place and Rhino was like '.... I'm out' and aborted so fast that he didn't even leave Transference dust behind, and that's a hell of a thing because I'm always leaving that stuff everywhere. I tried to get some screenshots, but BigBoyolyst was just juking and dipping and weaving way too fast, and then I finally threw in the towel too and got out while the getting was good.

Don't let your Eidolons do drugs, okay? Drugs are bad.

When using Wisps 4 (Sol Gate) on any Eximus, no damage is done to the Eximus. The same is for the Demolysts in Disruption missions.

UPDATE: I used Mesa's Peacemakers on a Demolyst and it worked just fine. The issue seems to be with Wisps Sol Gate hitting anything with an aura.

Edited by J_T_Ripper

When you go into the game the screen increases And you can't "accept" the update. Please don't dump the days I went in, they're my way. And if it happens it will be very sorry 

Edited by mr_chyakov

I cannot log in. After signing in with my password my mouse is restricted to the left side of the screen and i cannot click continue and am therefore stuck staring at the the developers note. Iv'e uninstalled and reinstalled war-frame  tried verifying and optimizing downloads etc etc nothing gets around it.