Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

24 minutes ago, NinjaLayor said:

Recent hotfix failed to resolve the resolution issues, good luck, stay cool, DE.

The thread for the hotfix states that this is a known issue, but not one they've resolved yet. Patience. They're working on it.

Wisp's... rear. Receives Casted Shadows or Ambient Occlusion very weirdly, the shadowing isn't smoothed at max shadow quality. Might happen to other body parts, but the alt helmet makes it very noticeable in this area.

c2sIGHH.jpg

Some bugs I can't replicate, but here they are on what they do.

There's also random control bugs with Wisp, not sure how to replicate them but one while using her 4 makes you unable to use her 2, you have to open up your menu which causes you to suddenly warp to a previous position, but you're able to then use your 2.

And ran into a bug where Wisp was stuck facing one direction, every ability and weapon didn't work, I could only Sprint, Crouch and Jump.

Edited by SHOKK_

Sometimes, when I transfer in my orbiter, I get stuck in the transcendence animation instead of properly transferring. I can't interact with anything without going into the pause menu and selecting it there, and am stuck like that for the duration of my time in the orbiter.

Edit: Additionally, there is no button to add or remove things to or from wishlist in the market currently.

Edited by JoanArdent
remembered another bug

My THIRD UNIQUE BUG for this STUPID boss. Delete new boss immediately. Falling off the map after getting downed repeatedly puts you in the falling and getting back up animation. GAME BREAKING BUG. Cannot play after and no fix that I found. THRID UNIQUE BUG to a player who has played over 2000 hours.

Had a bug while fighting Ropalolyst where my Operator was permanently immobile.  Couldn't move, couldn't use any abilities.  I could transfer in and out of Operator mode, and my Warframe moved fine, but Operator was stuck.  Getting knocked out of Operator mode didn't fix the problem, /unstuck didn't fix the problem, not even dying fixed the problem.  Maybe the Operator got grabbed one too many times?  First time I fought it too. :thumbdown:

Not sure if this is an unintended bug, but Saryn's noble idle animation looks awful now. When she holds a rifle, her arm is cocked up way too high and her shoulder is internally rotated by a lot. Here's a picture of the current idle on the left and the old one on the right. Her elbow used to be a lot lower.

RK2vMnx.png

qbK4fZT.png

As you can see from the side view, her shoulders are rotated forward so much that the Syrinx shoulders are pointed forward. Also, her elbow is way higher than it used to be.

Edited by Whalekins

Just had 2 bugs when fighting Ropy,

If a person leaves/DC squad (not host) during the scene between slamming his face into the conductor and him landing on the platform, it doesn't make the console activate so you can't sap the roppy why stunned.

Second fight roppy got stuck in an infinite falling off the edge of the platform, we eventually were able to get lucky and slam him with the cannon just right to down him. 

I just tried the new disruption mission from the event. During the mission one of the defense targets was a nullifier, and there were several nullification type enemies that spawned. One of these caused a permanent nullification effect on me for the rest of the mission. I couldn't use abilities, I couldn't transference out, and I couldn't be healed by the group's trinity. The rest of the group was not affected. I'll keep an eye out if this happens again to try and get more details about what specifically is involved with the bug.

Jumping off the map didn't fix it. I didn't die or get downed so I don't know if that will fix it or not.

I noticed that the new amalgam mods don't work on exalted weapons. I Don't know if this is intentional or not. For example Mesa's pistols can't use this amalgam multishot mod, while normal pistols can.

Regular Pistol:
oHGmyhD.jpg

Exalted Pistol: 
8hGBL3M.jpg

If you die (full death, not bleeding out) at the end of the Ropalolyst boss fight and don't respawn before the scene transitions to the extraction zone, pressing the revive button will respawn you where you died in the boss room rendering the mission incompletable.

18 minutes ago, dbugz said:

I just noticed that the option to toggle Ambient Occlusion is disabled - it is always set to ON/ENABLED.

Was this an intentional change with the latest update?

I'm not sure if its disabled or enabled, but I can't do anything with it.
unknown.png

I was first shocked with the screen resolution as I usually play Borderless Windowed. The cursor and anything related to text was blown out of proportions. Colors are also... strange... makes my potato laptop look even more potato. 😆

Tried to change it to full screen resolution in hoping to fix the issue... nope. Things just got worse. 

Thanks for noticing this bug DE. Looking forward to the fix so that I can play the new content. 

4 minutes ago, GamerDisturbed said:

I still have a bug with the resolution even though it seems there was an update.

not good steve higgins GIF

Yup, pretty much. 360p squad where you at? oh wait... I'm running a GTX1070.

Edited by DarkVolt12

Energy colour bugs on Vetala Shoulder Plates (not sure if whole set is affected) as well as Sidereal Syandana. I tried changing the energy and emissive colours but the the energy colours of the specific regions seem to stay in its default colours.

Vetala Shoulder Plates:

msOv9Mv.png

Sidereal Syandana:

I6sdGkh.png

4 hours ago, Mos-Eisley said:

Kogake 

same here. mastery is gone for it. wierdly the prime version is still present

I just love having to re level a weapon I already did. Well I got it back but I had to rebuild it and re level it yay... Hopefully they fix that for others soon.