Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

The Helminth Charger's energy color is reverted to the default color of the equipped pattern/skin (Pink on both the default skin and Degenerate pattern, and blue on the Metus skin) and it can not be changed with the base energy color picker or the attachments emissive and energy color pickers.

Found a softlock bug with the new continue/leave UI during an interception arbitration. The first continue/leave UI worked properly, but the second time it popped up, nothing could be selected and it continued the mission while keeping the UI up, locking our controls and forcing us to all be killed by enemies before allowing us to leave and lose our gained items. It's similar to another bug found here on the index: 

7 hours ago, JaneRose said:

Since update i cannot get to bottom right of screen. I cannot get to the continue button where it shows the Jovian Concord welcome message. As a result i can not hit continue and get in to the game.....Help!

People having display gone out of proportion, I also faced the same problem. What i did was just uncheck the fullscreen option the game menu when the game starts. You know where you have the option to change the directx version,etc.Its working now. Hope this works for you

1 minute ago, KiNGJaMMy said:

People having display gone out of proportion, I also faced the same problem. What i did was just uncheck the fullscreen option the game menu when the game starts. You know where you have the option to change the directx version,etc.Its working now. Hope this works for you

When I do this I have to stay at the lowered resolution that alt+enter gives me (1280xsomething), going any higher just reproduces the issue. The quick and dirty solution is to put scaling back down to 100% in windows/display settings. This makes my laptop pretty much unusable though so it just isn't worth playing until we get a fix.

Couldn't even log into Warframe with this new update, it seems it won't accept my laptop's resolution (3840 x 2160)

I only can log by being in a (1535x845) windowed resolution

2019-05-23_2.png

Edited by Sublimealien
forgot to add something

According to the drop tables Aero Agility is in rotation A of disruption while Aero Periphery is in rotation C.

This should probably be the other way around

It also feels like the hexenon values are missing a 0, 2/4/6 is absolutely nothing and doesn't feel like a reward at all.

Edited by Rogunz

So, I've discovered two bugs with the Ropalolyst fight.

1) Major: While the cut scene that drags the squad back to the middle platform starts to play, if you fall off the platforms, you can get locked into a black screen with no visuals besides the chat box.  You can still shoot and move your character--you just can't see anything.  Obviously quite confusing and game-breaking for the fight, though I hear it can be "fixed" by going into operator mode.

2)Minor: When the boss dies and the squad gets teleported away to evac/the "aftermath" of the fight, drops wind up left on the platform where the battle took place. Any chance these could be teleported along with the squad at the end?

24 minutes ago, Rogunz said:

It also feels like the hexenon values are missing a 0, 2/4/6 is absolutely nothing and doesn't feel like a reward at all.

It's not as bad as you think, I got 93 from a 23-minute mission, I think we did 3 rounds. I'm pretty sure some of the enemies or tower's drop some, but its not in the drop tables so idk where all the extra is coming from. I'm not complaining tho.

Edited by GentlePuppet

Just now, GentlePuppet said:

It's not as bad as you think, I got 93 from a 23-minute mission, I think we did 3 rounds. I'm pretty sure some of the enemies or tower's drop some, but its not in the drop tables so idk where all the extra is coming from. I'm not complaining tho.

The problem isn't how difficult it is to obtain, it's that you are getting basically nothing for your round reward. A single amalgum can drop something like 8+.

I cannot access right most and bottom part of screen at full-screen max resolution .mouse won't move past a point it's like theres a border or something pls help DE

Cannot press confirm or buttons below 

Hi,

Had an issue when fighting the new boss.

(spoiler below)

Spoiler

I was beeing held (grappled) by the boss while my teammates triggered next phase. This happened after the 3rd battery slam, while damaging the weak points. While I was held, the last weak point was broken and smaller sentient started poping out.

I went from grappled to falling in mid-air (no grapple end animation). Grapple effects didn't "end" and I couldn't use my keyboard in warframe after that, including move, open chat, open escape menu, everything was disabled. (keyboard was fine on windows, and I could still use mouse to look around in warframe). I had to alt+F4 the game to get control back. Couldn't grab rewards or complete mission 😞

I found a horrifying but minor bug...
in the syndicates menu... when the characters look left and right their entire FACE MELTS

it's most horrifying with Cressa Tal: Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2
Heres one of Konzu melting as well: Konzu Screenshot
Edit: Darvo is melting too: Darvoo

On top of that, their face shakes up and down a lot and looks like they're possessed and it really scared me when I first saw it haha

I have my graphics settings as low as possible but i'm not sure if that would make any difference 😄

Edited by Daem0z

My kavat(and possibly all pets) energy color changed, it was orange like the energy from the armor, now it's blue, I don't know how or can't change.

Spoiler

EadsCsX.jpg

On kubrows is hard to know since it's only the eyes, but you guys should give a look on the colors of pets after this TWO-TONED COLOUR change.

Does anyone that have pics of your pets before the update can confirm it for me?

Since the update, Excalibur Umbra has several noticeable bugs with his animations, specifically his noble animation set. They are as follows:

1. Idle animation when holding his primary during noble animation seems... tilted (not sure how to really describe this one).

2. Right hand clips through his left arm when doing his armfold idle animation.

3. Stares straight ahead when using his 2 instead of screaming at the sky.

On an unrelated note, my Helios's energy color is set to yellow on some parts while on others, it's my chosen energy color.

Please fix these. I am enjoying the update very much so far and fixing these would exponentially increase my enjoyment of it.