Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Temporary solution to fullscreen scaling issue:

Go to your windows screen settings > app scaling > change default scaling from 150% to 100% > reenter fullscreen.

Until it gets fixed keep it that way.

1 minute ago, Volrind said:

Temporary solution to fullscreen scaling issue:

Go to your windows screen settings > app scaling > change default scaling from 150% to 100% > reenter fullscreen.

Until it gets fixed keep it that way.

Not an option since I need the UI scale at 150 to actually use my PC.

1 minute ago, RoseWilson said:

Im trying to uninstall and reinstall to see if that fixes the issue. will report back

Try first to use a 100% scaling, on the game's client (not the launcher), search Warframex64.exe on your hdd, right click, proprieties, compatibility, and thereyou can adjust that.

When fighting Ropalolytst in the third phase, I fell off the platform and continued to re-spawn in the same spot, until the fight was over.  After the fight, I couldn't move or type while as my warframe but when I switched to spoiler mode, I could then move and type.  Couldn't move or type when I tried switching back to my warframe.

Don't know how or if I can repeat the bug as I had fallen off the platform before with no issues.

Hydroid Noble stance with two handed guns seems to have changed. Right now he seems to hold the gun higher up.

Pre-update:

gkrsO1I.png

Post-update:

WBxGs6q.jpg

Edited by Evil

Here we go:

With Fullscreen and a 1920x1080 the screen doesn't show the right side properly, however when I tried to screenshot it it did show everything as usual. You can work around it by using borderless fullscreen or windowed mode, but then the resolution is worse. Another thing I noticed is when I set the Fullscreen to the lowest resolution and then back to the highest the cursor disappeared thus making the game unclosable without using Alt + F4.

Also some bugs regarding cosmetic things. The Vetala Shoulder Plates' energy color cannot be changed, same goes for the energy on Helminth Chargers

D7NK4l-WkAAOtP6.jpgD7NK3CZW4AEYESJ.jpg

Same issue as many others,

Playing on a 1440p Monitor Dynamically Scaled to 4k. - Unable to use the bottom right-hand side of my screen (basically the extra space made by the dynamic resolution, I'm guessing). 

Unable to even log in properly as I cannot get past the updates welcome message because enter does not skip it.

1 minute ago, ENGINEEEEER said:

Change your text scaling in display settings in Windows to 100%. Makes Warframe work but you computer text way too small. 

Yupit works. But it also messes with my mouse sensitivity setting or dpi too. I guess I will wait for a fix. Thanks for the tip.

54 minutes ago, JaneRose said:

Since update i cannot get to bottom right of screen. I cannot get to the continue button where it shows the Jovian Concord welcome message. As a result i can not hit continue and get in to the game.....Help!

same here...

1 hour ago, Flameghost said:

Kogake is removed from my inventory and from my profile mastery progress (like i never had it). That's the first thing that welcomes me in new update...

Yea same, I'm  pretty bummed out about it. I spent quite a bit of plat to get the last set of primes(equinox prime, etc.) and leveled them out to jump to MR27. 😡

Just finished the new boss fight, and a few odd buggy happened. I am going to spoiler what I found as it is still fresh, and it's probable that not everyone on this thread has fought the boss yet.

Spoiler

1. After having it ignite the last pylon, it lingered around it and then lodged itself into the structure.  I noticed it was merged with the pylon after retreating to the main platform, went back to it, and had to wall jump up to where it was stuck in the wall to ride it.

2. During the fight with the spawned Battalysts, I, as an avid Valkyr user, decided to jump up onto the back of the grounded Ropalolyst and started to wail away at it with Hysteria active.  At this point (it's kinda hard to tell watching the recording) it seems to have done the grab attack, failed to grab Valkyr, but then the Warframe dropped to the ground in the grappled animation for a bit, stood back up, got one more sliding attack off, then couldn't move anymore.  I was not able to move Valkyr at all, use her abilities or my weapons.  I ended up finishing the fight using my Operator.

3.  The Ropalolyst's death is... uh, choppy.  As I pushed the button to finish it off, it disappeared, the beam hit the platform, it then reappeared to play it's death animation. Best way to describe it is while I was playing the game at 60 fps, while it looked like it died in 10 fps.  

Excellent boss fight regardless.  A far cry from the early days of Warframe (where Valkyr could just wail away endlessly and kill the boss, for example).

I am also experiencing issues with display resolution. I believe it is related to the Windows 10 display settings "Scale and Layout" option labelled "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" being set to 125%. This option works fine on Warframe prior to the Jovian Concord, and on other apps. When I have it set to 125%, and Warframe in Full Screen mode, resolution 2650x1440, only the upper left 75% (or whatever it is) of the window is showing. The lower part and right part are all clipped off the screen.

My setup is ASUS ROG PG278QR on DisplayPort 2650x1440@144Hz), GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. The monitor/GPU are running in GSYNC mode.

My workarounds are:

1. Switch to windowed mode (yuk)

2. Set the display settings to 100% making my machine useless for work and other apps (even yuckier). Although Warframe looks nice.

Bottom line, my guess is that Jovian Concord has introduced a misinterpretation of the Windows "Scale and Layout" display setting.

• Like 1