Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

after the latest update all the game graphics are grainy, film grain is off and everything is still set where it was before the update, but my graphics have gone all to S#&$, changing my settings does nothing to fix the problem

1 minute ago, LONEWOLF-91 said:

where I buy Nitain Extract when Nightwave is gone and the description still saying Nightwave?

Going to have to wait till nightwave series 2 releases soon.  Until then, feel free to watch primetime livestream tonight and the devstream tomorrow to get nitain twitch drop.

wisp stands normally on profile screen, she walks normaly when aiming or using melee... hope this is a bug DE.. cuz if u really only gave us her walking animation, during movement without aiming or using melee... then thats one of the laziest things ive seen for a long time for this game

Just ran the triple eidolon bounty for the first time since patch. Returned to Cetus while the new rewards screen wasn't done scrolling through and before the third reward showed up, and it didn't show me getting an arcane drop from the Hydrolyst on the mission complete screen. I don't know if this is a reporting error on the mission results, or if I legit didn't get an arcane-- I only keep track of barrier, energize, and grace from the Hydrolyst these days, and I definitely didn't get one of those.

And yes, I did pick up the unidentified item that he dropped.

Edit: also didn't get the 5,000 Cetus standinglSbigRp.jpg8bYZOVi.jpg

Edited by MikeTheFool
spelling, update

My UI bugged in the new disruption game mode which made me unable to see if a key was being used and my score didn't update. Any points that I got on the final round were not credited to me and now I need to get my 4000 points a third time. I am upset.

• Like 1

My mouse no longer locks to my Warframe window about 50% of the time. It happens in windowed (both scaled and unscaled), borderless windowed (both scaled and unscaled), and fullscreen. 

I have 3 monitors, one on top two on bottom next to each other. Most often the mouse escapes to the right monitor, but occasionally it'll escape to the top monitor (I play in the bottom left monitor). Warframe monitor is 2560x1440, top is 2560x1080, and right is 1920x1080. Window's scaling is 100% on all of them.

It's getting really annoying.

Edited by Ceryce

My roomba didnt spawn in my inventory after i pruchased one :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( i tried taking a clip but i took too long

i dont even want platinum i just want my roomba...

edit: found it! restarted the game it was there crisis adverted i got my roomba

Edited by Zapats

I haven't made any trades since the update went live, but when I tried trading earlier today, it said I had 0 trades left (I should have all of them left). I have 2FA enable (even got the Fae Step Ephemera yesterday)

OrMmVKQ.jpg
I fell off the map and it spawned me about 8 tilesets away, I tried to find the room back but it doesn't allow me to enter the arena even by operator dashing, there's a wall that puts me back to the 8 tilesets away. So I'm forced to lose what I found omw to the boss 😕

I shouldve put down a mote to teleport to just in case anything happened. 

Edited by Vesiga

I keep getting disconnected from the host on Hydron, somewhere between the 4th wave and the 9th wave. This has happened on both Mag and Wisp, but it happens every single run I do. My internet connection seems fine when looking at other internet stuff, aka youtube and what not, and I don't expierence any lag issues that normally mean poor connection on Warframe. I have been having these issues since I loged on on 5/23/19 at about 1:30 pm pst.

Edit to keep things all at the same place.

I am consitently getting dropped in all modes now.

Edited by Tohshi

You can get out of the map on this tile set by jumping into where my cross hair is pointing, ever since I found it, it has always worked. I found it while zooming around as Zephyr, and if you fall off of the map you have to use /unstuck. Not sure if anyone else reported this or even found it.

8fd448dd5751093b0d350acd82f81f71.jpgb77bb3c77d6f963e9f1bb77474e9d28d.jpg504235fe70a92e3868909a7f54203efd.jpg

On 2019-05-23 at 4:17 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Resolution scaling issues with High-DPI displays.

The variant of this still persists where people can see the entire screen but are not able to access it or mouse across it as of todays hotfix 25.2. 

Found a bug where if you fall at the exact moment the Flying thing hits the tower it causes a black screen, if you off the platform while dark it keeps blinking as if you are falling. (falling again does not fix this)

Edit: If you go Operator mode it seems to fix it.

Edited by Void_Owl

I was twice softlocked in the Ropalolyst fight.  The first time was by transferring after hitting the lift to engage the fight.  This caused me to be unable to enter the arena even after jumping through the elevator; I was always teleported back 1000 or so meters.  The second time I missed the final platform after it fell and it was transported 1200 meters away with no way of reaching it.  I still don't know where I was, just that I was being shot and couldn't move more than 200 meters closer.

There is a bug that creates soft-locks and crashes randomly which appears to effect PCs running this on GPUs built into a CPU like the AMD APU lineup, in this case on my backup which is using an A10-9700 APU (w/Radeon R7-Series graphics built on the chip) and 16gb dual channel RAM. It may also effect others on AMD's APU lineup and even effect Intel iGPUs (but I don't have that).

These incidents usually happen on the ship however can also happen while loading or leaving a mission and it happens at any given time. It is difficult to give a direct instruction about how it happens due to the randomness. 

However, on my Main PC which has both a AMD FX-8800P APU and a Radeon R9 360 2GB GPU it hasn't happened. So this issue does not seem to effect those running an APU alongside a discrete GPU which is being used as the primary graphics source.

Edited by --Gear_Shifter_Eleven--
Some Grammar Correction

I was fighting the Ropalolyst and the moment it grabbed me, my friend activated that beam in the center, when it teleported to escape the beam, it released me into that gas abyss. When I respawned back to the plataform, the game locked my warframe. I was pressing all the buttons and the only button that responded my command was the Operator Mode that I could control normally. I had to finish the fight with my operator. Luckily I could control my warframe again when I finished the mission