Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Wisp has his own walking animation, thats cool. But then you will use or just pull out melee weapon she starts walk "default".

Also Tyl Regor on Uranus is acting strange in the last stage of the battle:

He's just attacking and teleporting like that, don't know how to describe it:

2vise1z.jpg

On the orbiter i went into operator mode and i went into the floating version (i think pre-war within) at the point of my warframe. When i went to the operator room, he was still sitting in his chair, while i was floating around with my own operator. I was unable to interact with anything. Had just finished a mission with wisp.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750176738 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750176674

I was playing the Endurance Disruption after recruiting some players, and the timers stopped at round 4. No enemies seemed to spawn from there, and after waiting for 5 minutes, decided to extract (A bit more than 50% required for the event weapons).

Additional details: we failed to defend a conduit that gave us shield drain afterwards, and successfully defended another, gaining lifesteal weapons. We had an extra white key laying around, for some reason.

Attempted to ride boss in stage 2 of fight. Boss then fell down the map while I was riding him. My screen turned black. I was able to use my shotgun and reload it, but no HUD.

Using a melee slam brought me back onto the map. Boss never came back on map though.

Edit: I was using the Ignis-Amp. I destroyed his shields, instantly swapped back to warframe, bullet jumped and grabbed him while he was still writhing after shield-destruction. Maybe I timed it just wrong where I wasn't supposed to be able to grab him yet? By interupting the animation we both fell?

https://imgur.com/a/gwKeSFU

p3sroiQ.jpg

TW3jql1.jpg

xDAI6ym.jpg

Edited by Robbery525
More Detail

1) Market UI don't show info about "Mastered" status of item, same for Arsenal procure weapon window. Status (Mastered/Owned) is shown  correctly only on Forge UI.

2) Being thrown in an Nullifier Conduit  sphere disabled all  Abilites (including Transference) and this was removed only by Dabolist detonating an Conduit near my WarFrame an quarter of hour later.

3) During an mission on Amalthea I discovered that "Frozen Body" objects markers don't are removed from map after they are interacted. Same thing is an persisting bug of "Air Drop modules" in Orb Vallis, that maintain not only markers on map, but characteristic sound tune as well.

4) on same mission on Amalthea in one of Spy Vaults at bottom of tile with some cooling liquid/ice was some graphics glitch - https://ibb.co/jJPJCQy showing not floor, but some other chamber 

5) on same Vault near bottom is some lifting plates than move up - they can't lift WarFrame, but if you jump then plate moves up under feet, resulting finally in trapping WarFrame - https://ibb.co/fDXMxp9 , only way to escape being /unstuck command.

More Wisp animation info: Crouch animation use regular model. (foot on the ground) Firing while joging without aiming seems to use wisp animations while other movements use regular motion (foot on the ground)

I was one shot through my warding halo on multiple occasions when doing a kuvaflood mission, and it would be destroyed in an instant fairly consistently, so the halo may not be providing the damage mitigation it is meant to. This was the best deathlog I was able to gather; 

13:57:31 - <Mcshami> took 3,566 damage at 3,429 health from a KUVA SHIELD LANCER using a FortressGLAPistol

Spare Parts mod is broken at the moment: me and my sentinel have died a lot after update and I haven't gotten any loot after death. Maybe I'm really unlucky, but 45% is pretty high chance and I think something went wrong after latest fixes.

The Pox's gas cloud does no damage or anything unless it hits an enemy when you throw it, then it seems to do damage normally. I saw two other people at pox's wiki comment section who had the same problem.

I was Playing Disruption Endurance and the UI was frozen when i loaded in. when we extracted when one of the members of my squad said we had 4k+ points, i didn't get any event points so i didn't get the event rewards

Didn't check through all the pages whether they're here already:

Bossfight can be started despite not all players being on the lift if the missing ones are currently on the fadescreen from falling off the stage.

Ability locking seems to come in at completely random times during the fight.

Disruption nullifier bubbles will disable the activating player's abilities permanently sometimes (until they die and revive manually).

During one host migration in a Disruption mission, I got put into an entirely different lobby, WHICH WAS IN THE NEW ASSASSINATION MISSION. All loot from the Disruption run was lost, but I still got the stuff from the boss.

Also, on a different note, why is 100 ping limit matchmaking STILL not working?

There is a bug in the new distruption mode when the nulifier bubble comes from the conduits some times when you are out of the area of it or if its completed than you still cant use ability`s the way to fix that in game is just die and use a revive, dont know how to do this bug again. In this picture you guys can see there is no nulifier bubble in range of meWibbasi.jpg

Edited by Arn_Magnusson1

I had it happen already several times in the new endurance run that the part of the HUD which shows which conduit is unlocked is getting stuck and not updating anymore ... making it impossible to keep track of which ones are getting unlocked by team mates. Probably a network issue between host and client players. Seems that part just crashed and did not send requests to the host anymore for updated info. 

Everything happens like this, after 10-15 minutes of the game in mode "disruption", the game freezes on my screen, but for other players I still can move and use abilities. Who can tell how to solve this? It helps only to re-enter the game, but I lose all the picked things.

Having slight issues with the new boss:

1. Final stage - when it's all vulnerable I usually have to melee it as I have no ammo left, when you get it down to 0 health it doesn't stagger like the other stages and just regenerates back to full health. I've been defeating it by spamming the laser during the fight, mainly catching it mid animation on a stomp

2. Specters - I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but specters don't recognise it as an enemy, so they either just stand there or follow you round

Thanks