Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Danielle

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

Inaros quest is bugged again. Even someone on wiki reported that already. After I kill 4th tomb protector effigy, the main boss (Tomb Protector aka Inaros) stays in his freakin coffin and is invincible forever. I tried this mission 3 times and it always happens...

0CN5WIt.png

Looks like wisps third ability - breach surge, doesnt count the killing shot or maybe doesnt count if the weapon kills in one shot (tested with fulmin in shotgun mod against infected so it may be a bug).

Amalgam Furax Body Count does not affect explosion radius of Staticor. With and without the mod, the explosion radius of the Staticor is 8m.

Reloading the Phage with the Hecaton skin equipped, causes a very loud sound. the sound stops after switch weapons or finishing a game.

operation hostile mergers endurance mission: after 14 rounds me and one other team member got 'afflicted' with a perma-nullified state that never gone away for the rest of the run - happened after we had the nullify condition on one artifact before... we also might have run two artifactss at the same time then...

beside this, sometimes the frame get 'stucked' in one or another animation for a few seconds. and also sometimes artifacts get insta-destroyed even though nothing is attacking it and no demolyst is present or being attack and therefore reducing the artifacts health... speaking of this, please change the way it looks to the health bar when one is attacking the demolyst that is coresponding to the artifact - the effect to it is ok, but it sure irritates that it looks like the damn thing is being under attack. also, rethink of the used colors: red is ok, blue too, but its key looks to much like the white and cyan one. white and cyan artifacts also looks too much alike in color. the symbols are ok, but it would be better if one is being aware of which key he/she is carrying in the gui and maybe even show which play is carrying what kind of key.

ropaloyst: the lotos-birdy sure likes to bug out alot during after the first pylon. when this happen it will stampeding around (and often also off) the central platform sometimes even without being damageable anymore. mission abbort is the only choice then - i had this happen so far, on 3 of about 14 runs - all done in solo.

7 minutes ago, Dainbramag3 said:

Amalgam Furax Body Count does not affect explosion radius of Staticor. With and without the mod, the explosion radius of the Staticor is 8m.

i don't think the staticor was meant to be affected by it - the extra radius part is like the firestorm mod and likely won't be be of use for even the kulstar, angstorm or kit-gun. the staticor isn't really a launcher-type weapon anyway (imo), though i agree that it would be nice to have it work in there (and the other real launcher secondaries too).

Farming a round of Disruption for the +50% resource boost for long enough causes "[PH] MISSION TIMEOUT STARTED" to appear on screen. The timeout took approximately 20 minutes of not activating a conduit to appear. 
https://youtu.be/XWBmb-dka0s

I got the Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired and tried to see if the Tatsu could benefit from the passive lifesteal but it doesn't seem to work even through when you type Nikana into the search bar of your arsenal the Tatsu comes up aswell as the other Nikanas. Not sure if this is a bug or is intended.

Bugs with the new bossfight!
So I've done 4 runs so far of the fight and the last one I had to abort because of the bugs.

From what I understand there is a new map tile for each "stage" of the fight for when the platform is broken.

These bugs did not happen to me but to my friend who was playing with me.

The first bug happened when we actually killed the ropalolyst and my friend died at the same time the cut scene thing started, and when the scene ended, he was in a previous stage of the fight on the map and couldn't go forth. We got around this by me standing on extraction and waiting for the timer, but it's still a bug so idk.

The second one is a lot more complicated. My friend fell off of the platform (so off the map) and he was aim gliding down, the ropalolyst hit him with the lazer that one shots and seems to knock back some while he was falling and it bugged him out. He got stuck in the position reset loop (idk the actual term but it's when you're out of bounds and the game teleports you back to where you should be). After a little bit of that he got teleported completely out of the map in some way so he used the unstuck command. He again was put on a part of the map that was even further before the boss fight had even started, and was also stuck in a position reset loop. I ran out of revives to finish the fight and he couldn't do anything so we had to abandon the mission.

He played a different frame each round but I know he was playing Oberon on the last run of it and I played Titania for all 4 runs. I can't think of anything else to add here so I hope it's enough info.

so it HAS to be a bug, that wisp is not going invisible, in the trailer you they showed at the end of the devstream, wisp was half invisible while in the air.... INGAME? yeah ingame she has a few sparks and effects. but your still 100% visible, if not MORE obvious become of the sparks... fix that S#&$

Sands of Inaros bug is back. Played till the end, in the final phase of the fight against the Tomb Protector he becomes invisible and invincible, after killing the last two Effigys.

More Wisp animation bug info: When standing and firing without aiming, it's not that the fire animation is broken, it's that en entire Aim Down Sight (Aim Offset) is not working, it use the forward center firing pose.

:facepalm: DE pls pls take an look at the Boss level everything is so bugged atm 

Major frame drops . stuck in reward screen .. so far my trouble atm

My red veil went down because cephalon but it cannot go back up even though I already have 99k/99k. It tells me I already made an offering so I don't need to offer again but it also shows noy enough credits. 

Ropalolyst fight bug:

using operator void dash instead of Warframe bullet jump to get on the head of the Ropalolyst cause him to become stuck forever at the moment of drop off.

This is the first time i type anything in the forums, after years of playing the game its kind of unplayable for me at the moment 😕 i dont run it on a monster pc (nvidia 1060,16g ram, i5 8400) but the game before this patch used to run sooo smothly and now in any place even on my own ship its soo choppy i get FPS drops allthou it says that its running on 60fps, i tried playing it in potato quality settings and it dosent even help, im not complaining as much as just wishing that i can get to enjoy the new patch and the event before time runs out, it really sucks just waiting for real content and realise you cant even enjoy it :c 

At seemingly random times during a mission my mouse sensitivity will rapidly increase, then reset to normal. This also occurs right after leaving any menu in which the cursor is used. I'm using 1920x1080 borderless fullscreen mode. Game is not currently playable due to these issues, at least not for any mod where reflexes are actually required. By pure luck I managed to get my aura forma with Loki Prime but that was around 30 minutes of totally intolerable missing and falling off ledges due to the aforementioned mouse issues.

So Frost globe is bugged still, enemies no longer attempt to shoot through the globe at targets.

8B6257C13BFF408FBCF854545C3F0225142DB155I ran into a bug with while leveling my Ferrox, but it may possibly to the other Spearguns as well. It occurs occasionally after throwing it, while no other weapons are equipped. You play a weapon swap animation and then pose as if holding a non-existent rifle or shotgun. Picking up the speargun doesn't fix anything, and you are unable to attack or switch weapons (I tried equipping a Synthesis Scanner). I haven't tried deploying an archgun during the bug.

You can fix this bug by falling into a pit. I don't know if going down/reviving fixes it or not.

Octavia's tails in tennogen helment use warframe energy color 

Sol Gate left click damage ramp up only ramps up while the beam remains on an enemy and resets once it moves off of said enemy. it also doesn't seem to increase the energy cost over time while ramping up but rather increases it by a flat amount once you start holding left click.

Don't know if it's been reported to this thread yet, but since the update, the Torid seems bugged, as its gas clouds no longer deal damage, and I've heard the Pox's gas clouds may be broken as well.

Very small issue, but I found a typo on the 'What's New' launcher screen for the Nyx Pasithea Collection. At the end of the first sentence it refers to it as the 'Nyx Paithea.' 

Disruption Mode

unknown.png

The cyan condouit never got completed despite the "Defense complete" notification after I killed the Detonator simultaneously with it exploding.

After that no more enemy spawns and when we tried starting another conduit with keys we had laying around they simply dissapeard after pressing x on the conduit.

We could still extract normally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ropabolyst 

unknown.png

During the new Bossfight my Friend died and ran out of revives, after a cutscene his screen turned black and as seen above part of his frame was standing there.

A similar issue ocurred later on where he died during the last cutscene while revining me(i was playing inaros) ,skipping the bleedout scene, which ended in his frame being bugged in a similar way and after he rezed himself he was back in the boss arena 1300 m away from Extraction.