Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Secura Lecta has not yet been fixed. The displayed color does not match the set color. Still.

Spoiler

Xtgvgst.jpg

dk0HRtS.jpg

The "ambient occlusion" setting is still unavailable for switching.

Spoiler

dmjUa6n.jpg

The "color correction" setting is broken. Even if you switch this way or so, the image still remains dark.

Spoiler

yBSVTl2.jpg

Edited by Jovian808

21 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

Have you tried it on skiajati? Maybe it only works on nikana

It does work on Nikana Prime, sorry, I should I have clarified that. It also works correctly for Skiajati.

I have another bug to report that is rather recent, with some additional clarifications.

• Finisher's from Ash's ult no longer trigger Exodia Might (Lifesteal on Finisher Arcane), it would trigger them before on finisher kills.
  • Finisher's from his ult do still trigger other finisher Arcanes like Arcane Ultimatum.
  • It's not Arcane Ultimatum triggering instead as removing Ultimatum did not allow for it to proc on finisher kill.
  • It's not that Might doesn't trigger at all, because it does still trigger on regular finishers.

I hope this helps! 😄

We did this twice during the Ropalolyst fight, so we know it's repeatable. If you lure the beast to the platforms, but break its shield with void damage before it attacks and charges the device - it will lose aggro. Shields will recharge, and can be broken again but it will not attack at all. If you go to another platform, the same applies. It stays docile.

As I'm writing this, the remaining squad mate informed me that host migration "fixed" it and they were able to complete the mission successfully. Presumably it reset the boss? Just letting y'all know.

I can't play warframe since the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is nothing more than bugged for me. I enable the 2FA by going to my email and pressing the link to confirm it (so far so good) yet now when i log in to warframe it ask for a verification code that was sent to my email. I go to my email just to find out that i was sent nothing tried accessing the game several times over the last 24hours, tried changing my email (still need a verification code that it doesnt send, so i can't change it). I allready sent a support ticket only to receive a message by a bot and after answering the questions he asked and i am still waiting for a response back. I sent the ticket thursday. Guess i just have to wait until monday to actual be able to get an answer and get in game to try out a little bit more wisp or maybe i won't be able to play warframe anymore and have 1911 hours of playtime thrown away because of a crappy 2FA bot.

At least my account is secure since i tried with my friends computer and it wont send the code to my email anyway so no1 can enter my account.

I would post a picture but i can't because there is no email to actually show since i never got one besides the support email and the email to confirm the 2FA.

Edited by Sphinz

Hola, desde la actualización y las revisiones que se presento e tenido muchos problemas y cada ves peor, Y ahora no puedo jugar.  

- Estuve jugando en el evento de 4 000 para conseguir [Glaxion Vandalo] , tuve problemas que parecian lag porque vi a mis compañeros que no se movian pero no era el problema mi internet o mi computadora, ya que el juego seguia normal porque me di cuenta que la ronda seguia el mismo numero y mis compañeros seguian haciendo la mision normal, esto no pasaba antes de la revision, todo estaba normal y podia jugar sin lag sin nada. 

- A mi equipo les llego el premio por los 4000 puntos pero a mi solo me conto 3400 puntos aprox. y no me llego el premio por eso error!.

- Estuve jugando en supervivencia hoy 24/05 , y cada vez que aumentaba la dificultad se me volvia a poner demasiado raro! , mi computadora es nueva y nunca tuve este error.

- Hoy 24/05 a esta misma hora, hubo una pequeña actualizacion de 40 mb aprox. Entre al juego y no me cargaba las imagenes, no pude entrar a jugar porque se quedo plantado la carga de misión y tuve que cerrar el juego, lo intenté varias veces y sigue igual.

Ya no puedo jugar, porfavor quiero una solución. Gracias

@[DE]Danielle There's a serious bug: if riven mod gives you -100% crit damage, when it crits, it kills anything within one sec, this bug was fixed but now reappeared.

some players has been using it for the clan activities in order to gain really high score, and they published their post in Chinese.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av53464622?t=222 from 2:20 to 2:26. it is one hit. and dmg is up to 2.1 billion

and there are more posts online 

some of them have used it to reach 28k, now today some players have reached 60k

it is unfair for other clans, it is game breaking. plz reset their score/ fix the bug/ or ban them

Trying to use Ivara's navigator ability with the Komorex is proving difficult, after guiding the bolt for about two seconds the screen darkens to the extent that it is impossible to see anything. With a black energy color the ability does not blind the user but any bright color adjusts the screen brightness way too hard.

This one is kinda annoying as it substantially affects the Zenith. Occasionally, I will be using Zenith, and the Semi-Auto fire will stop working. It will start the mission working just fine, but at some point will stop working. What happens is this: I'll use the alt fire to shoot the disk, then shoot ONE shot in the semi-auto mode, then the gun will forcibly reload (without me hitting the reload button) and the disk will explode, going back into full auto mode. This behavior will repeat for the rest of the mission. This has happened for me three times, and I have not been able to discern what, if anything, in the game triggered this behavior. It happened once in the middle of the fight against the Ropalolyst, once at Carpo on Jupiter (an exterminate mission) and then at Helene on Saturn (defense). I know that this has not been fixed as of Hotfix 25.0.2, as this happened to me just a few minutes ago. If you could fix this, I would be appreciative, as I really like using the Zenith. Thanks!

So, apparently, killing the Ropalolyst teleports you to another location. So... you know that bug where if you use your operator and fall without touching land, it teleports you all the way back to the last location your operator touched land? Yeah, I got stuck on the pad where I killed the Ropalolyst... T-T... ah well, not that difficult to kill regardless.

After the most recent hotfix, it seems the particles from Wisp's Passive are no longer present when she is in the air. She still glows your chosen energy color, but no longer generates any of the actual particles themselves, before it was amazing seeing the trail behind her.

I just got 46 hexenons from a single distilling extractor deployed on Jupiter.

That doesn't seem right to me. I will not deploy any extractor on Jupiter until I know if it is a bug or not.

Edited by FUTD-Ravna

So I don't know if this bug is actually related to this update per se, but this only started happening once I updated to it.

I only have one gear item hotkeyed, and that is the top of the first wheel in gear slot 1, the Synthesis Scanner. I have had this bound to left alt for a long time, but lately I've been noticing that Simaris seems REALLY interested in my personal life, as when I press alt now, even in the orbiter, the screen takes on the filter of the scanner before I use it, and I can now use it in the Orbiter (to be fair, I never tried to do so in the past). It's more funny than anything now that I know what's causing it, but I thought I'd let you guys know.

Video record of this (sorry for the potato-level quality, haven't recorded in a while): https://youtu.be/hnvFWoKkNU8

So this happened today after the Hotfix 25.0.3 while (trying to?) fighting Ropalolyst. I was playing as Equinox and Ragesniper1 (my son) was playing Chroma Prime. I was unable to do any damage. It was like there was a wall or something blocking my shots. This was the last part of the fight where you have to use the cannon to kill it. I think this may be tied to the Windows DPI (graphics?) issue as this didn't appear on Rage's screen. I have had all the issues reported by others about the full screen mouse not moving over entire screen...spent a couple hours adjusting settings to even get the game to load right after release of Update 25 whereas Rage had no problems. We both have custom built computers his less than a year old with a radeon GPU and mine is about 6 years old but with a newer-ish Nvidia GPU. I am also using a 4k screen and Rage is not. I hope this info helps figure out what is causing these issues. Also in the next screenshot link there should have been a ship tagged as an enemy that Rage tagged. He could see the ship and all I could see was the tag itself 0-o. Third link is to screenshots Rage also took of the ship I couldn't see (and the moment of my death by invisible ship 🙂 ) Sorry for using steam linked screenshots...it's the only way I had to link them.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074824273/screenshot/806620367836577081  

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074824273/screenshots/?appid=230410

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072052722/screenshots/

Thanks for all the hard work done to fix bugs 🙂 

Edit 5/25/2019: More bugs found. Idk if these have been reported (I think some of them may have been but the more info the sooner the fix!) I managed to get videos of several bugs while fighting Ropalolyst again with my son (Ragesniper1) and got my nephew (Leo130) into the squad too (they are the ones talking in the videos and you can't hear me because I didn't have a working mic).

Bugs found:

1, Infinite Fall Loop not once but twice during the same run(so 2 links for this bug one of each occurrence) . Managed to get out of it by jumping and then continuing to fall. https://youtu.be/E3YOCkynd3k  https://youtu.be/rIe7x2LJwJw

2. Stiffy Salute Pose after using transference from operator to frame fixed by going back to operator and then back to frame again. I was unable to interact with anything nor use weapons.  https://youtu.be/l8jNJSA1lGU

3. Ropalolyst goes invisible along with players. I was completely out of play and it was the very end of the fight so they managed to kill Ropalolyst and finish up. 

https://youtu.be/n-ySxkjYQ3w

4. Epic Operator Rez (not sure if this is a bug or not but thought I would include it just in case.) I was rezing my nephew with my operator and got grabbed by Ropalolyst even though I was invisible but was able to complete rezing him while still in Rop's grasp.   https://youtu.be/qJmMD02F18k

5. What ship??? While doing a run with just my son, he was firing at a ship that I couldn't see. He even tagged it and I could see the tag but not the ship couldn't do any damage to it either! https://youtu.be/KODMGz3X88g 

6. Blinking Black Screen of Death! I went down and the boys rez'ed me and this happened. Got it to stop by going to operator then back to frame. This happened several times to me and once to my nephew but never to my son. https://youtu.be/e93ipg34INM

Forgive the bad video captures as this was my first attempt at doing this. Also didn't see a reason to add another post so I just edited my original post from yesterday.

Edited by cajungypsy1971
1. added a screenshot link 2. added videos of more bugs

Ran into this very odd bug in the Ropalolyst fight. There was a host migration, I was in operator mode at the time and when the mission loaded the boss had apparently killed my warframe and knocked me off the platform at the same time. Resulting in this spirit form with no body and 2 hp. Could not do anything besides move around. Chat did not work, the ESC menu would not come up and I could not Alt + f4.

https://imgur.com/t20gkfc

On 2019-05-23 at 5:30 PM, --Gear_Shifter_Eleven-- said:

There is a bug that creates soft-locks and crashes randomly which appears to effect PCs running this on GPUs built into a CPU like the AMD APU lineup, in this case on my backup which is using an A10-9700 APU (w/Radeon R7-Series graphics built on the chip) and 16gb dual channel RAM. It may also effect others on AMD's APU lineup and even effect Intel iGPUs (but I don't have that).

These incidents usually happen on the ship however can also happen while loading or leaving a mission and it happens at any given time. It is difficult to give a direct instruction about how it happens due to the randomness. 

However, on my Main PC which has both a AMD FX-8800P APU and a Radeon R9 360 2GB GPU it hasn't happened. So this issue does not seem to effect those running an APU alongside a discrete GPU which is being used as the primary graphics source.

Update: Seems I found that the bug I mentioned earlier effects only those running the DirectX11 API, and there's a temporary solution that can be done for the time being for anyone having this issue. If anyone has constant crashing issues with their APUs/iGPUs while running WF on DX11, switching the settings in the launcher from DirectX11 to DirectX10 will help make things stable again at the cost of a minor framerate loss (having it able to run stable but slightly slower is better than not running at all.).

Edited by --Gear_Shifter_Eleven--

Weapon's color problem:

Primary:

• Paris Prime - String color don't change. Same for Paris Abra Skin;
  • Simulor - energy color don't change
  • Zhuge - string color don't change

Secondary:

• Ballistica Prime and Racta Ballistica - string color don't change. Same for they're skins (on preview at least)

Melee:

• Dragon Nikana - Dax Skin and Gemini Ymir-Form Sheath - energy color don't work only for dragon nikana
  • Thanatos Skin - energy don't change
  • Heliocor - energy don't change