Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Look. I know this is kind of new stuff and of course patches will come out... but the sheer absurd amount of bugs and glitches I ran into just in the 5 hours it took me to get wisp was enough to make me want to put the game down for a while if the new content is going to be this buggy. What follows is a list of the most broken glitches I had, there were others, but these were the biggest ones.

Starting with the worst and most common one. In phase 3... the boss simply stops taking proper damage. You can see the health bar go down, you can see it stagger when it hits 0, yet firing the uber laser does nothing. The boss simply dodges and comes back with full hp. funny angles can give you view of the boss's final weak point... but for whatever reason, it's completely invulnerable. Making the fight impossible to finish. This happened approx half of the time. meaning at least 2 and a half of the 5 hours was spent just on fights that couldn't be finished. Several things happened as a result of this, a few times, when the host left, the boss reset to a different phase. Once she simply flew off and never came back, once she reverted to the start of phase 3 and became killable, once she reset to phase 1, but there were no pylons left. I broke her shield, smashed her into the empty space where a pylon was, and managed to somehow deal damage... except the bottom half of her de-loaded and she became 100% truly invincible. My only guess for why this happens is if she takes damage too fast that she isn't 'ready' for the final phase... but I've not seen anything specifically reproducible.

In any of the initial 'bait her to charge the pylon' phase. There seem to be several triggers that simply cause her to drop all aggro, meaning she won't charge the pylons. I saw this happen a few times when her shields were dropped before she left the starting platform, but it seems to be most consistent when people mount her before she has charged the pylon. Several times she simply refused to ever fire again. Host leaving usually resets this.

The arena itself seems to have lots of problems, several times I slipped or was pushed off the edge, only to find myself infinitely respawning in midair, stuck in a falling loop, once i was able to get out by mashing my face against the stage, but i spent over 10 minutes just falling on a few occasions while people killed the boss. This has happened both in operator form (never could use dash the entire time, leaving me completely stuck) and Warframe as well. This may be due to the fact that the arena is destructible, as I have noticed several ammo pickups simply floating in air after she has smashed the platform. 

Chain grabbing. I'm honestly not sure what the point of the boss's grab attack is... It seems to simply just pick you up, stare at you for a while, and never let go until you're < 200 hp. I tested this with and without Harrow invincibility, it simply refused to let go until i was 1 hit from death no matter how long it took to get there... This leads to more bugs, if you are shot or otherwise die while being grabbed, it can apparently cause a number of bugs, it can prevent you from performing any actions, being stuck falling off the edge of the map (no idea how i got there, i think i was pushed by one of the sentients) while bleeding out, making it impossible to be ressed and numerous other oddities that wasn't properly understood. One time it simply refused to let go and I was stuck inside the level for 30 seconds, with the boss as it clipped through the floor. I have also experienced the boss simply infinitely grabbing someone... this occurred over 10x consecutively. Simply grab, release, grab, release, grab, release... we had a trinity constantly healing, and the boss simply would not stop grabbing him.

Etc. there were numerous other bugs and twitches, but I really have no idea what caused them. One time after being grabbed I was stuck, unable to perform any action but walk and shoot, could not roll, could not use abilities, could not jump, could not use operator. A second time this happened, except I was still able to roll, however the game seemed to think I was dead. I could still shoot and do damage, but none of the enemies would attack me and even jumping into the mortar fire caused me to take 0 damage. One time host left at the start of the fight and 1 pylon instantly put her to stage 3.

I apologize this became more of an angry rant than a bug report... but at this point I feel like i'm at almost a 40% chance of the boss being simply not able to be finished... so I am extremely aggravated and frustrated. At this point I feel like the fight is so buggy it should be pulled until the bugs are dealt with

There's also a bug in disruption when the nullifying field spawns around the defense targets that permanently disables all of your skills. I THINK it's caused by being in the process of using a skill when the field activates, but unsure.

Ropalolyst (normal node not invasion)

Forever falling bug MK2

I had fallen off the edge of the central platform and was respawned on it a few metres away from the edge but I continued to "fall" anyway, even though I was on the platform. I had to pop into 5 and back again to get it to stop.

Game keeps freezing when accessing any sort of in game 'menu'.

Whenever I look at the Mission screen, i might crash.

Whenever I leave the arsenal, I crash 2/5 times roughly.

Whenever I access the star chart, I get constant "network not responding" or I crash.

It seems that whenever I need to communicate with Warframe servers, Warframe has a seizure. No I do not have internet issues. This only started happening with the Jovian Concord Update. I have speedtest ready in my browser whenever this happens to check my connection. So far no problems have shown up in that test. I would like to ping a Warframe server for 30 mins to an hour through command prompt but I can't find an IP I can use anywhere.

Edit: Reinstalling the game has not helped.

Edit2: Now the game starts becoming unresponsive for 30-60 seconds on cetus whenever I interact with an NPC. Task manager shows Warframe as "not responding"

Edited by theprocrastinate
Tried reinstalling, no changes to mentioned issues.

When doing a stealth attack on non-robotic Vapos enemies their torso will stretch out and become very long. (FYI I haven't tried it on every enemy so maybe there are some longboi moa out there).

Before:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/793109568954880659/CD7DDC66EC99836B84F16DEC095E8EFB7E819040/

After:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/793109568954881007/ACC2DD7BFD3320682A2048616F778FA9A41BDB38/

Ropalolyst Grab Bug

It's phase 3 with the sentients enemies and I am doing solo so no team mate could help me. I got grabbed by the Ropalolyst but some sentient attack ragdolled me out of its hand. When I stood up, I still can't input any control. Chat (to type unstuck or something) or escape (to quite the mission) is disabled (why are they even disabled?). I waited to get killed but adaptation and hildryn made it almost impossible. I regained control when the boss grabbed me again and this time let me go without issues.

the grab mechanic is like the nervos again. Cool in multiplayer, but absolutely not needed in solo. At least give me something i can do to get myself off from its hand.

The four non-set new rare mods(Kavat's Grace, Gale Kick, Anti-Grav Array, Odomedic) are unobtainable in game. This thread shows it clearly, a mod on the ground is unmarkable, and gives nothing upon being picked up.

5 hours ago, Siivee said:

When an invasion is on rapalolyst boss mission it causes this glitch (Seen in picture) and locks up the game

PXJthrj.jpg

yep have the screenshot the same screen and learn from both to never click that "assassination" mission.

t2K4LGY.png

Edited by ARAMN

Game freezing after a while, usually after 4-5 defense waves (for comparison). I hear everything that's happening, but can't see anything else besides the last frame. I can even wait for the others to finish the match, get back to the orbiter, but still see the last frame from the battle

Made a tweet on this with an included video: 

Basically, using your operator after finishing the ropalolyst fight and falling off the platforms respawns you at the Arena, effectively softlocking your mission. There is no way to get back to extraction as far as I can tell, so if you aren't in a squad you're screwed. I've been able to replicate this bug multiple times, so it seems consistent.

On Ropalolyst fight, I am unable to chat while the Ropalolyst grabs me. It also picks me up immediately after being downed, or I'm bleeding out in his hand, making it hard for players to revive. There should be a minimum of seconds before the Ropalolyst can grab you again, otherwise, you'll end up being grabbed as soon as it releases you, having no way to get away.

Also, attempting to ride the Ropalolyst for too long may sometimes not only knock you off but also knock you off the map, resulting in becoming stuck behind walls.

Being downed on the ziplines makes an endless falling that just continues even if "sent back up". Lastly, the Ropalolyst (Natah?) can nullify the operator's ability to void dash, and also counts the "Transference" as an ability itself so that you can't even transfer back from Operator to Warframe or vice verse.

Wisps ability Sol Gate deal only minor damage to Eximus enemies. Bosses are immune to Sol Gate.

Now, some feedback. This isn't exactly the place for that but I'll add it anyway.

Please allow us to skip certain cutscenes in the Ropalolyst fight too. I would also like to see UI improvements in the Disruption mode as it is very confusing right now. Show dropped keys more clearly, put enemy waypoint on Demolysts directly on spawn instead of having it appear when they are close to you. Show the health bars of Demolyst and the conduit more clearly as you can easily confuse the Demolyst health bar for being the conduits. Show the key we are holding as a buff icon so that I and my mates know who's got what(useful for mobile defense, excavation and orokin derelict vault runs too)

the bugs i know of are:

You can't sell the Wisp Blueprint (It says Cannot sell when hovering over the blueprint).

And the Amalgam Argonak Metal Augur description states that dagger damage reduces enemy armor but it actually only work like the Shattering Impact mod where Impact damage reduces enemy armor so only daggers capable of doing Impact damage can reduce armor wich i consider a either a bug or a mistake in the mods description.

Also this happened once when i used the operator dash to get to the capacitator during the Ropalyst boss fight it glitched out and started not moving at all it was just floating there not shoting the big laser to charge the capacitator so i couldent use it to advance the fight i could still break its shields using operator and ride it but after i stoped riding it it returned to just floating sideways doing nothing so i was forced to abort mission after this happened.

Edited by killer13tibor

Gas City "Hidden Room" Mods, such as Gale Kick, are still Unfarmable, and Players are currently wasting hours of their lives trying to farm something they unknowingly can never obtain. Please make an announcement about this issue so as to prevent Players from continuing to try and farm these unobtainable Mods until the Issue is resolved.

• Like 1

You might want to make the Rope's node immune to Invasions, because this is the screen for fighting Phorid there:E5984BD49E6D832E969BD6F5C7309896807FAE87

Edit: also, once you get to this screen, you're stuck, so that's fun.

Edited by Its_N8_Again
More info

QFNdaa2.pngulN6sTz.png

So, there was an invasion mission of a Phorid Manifestation at The Ropalolyst assassination mission, i was confused because there were black bars at the progression bar that i've never seen before, and when i clicked to do the invasion, the HUD was all buggy and i could'nt exit that screen as you can see in the second image, so i just closed the app.

Missing geometry in the load in tile with two landing pads. This fan is floating of the wall: (think it's on both sides)SPOILER_20190524234151_1.jpg

In the jackal fabrication room leading up to the Alad V fight this one is static. the "elevator" comes down from above and then moves back up through it and leaves it floating like so: 

SPOILER_20190525210924_1.jpg