Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Wisp Bug. So if Wisp equips a melee weapon she gets into walking stance. Just how other warframes are. I used Skiajit sword on wisp and yea thats kinda bugged/ not developed i think. If she starts using a gun , she goes back into her flying state.

While playing on a relic survival, if you try radiant(ing) a relic and you submit when the time runs out, you get stuck in an endless loop of please wait. Couldn't move or use any controls. Only way to get out was to shut down the game. Lost relic rewards I earned.

I think I broke the Ropalolyst fight trying to figure out what to do. Scripts? Could break shield and ride it around, but when I dismounted it would just sit there doing nothing. When I'd go on to the wires it would teleport over and send zaps down them, but otherwise it would just float in the air motionless. Think maybe because I flew outside of bounds?

My update straight up failed.

-----------------------------

"Update failed."

"Some updates could not be downloaded from our servers."

----------------------------

There's a "Retry", which will attempt the update again but it will still fail. Been trying for the past 15 minutes.

The other button is "Get Logs" which gave me a Warframe Log folder with three .log files in them.

What am I supposed to do here?

Edit: I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game since posting, still the same problem. Been playing since a couple of months after PoE dropped over a year ago, so this is not my first update, nothings changed on my end.

Edited by Nazerian
Attempted fix and further clarification of issue.

I made a post about this right now but i'll write here too.

Mision THE SACRIFICE, second part, first time in -LUA- the console to hack is bugged/glitch and you can't see the hack patron and interact, you can't press Esc or any other key more than [T] to chat. I already restart the game and the mision 8 times and tried with Operator and Warframe, none work.

How it looks (and stay like that forever)
https://ibb.co/DC6PQtc

1 hour ago, JaneRose said:

Since update i cannot get to bottom right of screen. I cannot get to the continue button where it shows the Jovian Concord welcome message. As a result i can not hit continue and get in to the game.....Help!

i have a similar issue...for me it seemed to be caused by the game having issues with my 4k resolution. I can reach the upper left section of the screen. the bottom right most location I can reach (with mouse or controller) is just above and to the left of the center of the screen.

Also, using a controller is basically impossible. I can't be much more detailed because I can't really play the game until i find a temporary fix until a hotfix comes out. Here is what I noticed. hitting escaped triggers escape to input twice. the left toggle inputs scroll when I'm in menus instead of moving the cursor. The right toggle goes between moving the cursor and inputting as a mouse (causing the reticle to flash between the diamond the triangle reticles)

Posted this in another thread, but Kogake rivens seem to be missing or deleted from people's accounts now. I've barely done much in the last few weeks and all of a sudden my riven is just gone. 

To echo others, something in this update causes the resolution of the game to be incorrect. My screen's resolution is 1920 x 1080, but I currently have to run at 1536 x 864 to see the entire screen. You can fix this by going into your computer's system settings, searching for "scale," and setting the scale to 100% instead of whatever it currently is (mine is at 125%). This will make everything other than Warframe look crappy, but you can play Warframe with your proper resolution at least?

the second i purchased the nyx deluxe bundle, my entire computer crashed and volunteered to restart itself. now every time i log back into the game, it freezes permanently

edit: it appears it's just working with nyx or her deluxe items that causes the freeze. playing around with my other frames in the arsenal has not caused it

Edited by FaeliecanSagus

Since I normally play in borderless-window mode, I can see that there is a deterioration in the resolution (example: the text window is bigger, the text seems a little bit pixalized and the polygons/lines , seem more crude around my warframe hinting at lower resolution even though prior the update everything was fine). Hope this gets fixed cause my eyes are bleeding.

There is a cosmetic glitch involving the Sidereal Syandana in which when you attempt to change the energy/emissive color, nothing about the color changes and it stays as the default lime green but with a minor tint of the wanted color on the very insides of the actual effect. Works with all colors that I have tried. Even after resetting colors to default and changing to another syandana, the color will not change.t7vll4k9juz21.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

I'm also having trouble with my cosmetics changing color.  I'm using the Vetala Shoulder Armor plates, and the flames won't change colors.

gTfY0cI.jpg         

And here's a closeup on the shoulder plates:

YRqfqu3.png

Please fix this DE!  I need this for Fashion Frame! 😭

Edited by Gamer4Christ

23 minutes ago, -PxL-Vitruvian said:

Since i started the game after downloading update 25 the art was way over 1920x1080 resolution and so as i was in-game!

Idk what happened but the resolution breaks after pressing "PLAY".

Cant get the mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen as well.

Im having the same problem. I managed to fix it for a moment but then i got the mouse cursor not reaching the bottom of the screen problem and when i tabbed out of the game the resolution returned to the bugged state.

• Like 2