Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, Lorienzo said:

No fractures in Orb Vallis for days now. Not one. Is this intentional/seasonal?

EDIT: Asking because if there's no fractures, Exploiter - Deck 12 bounty is pointless.

it comes back every 2 weeks, but this time it seemed to end abruptly. That progression bar was pretty full and the next day it was gone so idk what happened with that. 

7 hours ago, TheMostFrench said:

When doing a stealth attack on non-robotic Vapos enemies their torso will stretch out and become very long. (FYI I haven't tried it on every enemy so maybe there are some longboi moa out there).

Before:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/793109568954880659/CD7DDC66EC99836B84F16DEC095E8EFB7E819040/

After:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/793109568954881007/ACC2DD7BFD3320682A2048616F778FA9A41BDB38/

was going to report this as well, when i noticed it i was using a heavy melee. 

5 minutes ago, CoffeeElemental said:

Corpus crewmen performing idle animations (leaning on walls, interacting with consoles, sitting on crates etc.) don't care if you're running invisible near them and become alerted if you come too close (but don't shoot you)

Yup would like a fix for this!

Phorid invasion is completely and thoroughly inaccessible, causing a lockdown screen with bugged graphics to show up and lock you out of gameplay entirely.

cQIfyBH.png

Of note is that the screen keeps flickering, in particular the variables of the progress bar from empty to 3 bars to 5 bars etc., along with other similar flickering from the other bugged-out graphics.

20 hours ago, Zentus_Ichernun said:

Since the latest hotfix, the screen constantly freezes. This happened a few times in the last hours, but it went crazy in the last one.

When I play on Ganymede, the game freezes the picture. That means that the game is still going, I can hear the sound of my actions and of the enemies around me, but the screen is fixed. It usually stops on a frame, move to the next a second later and then stops working. This happens also in the 3° mission of the Event, constantly in the room with the third and fourth conduct.

It also freezed into random missions a couple of times, but I can't say that for sure since I played in different missions than those only for six daily standing missions.

Never had issues like this before. 

Update on this issue: the problem still persists, but I managed to make the third event mission.

It isn't something that is trigged by an action or an element of my equipment, it happens and that's it. It happened frequently on the new maps, but it still happened while I made a syndacate mission during the end mission results screen. Over than that, it seems like jumping in the new area may be a trigger, specially near the conducts of the new mission mode.

Today the scree freezed three times, once in the third event mission, once on the fourth one, once during that result screen. Also while playing with a single friend yesterday it took just two minutes for this problem to show.

Another note: currently the game is running while the screen is fixed on my frame entering the ship at the end of the mission. I can hear the sound of the loading screen, but it doesn't progress from there. My connection is stable so it can't be stuck due to the poor connection. Also the use of the RAM of the game dropped drastically.

I forgot to say in the last post, I run a windows 10. Please help.

Bug: All of the "Corpus Robot Crusher Teeth" in my dojo have resized to the minimum size, as seen here. Before the update all of those teeth were interlocked like gears. Can't even fix it easily because the auto rotation bug still exists. 

Probable cause: Corpus robot crusher teeth were a gas planet tileset asset, removal of the tileset borked things.

Edited by Shahrizai

On 2019-05-23 at 11:06 AM, LSG501 said:

I've been having crashes since this update too, especially in disruption, never had this before in warframe and my system is way above the necessary hardware to play the game so it shouldn't be happening either...

I wanted to let you (and anyone else who sees this) know that I did indeed update my graphics driver, and that did indeed seem to fix my problem of frequent crashes where the game continues running in the background with sound but no picture.  Hasn't happened since.  So, I'd definitely give that a try if I were you.

While I'm here, I'd like to mention a couple of less important, but still annoying bugs: when equipping the synthesis scanner, it tints the screen orange until you zoom in and out.  Not a huge deal, but not cool.  I actually use the scanner as a method of holstering my weapon at opportune moments.  E.g. if I'm waiting as extraction, I'll holster the weapon to see my idle stance and so forth.  I like roleplaying that way.  Having to zoom in and out to get rid of the tint is just an added bother.  Either fix it, or, as I've long wanted, just give us a dedicated holster weapon function.  Also, using melee de-equips the scanner, making it really difficult and annoying to do a scan & slash run to farm Simaris standing.  Please fix.  Thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750107404

I went through every single Warframe ability versus Demolysts and found some inconsistencies as well as bugs.

Not sure if they have been mentioned here yet or not but they include:

1. Pressing 5 when you return from a mission sends you into flying operator mode in your orbiter.

2. There is a spot on the new remastered gas city where you clip through a grate.

3. Many warframe abilities appear to affect demolysts incredibly inconsistently, and some abilities can lead to some funny or disappointing events. Some examples of this being Loki can bug the demolysts into the terrain and revenant can completely prevent them from ever going to conduits by enthralling an enemy nearby.

I am not sure how much of the stuff I found is a bug and how much might have been fixed already (I heard from somewhere that Loki cannot teleport demolysts anymore?) But I figured it would be worth leaving the guide here in case I found something new.

I'm not sure if this is specifically caused by voiding out (falling) or by the death timer running out, but more than once if this happens during a cut scene between phases (usually when ramming into the pylon) it can leave you stuck on a black screen permanently. This also happened to someone on the final kill of the boss as well.

Whenever I send out my Prime Titan Extractors, I place them on Jupiter, Saturn, Ceres, Eris, and the Kuva Fortress.  Since this patch, I've only been retrieving 4 Extractors instead of 5, despite deploying 5.  My extractors are not being destroyed, and I always send out fresh, 100% Health Extractors each time.

Ran the Galatea Neo Fissure Capture on Neptune at 5:40PM MST (10 minutes before this post is posted) and all four of us cracked open our relics.

Right before the relic reward selection screen came up, we heard the ticking sound that plays when the timer goes (5...4...3...2...1) and then the screen popped up with the usual timer and the selection screen. After all four of us selected our rewards and the count-down finished, we were left with this screen,

The mission kept going, no enemies spawned, but we were just left wandering around with no UI and a light tint on our screens matching each of our UI Customizations.

I have no idea how to reproduce it, as other Fissure runs didn't create this. If it helps, three of us were waiting on the extraction pad for nearly the full timer before our late-joiner could get there, but the extraction was triggered by our fourth stepping into the extraction zone.

Thanks for all your hard work DE!

On the new Gas City tiles, specifically the defense, disruption, and Ropalolyst assassination ones, I'm having extremely frequent game freezes. Without warning, the visuals completely lock up. I still get game audio, and if I use abilities/fire my weapon/open the escape menu, I get the correct audio. But the visuals are completely frozen. Every play session since the update has ended in this freeze, usually within about half an hour of starting the game up. It has never lasted past an hour without the freeze happening. I'm not getting this problem on any other tile set, nor was it happening before the update.