Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I'm not sure if anyone has already said this or not, but the Mag Prime helmet does not respond to energy or emission color changes anymore after Jovian drop.
It doesn't matter what color you make it, it will always stay the default teal/blue.
Edit: When re-creating, I've had it so it shows the energy color change in the Arsenal but it disappears as soon as you leave it.
stuff.png

Edited by T3RROR3N
update
  • Like 1

in the ropalolyst fight when transitioning from the stages in the middle platform to the towers or final blow, the fight returns to the synovia shooting stage and the boss' health restores after indefinitely

A relatively minor one but certain enemies' models (most corpus grunts and corrupted lancers) elongate when performing a stealth kill on them and some (fusion moas and heavy gunners) shrink when a stealth kill is performed on them. As amusing as this is, I would appreciate this being fixed.

Also, certain parts of my Helios sentinel still do not respond to energy color changes and remain an orange/yellow color.

Edited by Adamantius-IX

Ivara's prowl infiltrate augment does not bypass the new Corpus Gas City trap laser barrier sensors. DE is this intended or is it an oversight bug? Please let us know. I mean, I would like to believe that this corpus gas city trap laser barrier sensor counts as well, a laser barrier. And Prowl's infiltrate augment description states it is meant to bypass laser barriers. For consistency reasons as well, Ivara's infiltrate augment will allow her to bypass the grineer magnetic laser barrier sensor traps. So, I'd like to believe the corpus gas city laser sensor traps should comply as well. I would like to see consistency across all laser barriers with Ivara's infiltrate augment, not have to second guess if infiltrate does or does not work on this laser. I've already checked with Limbo and he can definitely bypass that new trap sensor. Ivara is designed to sneak around, undetected. I'd like to know if this is an oversight bug, I don't mind waiting for a fix if it is. 

Video proof (0:37 in the video is where Ivara encounters the new corpus gas city laser trap sensor barrier):

Edited by BlindStalker

Dual Cestra have a higher rate of fire than their Secura counterpart

Without any mods, the standard variant will always fire faster and without any sort of spool up compared to Secura Dual Cestra

I appreciate the cosmetic fix of these weapons but please fix their bugged mechanics as well

1. Falling off a platform during Ropalolyst fight gets the player stuck in a loop where the screen keeps fading to black, even when you're no longer falling. Sometimes falling will respawn the player in the wrong location, eg on the Ropalolyst platform during extraction, or outside the bossfight room. I can only stop the blackouts by falling off a platform in Operator form.

2. Ranking up Warframes during a mission no longer unlocks health/energy/abilities until the mission is over. To reproduce, start a mission with an unranked Warrame and gain enough xp to rank up several times. Eg. I had a rank 7 Equinox P, got to Rank 12 during a void fissure mission, but did not unlock Mend/Maim until the mission was over

Hostile Merges - Endurance: missing demolyst beep sound

1 of the demolysts of a round beeps 1 or 2 times right after spawn and then nothing (next thing u hear is the charging up sound for explosion if not destroyed before)

all other demolyst give absolutly no sound 
intended?

we were activating all 4 terminals at the same time

Ok so I just had the weirdest bug happen. I was playing as Nyx fighting the Ropalolyst, during the first phase, after flying the eidolon into the tower, I popped absorb and destroyed the synovia. While still in absorb, I void dashed over to the console and called in the strike. After the strike, I came out of absorb, and all of a sudden became invincible for like 30 seconds and couldnt take any damage whatsoever. My nyx had the mind control notification over her head aswell, as if she had mind controlled herself and not only that, the other enemies in the arena were friendly like they were also mind controlled. In the video below, you see me look at one of the amalgams and my crosshairs turned blue. In the clip you also see I do lose the invincibility, youll see me just eat a ropalolyst beam like its nothing. 

The bug is in like the first few seconds, the minute I thought to record it the bug fixed itself. I made several more attempts doing the exact same thing that I did the first time and couldnt recreate the bug

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

Heya

On 2019-05-23 at 9:08 PM, Gogoplatza said:

They changed it so that if you have a scanner (and likely other equipment) equipped and then use a melee attack your primary becomes equipped. This was never the case previously, please someone confirm that I'm not crazy.

Separate thread here includes threads from elsewhere in the forums:

While in the simulacrum if you have ONLY the komorex equiped and you run out of ammo, the ammo pack on the floor doesn't refill your weapon and you are stuck without anything until getting in the arsenal .

OK not sure if this has been posted (not reading 32 pages) Since the up date mining and fishing are bugged. Before update when using drill or spear you could melee and then or back by hitting aim. After the update using melee reset you to combat mode. Makes it a pain to scan kavats as well.

In nearly all my solo runs against the Ropalolyst he would at some point start to run in circles at high speed and ignore me. I couldnt reproduce it and it happen when I had to shoot a limb or his whole body for the finishing move. He just ran on the middle platform or midair near the platform (not even flying).

Pic of him ignoring me while staying at the "lamp". Link

Edited by AnMae

Dunno if it has been mentioned before, so sorry if this is a duplicate, but Ropalolyst sometimes glitches so that when grounded, it runs in circles at Mach 5. Looks very strange, and makes it impossible to hit the Synovias.

I call it the Speedolon bug.

Edited by DatDuckSaysQuack