Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

45 minutes ago, WarcellPrime said:

If I cast ability on myself (volt speed ability or valkyr warcry ability) I do not see its timer. I can only observe it on allies.

smParwl.png

kYrZf4D.png

Your timer is on the bottem right of the screen and hovers above the ability you used.

After going into the syndicate console in the orbiter and exiting, your warframe gets up from a kneel and the camera faces away from syndicate console when before (like everything else) your camera is facing towards the console like when before you entered into the console. 

Just a minor thing but it's kinda annoying idk why.

Edit: I think this is only with the syndicate console in the orbiter and it always happens upon exiting the console.

Edited by WarriorSoundwave

Dunno if it is really a bug or not but it feel like it :

Wisp running animation when holding a Melee weapon (I saw it with Paracesis, didnt try with other melee) is a normal running animation, same for when you move while holding the zoom.

Wisp's beach surge sparks does not proc the projected percentage on one shot kills, particularly the fulmin is the worst offender with zero procs out of hundreds of kills. I link a video showing and explaining the issue as well as a chart of data I've carefully gathered on the issue.

Video

Chart

Refine |NAME| to intact bug.

This mostly locks up the menus, need to press menu button on controller to get unstuck. All I did is use the controller to press the square button (X on xbox) with nothing selected in orbiter void relic, and the bug happens.

Pls fix Jattuk Mantle syandana energy color resetting to default.

Also the Repair Kit mod is only visible to host, client can't see the mod nor pickup the mod but it shows in the map with loot detector/animal instinct equipped.

Edited by Yxivi

Spoiler

kgTIvZQ.png

Little Duck's face looks really weird when she looks around in the Syndicates Menu. Instead of her entire head facing somewhere, only her eyes and the tip of her nose as well as mouth face the direction.

On 2019-05-25 at 10:36 PM, Zentus_Ichernun said:

Since the latest hotfix, the screen constantly freezes. This happened a few times in the last hours, but it went crazy in the last one.

When I play on Ganymede, the game freezes the picture. That means that the game is still going, I can hear the sound of my actions and of the enemies around me, but the screen is fixed. It usually stops on a frame, move to the next a second later and then stops working. This happens also in the 3° mission of the Event, constantly in the room with the third and fourth conduct.

It also freezed into random missions a couple of times, but I can't say that for sure since I played in different missions than those only for six daily standing missions.

Never had issues like this before.

Screen freezed again as of latest hotfix. I finally managed to complete the event, seems like jumping was a trigger to freeze the screen, but then it happened again in a syndacate mission while I was crouching all the time...

May already have been posted, but I just ran a void defense on jupiter with equinox prime. Day form's 4 did not work at all. It didn't deal slash damage to enemies and the stored damaged didn't kill anyone. I was running overextended, stretch, cunning drift and the augur mod that extends range... so it should have reached the whole map. Nothing happened. Something is obviously wrong.

3 hours ago, BentTinCan said:

I'm still unable to start sprinting while crouch is active. I have to first leave crouch before it will let me sprint. This issue started after the update, and nothing I've tried has fixed it.

Yeah um you cant run when you crouch and you have to leave crouch to sprint, lay off the mushrooms bro. 

I can't void dash across any gaps on Jupiter anymore. I can transfer to operator, and void dash around inside (although i dont really do this a lot), but when i try to void dash to traverse some of the outdoor parts, after my initial void dash the screen fades to black, and after a second it returns me to the position my warframe is at. other players in my missions seem to have no problems void dashing around.

Wisps Motes do not take on additional power strength changes (I.e Growing Power, Fissure Buff, Pax Bolt) when they are re-casted and instead still retain the previous power strength buff. It is very inconsistent and very easy to reproduce. Just re-cast wisp's motes with the added power strength buff while having their effects without the added power strength on and you will notice they don't change and going into the new mote still only applies the weaker buff regardless of it being casted with higher power strength.  

The default form of Equinox Prime is now determined by Emissive and not Energy color. The ingame tips still say otherwise. Please change that back to Energy as warm hue emmisive colors look wrong on the default color scheme of Equinox Prime.