Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Tyl Regor frequently becomes stuck in invincible state at 2nd and 3rd phase. He teleports across area lying on ground and being impossible to kill. You have to wait 20-60 seconds before he becomes unstuck.

WdsN6RG.png

Edited by WarcellPrime

I found bug/exploit with 2 Wisps in a mission. Basicly mine had high str and ally got low str but high range. First hiss buff was active, then mine overrided it, but when I left my buff range i still had mine buff with infinite time (in his range). If I left his range I got mine buff on ~50s but when i returned to his buff range (outside of mine) i got mine buff infinitelly again. Uploading images in order

1. Ally buff outside of mine.LvbmPtq.jpg

2. Mine buffI103WEU.jpg

3. Mine buff in ally's range. VPaikol.jpg

I just found a bug, when you are in arsenal and your warframe has the alliance emblem equipped, it changes when you click on "equip" to select another warframe.

1. Normal view of the warframe

wt7bWzX.png

2. Warframe selection screen

KC6vCuT.png

Edited by ImModex

41 minutes ago, ImModex said:

I just found a bug, when you are in arsenal and your warframe has the alliance emblem equipped, it changes when you click on "equip" to select another warframe.

1. Normal view of the warframe

wt7bWzX.png

2. Warframe selection screen

KC6vCuT.png

It's been like that for a really long time now. The same thing also happens to the clan emblem as well and it also defaults the emblem when you are in your profile or starchart I think. I suppose I fix would be nice

• Like 1

Some of the new Set mods affect Exalted weapons:

Motus Setup seems to affect Ivara's Artemis Bow, but not Valkyr's Claws or Baruuk's Desert Wind.

Proton Jet also effects Ivara's Artemis Bow, and is more noticeable when you use Concentrated Arrow.

Proton Snap also affects Excalibur's Exalted Blade, as well as any other Exalted Weapons, it will proc the Toxin and give it extra Status Chance.

No idea if this has been reported or not but here are the reproducible steps: (also it's a p minor bug, fixes after u get out of the arsenal but a bug non-the-less)

1. Use wisp's agile set

2. Select (keep the weapon selection opened) a throw-able secondary (despair, hikou, anything like that)

3. Wait for the animation to push you into the portal the animation set creates

4. Back out of the screen once your character has been fully consumed into the portal

5. Become invisible

Warframe.x64_pxYnWXMCql.jpg

One major bug that is happening is the host migration after completion of a mission.

You extract from a mission, land in your orbiter, examine the rewards screen, then a host migration hits. Upon resolution of the host migration, you have lost all of the focus, affinity and/or rewards from the mission. Happens almost every other mission. 

Just starting happening upon the drop of the Jovian Concord.

On 2019-05-31 at 6:42 PM, ZeebaJeeba said:

Bug/Exploit with Proton Pulse Mod. The mod grants a buff to your bullet jump if you walljump and remains on your warframe till you hit the floor or bullet jump. Buff notice is hidden if you wall latch and shows the set bonus buff instead. In the new spy mission on Jupiter, in spy vault B i was jumping around and i noticed that i had the Proton Pulse buff permanently. After leaving and coming back, i found that if you do a series of random walljumps, wall latches in rapid succession you can cause the mod to bug out and be applied permanently. So far i have only tested this with Wisp, but i will test with other warframes as well. Images show Buff active whilst wall latching and standing still on the ground.

EDIT: Tested bug on multiple frames, it does work on them.

EDIT 2: After more testing i found the bug possible on more tilesets other than just the new Jovian Concord Jupiter tileset. It worked on the Grineer Earth tileset too.

HiGo97U.pnginVSd04.png

I also happened to stumble across this bug, and i figured i would add some extra info to help narrow down the error.

First thing: the bug can be pretty reliably recreated by wall jumping and then not touching the ground for ~10 seconds. In my tests wall latching actually seemed to interfere but maybe it was just hidden like you demonstrated.

Second thing: rolling is boosted for some reason as well. even when the buff isn't permanently active, you can do a roll in the air and move much further than you should.RtWbgZA.png2KWy8XM.pnga stationary roll without the buff moves you by about 9 meters (unsure of exact distance because the waypoint seems almost incapable of moving closer than 2m).

with the buff:GFPXIz3.png20 meter roll. if you combine the boosted roll and bullet jump then you can cover 100+ meters in a single jump (with aim gliding).

also wanted to note that proton pulse was the only mod equippedYWrS7Ra.png

hope this helps a little bit

The ferrox's upgraded alt-fire mechanic does absolutely nothing to nullifier bubbles.  Nullifiers can literally stand on top of the weapon as it pulses out "damage" and absolutely nothing under their bubble will be harmed, nor will their bubble.  The ferrox is a weapon, not a warframe ability.  It should be dealing damage to the bubbles just like Zenistar does.

The secondary fire is also not proccing status effects 100% of the time when you mod it for 100% status chance.

Update:  I tested this on arbitration drones as well.  They're also unaffected of the alt-fire.

Edited by Guest

BUG: Operation Hostile Mergers - Endurance run not updating the personal best.

Just did a 13k~ish run only to find no rewards when we extracted.

Mission completion
i8vMVba.jpg

No update on personal best either

zd1jO0w.jpg

I can't even update the game since the Jovian Concord released. I've tried every "fix" I can find and nothing works. And I realize that a lot of people play warframe; But my support has been less than stellar. Days without a response and making me repeat steps I already completed and stated as such. Last thing I tried was ANOTHER fresh installation after making sure all cached files were deleted and I still can't update the game. It's frustrating and I feel like I'm going to be forced to quit.