Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Fought Ropalolyst. After Destroying one capacitor, We knocked its shields out before it fired its laser at the next one. It then refused to attack in any way. It would scream and move, and we could take control of it, but it wouldn't fire the laser. We couldn't overcharge the capacitors, so had to abort.

7A564D8B228320A9275D496538BC095386BE7EC5

When you use excalibur 4th ability, then disable it, he hides exalted blade and takes out.... invisible blade! He is literally carrying air and you cannot shoot - you have to use melee so he takes out his real melee weapon and then you can shoot normally.

Situation shown on video:

http://sendvid.com/hq7hgo1u

Also, when you try to buy something in market, there is no "1" in quantity. After you increase count to 2 and then go back to 1 it is there. But when you click on buy blueprint there is no "1" at the beginning so you do not understand if you are buying 0 or what 😄

G0amVZe.png

Update:

Another unresolved bug - if you do hostage extraction mission and you give him your pistol and then you use simaris scanner you are unable to go back to your main weapon. Currently you can use melee to go back to sword, and then go back to main weapon, but this is just because of another bug. In normal situation you would be stuck between melee and simaris scanner and unable to switch to main weapon. Please fix this.

One more thing - when you press LMB to shoot Opticor while reloading (and probably other "charge" weapons too?) you do not charge/shoot after reloading ends. Other weapons continue to shoot when you press LMB while reloading, after reloading finishes.

Edited by WarcellPrime

Wisp's Reservoirs are not affected by Energy Conversion or Pax Bolt - that is to say, the bonuses the Reservoirs grant do not change when Energy Conversion or Pax Bolt are in effect. They are still affected by the Void Reactant buff in Void Fissure missions though.

New Kuria locations in remastered Gas City, while all found (5/5), one is stuck (Like that Fortuna's poop) in the textures and can't be scanned (Supposedly 1-2), and another doesn't count towards the codex as obtained (Supposedly 2-1).

EDIT : That "new" kuria that's stuck in the textures appears to be scanned already in my case, which makes me believe I might have scanned it's counterpart prior to the update.

I had only a few before the update (2-3 Grineer Settlement ; 2 Earth ; 2 Gas City) and did the remaining ones after the update, yet I'm still missing 1.2 | 2.1

Edited by Koakuh
Adding additionnal informations

Just got off a mission. This is regarding the frame Garuda in Sanctuary Onslaught Level 20-30 (don't know about higher levels)

Note that I was and still am very new to Garuda.

After using her 1 (non-charged), I couldn't jump. I thought ok with her blood shield up that's supposed to be it. But the longer I play, it seemed to me that I can't jump after casting 4. The only way to "dispel" that was to charge up and cast my ranged 1. If I don't have that charge I have to normal-cast 1 to get that charge and blood kamehameha to be able to jump again. Going out of bounds doesn't solve it. Not sure about downed or death.

What's interesting was that I was playing with a Volt, a Trinity (this one not sure if Prime), and an Equinox in this Onslaught, and the funny thing is, this bug went away after Trinity and Equinox extracted before me and Volt and host was migrated. 

Tested solo on a random mission afterwards and apparently you're supposed to be able to jump 24/7 no matter what you do with your skills. That hover thing while charging up your 1 or 4 is cool stuff though.

So yeah. That's it. I hope I got the minor details right. Listening to this genre of music called Psytrance right now and that thing's doing something to my brain. 

Whenever i go Operator mode. it always goes into Transcendence mode (Pre War within Operator mode). Even though i already finished both War within and Second dream. this also affects when i'm in Orbiter. Any explanations??? (this is also game breaking cuz i can't go back to warframe and just stuck in this animation)8oo3cDa.jpg5hGEaoG.jpg

This issue occurs only on "Thanatos sugatra", and that not all weapons. Examples below: Gram, Lecta, Boltace, Galatine.

Spoiler

1BxZrmy.jpg

LhV0oub.jpg

KUSf9J7.jpg

zF48MND.jpg

Y80qDwz.jpg

And finally, the color of energy is not correct. Note the lightning on the top of Serro.

Spoiler

T8DeKks.jpg

Must be orange but reset to blue.

Edited by Jovian808

Kavat energy colors seem to be broken. The energy color on the tails show up as a mix of magenta and a greenish color. Sometimes my kavat's eye color would change from the normal energy color(yellow) to a pale purple.

lNJWrBM.png

Kuria 1-2 is bugged and/or missing for corpus gas city tiles. ive spent a entire day looking for the damned thing, i found ALL THE OTHERS, but not that one. ive gone to every nook and cranny of every mission of every tile with my scanner. i havent slept at all.
im filing this, then im going to go sleep for 10 hours. 

After today's update the Launcher will not start the game when I hit the "Play" button. I've tried clearing Microsoft edge cache, optimising game cache and I've checked task manager for multiple copies. I'm running through Steam. Please advise or contact me via email if possible.

Seems to have solved itself on restart, I don't know why.

Edited by ChubbyheahStout

Ropa boss fights bug. After I crash his head to the 1st capacitor and destroy its limb it doesn't go to shield mode (where you should destroy it with amp). It just goes down and enters invincible state, after that no animation for its limb being destroyed and revert back to before I destroy its limb. Rinse and repeat. Please fix this, I can't even farm wisp. 
So sad.