[DE]Danielle

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

I cant progress through Nightwave. I have finished 15,000 worth of challenges and its only displaying 5k and i never got the unlock.

HELP!!!

The mask of the revenant quest is glitched and I did not take revenant components. I cant restart the quest and cant buy this components. HELP PLS

Found more things not working with the new dual emission colors.  Looks like most of the Kdrive parts aren't playing nicely. 

Posted (edited)

Wisp cloth physic is not affected by archwing motion on Orb Vallis and PoE.

Edited by Etzu

Shattering Impact effect is still broken on client side, only applying as host.

Posted (edited)

I found a couple of bugs. Two involve Wisp while running Io for Oxium and Hexenon. This was a few days ago. Another happened on the Plains of Eidolon while I was using Equinox Prime.

The two involving Wisp are the following:

1.I was standing within the radius surrounding my reservoirs when a Vapos Nullifier ran towards me. I gunned him down before his bubble could contact my reservoirs but got caught in it myself. Afterwards, I was unable to get 2 of my 3 motes for the remainder of the mission. I tries spawning new reservoirs and entering and exiting the radius. Neither would allow me to get motes again except for the one that buffs health and gives regen.

2.Another run of Io as Wisp and there was another Wisp in the squad. We both set down reservoirs. I grabbed motes from my own before stepping into the area around their reservoirs. The mote buffs stacked in a weird way. They had more power strength so their buff values were used instead and when I moved outside the area around the reservoirs, I founds that the duration stacked. I would not lose the buffs until the duration on their motes ran out, at which point the duration on my own motes would begin to count down.

The one on the plains occurred when I switched from my primary to the tranq rifle. The animation played partially then stopped. My frame stood there with her arms bent and her hands on her back to put the primary away but would not take out the tranq rifle. I couldn't melee or switch to gear items at first but I found that switching to my secondary then back to my primary fixed it.

Edited by Sumika1204

Since update my frame rates is a lot worse about 30 FPS worse on average. Putting all option on low barely work.

Host migration still sucks. I had a game when host left the game in last minute and I was left alone because game also kicked 2 players together with host. Thankfully, objective was not completed yet so game quickly added me new players.

• Upvote 1

Nekros Shadow betrayal at Thebe Jupiter

Was playing Thebe Jupiter (new Sabotage mission), Using Nekros.

Was at the last objective with the two terminals that you have to keep the enemy from using.

Used Nekros 4 to have my shadows cover one of the two terminals.

One of my shadows started to use the terminal and slowly make me lose the objective...

Ability ran out of time before they made me fail the mission but insubordination is not something I can tolerate from my ghost-slaves.

• Upvote 2

Not sure if it's really a bug or a balance issue but the Vapos Elite Crewman and Vapos Moa fire their exergis weaponry at least once per second, versus one per 2 second for an unmodded version used by a player. That makes the Vapos Elite Crewman and the Vapos Moa extremely powerfull and new players without arcanes are just shred to death.

I don't remember that they used to deal that much damage during Hostile Merger, as I easily soloed up to lvl 200(ish) mobs with a Valkyr, while today after long tests a rhino with 11k iron skin armor value is shred like hot knife through butter.

I'm sure it's a recent damage increase that appeared with the hotfixes after the end of Hostile Merger.

I got the Problem that i wanted to get all Kurias, but:

First: the kuria 1-2 is bugged. I scanned it on the new Tileset of Jupiter, but it doesnt appear in the codex. There are only Questionmarks instead of the text it showed after scanning.

Second: In my opinion, the Room of Kuria 2-1 doesnt exist anymore after the update, so its basically unobtainable by now.

Any suggestions/tips/experience of this problem?

Posted (edited)

Using a Steam Controller I can almost hold down the right grip and x button to switch baits.  I can hold the grip and hit x to toss one but I can't switch baits unless I hold the Right Bumper and hold X to bring up the bait wheel.  I don't know when exactly that changed but last week while holding the grip and holding X it would toss the bait when I let go and this week it brings up the wheel only to have it immediately disappear.

Edited by JackOLaughter
Clarification

I've finished all this week's (17th June) Nightwave missions. After doing so I've recovered a mission from the past week which consists in using 3 formas to polarize. To be more specific, last week I did use 1 forma which counted, therefore the counter was set on 1/3.

After using 2 more formas while having said mission, they didn't count. The formas were used on Baruuk (1) and Tiberon Prime (1).

5xBz6sA.png

Here is Tiberon

7ww0h0u.png

Here is Baruuk HqVuvxJ.png

Posted (edited)

I get black screens every time I try to ride the ropolyst while in an immunity phase active on my warframe. I.e respawning, hildryn passive, etc.

this causes the ropolyst to just fly straight down and make a black screen until the next phase happens

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/original-omnoms/video/76096822

video evidence of bug happening in URL.

Edited by (XB1)Original Omnoms
Grammar errors.

broken scepter drain passive only works in simulacrum.

the two little energy balls that indicate a "charge" never show up when the mission starts and never generate.

Valkyr keeps getting stuck during the ultimate. The ultimate just doesn't end. I am immortal and cannot attack or interact with anything until the end of the mission. Sometimes it will reset, but after a longer time. No matter what kind of mission/map/mode I am on. Situation repeats very often. Problem persists for last week of playing. Makes very hard to play my current favourite frame - I am simply scared to use my ultimate, for there is 50% chance I will get stuck...  Additional info/conditions (don't know if it will help with the bug): using arca plasmor. 

Please, help to repair it  ❤️

I was doing a run of plague star with friends using wukong, I cant explain how I did it but I became invulnerable at all for the entire mission03b7f905fd5d28afe2e6673ba15662d5.jpg

Posted (edited)

Cant use Diwata when in Razorwing
(Tested in PoE, free roam and Bounty, as well as a defense on Lith,Earth)
Steps to reproduce:
1)Go to Plains of Eidolon as Titania
2) press 4 (or whatever one has set for the fourth ability)
3) try to attack anything in melee

here is the video:

also I just noticed that Titania tries to make an aimed ground slam...

Edited by Drejzer

Wukong Bugs or Potential things that make no sense:

• When cloudwalker is active, using a gun instantly cancels but using melee executes melee directional ground slam while staying in the ability (thus making fly down really fast and slide along the floor) until the cloudwalker ability ends. This should end instantly on pressing the melee key.
  • Cannot kill your clone by holding and aiming at him if you have zero energy. Why do you need energy to kill your clone??

Titania cannot melee in razorwing. There is no animation and it appears as if there is no attempt to melee. However if you fly towards the ground, hold w to fly into the ground, then attempt to melee, you will teleport to your right and the teleport back to where you started. As far as I can tell you always teleport to the right, If you use an the augment, a wisp, or a volt to increase movement speed, you will teleport farther, sometimes through walls, and sometimes into the map.

• Like 1