Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, Rinkata_Prime said:
  1. Wukong sometime performs a looooong looooong slaaaaaaaam aaaaaaanimaaaaaaaaaatioooooon. It happens very often, just play 5 waves on any defence mission and try to perform ground slam attacks with his staff. Happens when performing slam attack from top level of Hydron defence mission down to platform below where defence object is, but also happens in other areas of this mission while attacking from higher levels. And looks like I have to be a host to reproduce this bug.

I made a video which explains how to reproduce staff slam animation bug with 100% chance.

There's a specific bug in plague star. on the 2nd part of the mission. if your UI doesn't show the "4/4" for the toxins under the minimap. even if you added toxins you still get 1k standing instead of 3k. so its like you wasted the toxins.

Plague Star getting even worse now:

- Plague Star Mission Part 2 (Defend the Mixer) no Enemies Spawn and the Mission failed automatically after the Mixer was finished. WTF.

- massive lag Spikes in this Area. Couldnt even loot

- Titania Razorwing doesnt stack or shown within the UI. Reproducable

The Celestial Twin skill this bug along with Quick Thinking, makes the clone does not die, in some cases that it loses life without taking damage, and that is permanently stun by the effects of Quick Thinking.

Hey i found a bug in a clan`s obstacle course when you start the time you can use fast travel to a lab and then the time is still on so if the lab are located close to the obstacle course og there is a teleporter to it than you can complete it with really low time. #sry cant use any imageh40Uj3z.jpgBQYw3Cf.jpgg2AiNLi.jpg

Welp, this is the first time in years, but i am now unable to launch warframe past logins, i have the concord update window, and warframe.exe stopped working. I have done everything already about the logs/cache, files integrity on steam, and even a full download with everything cleaned up beforehand. My Pc is up to date concerning hardware and i'm able to launch everything fine from my steam library. I'm just lost at this point, will keep my post updated if anyone have the same problems.

So not sure if this actually in the game as I have rarely done K-Drive stuff, but according to the wiki if you hop on your K-Drive you can see the active races which they don't appear on the map atm; and the bounty hunter achievement seems to be broken for the moment.

Edit: I'm dumb and forgot to equip the K-Drive I made seeing the races is working however still no luck with bounty hunter. :<

Edited by RengarTheFluffy

Yep I thought this is game "feature" to not show races, but when you equip tranq rifle you see hunt areas so K-drive should show race areas.

I experienced UI problem. When there are multiple invasions at once you are unable to select the last one. Situation shown on a video - I am unable to select europa invasion because Ceres is covering it. You should make button to expand/collapse planet and add possibility to click on specific invasion instead of this autoexpanding list which is useless if there is more than 1 invasion because you have to look for them on planet anyway.

http://sendvid.com/v2ztrggt

Im mastery level 11 and when i do the mastery 12 trial (both practice and real test) the trial itself doesnt work. The lasers arent moving, no enemies spawn, and if you try to fall of to die you will fall endlessly. Also if you abort the mission you fail the test.

Using Melee with using a Synthesis Scanner will default into a Primary Weapon or Secondary when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

Fast traveling to Fisher Hai-Luk places tenno in front of the kiosk instead of prompting an option.

https://medal.tv/clips/4672679/d1337w244LJK

This link is a clip that shows that the bloodshed sigil is non functional at the moment, it works when viewed in the arsenal but not when outside of it

Im using nidus with the night hunter helmet, phryke body, colours are:

Primary twilight C1 R2

Secondary Smoke C1 R18

Tertiary Twilight C3 R2

Accents Twilight C5 R4

Emissive is shamrock C1 R4 and twlight C2 R17

Energy is classic saturated C5 R1 and C1 R15

In case you need more information all my attachments and syandana use the copy warframe colour option, im using the eidolon ephemera and the dominus syandana

Nidus noble animation set, and in the back im using the conclave sigil

PS: pls fix i wanna fashion with bloodshed :(

Ropes on Jupiter are bugged. Your character sticks to poles instead of grabbing a rope. You have to jump really far to lose connection to pole and grab rope instead. Jupiter is terrible due to this hard platforming areas. This is pretty early planet so new players will drop from game because of getting stuck.

After every jump on video I press X to grab rope, but my character goes back to pole.

http://sendvid.com/j1wp4g3p

Zenith alt fire doesn't work, often. About half the time after launching the disc from switching to alt fire, you get one semi auto shot off and then the gun auto reloads. Then you have to do it all over again.

Playing as Wisp, some enemy units on Jupiter go into full assault mode even while invisible when you approach. This happens primarily with enemies who are doing idle anims with a set piece (leaning on a wall, working on a console, etc).

Something weird is happening with the Rejuvenation mod and Excalibur Umbra. When I take on hp damage, rejuvenation does not regenerate. However, when I go into operator mode, all of the sudden my Umbra starts to regenerate health in specter mode. When I jump back over into the warframe, rejuvenation immediately ceases to regenerate HP. I haven't tested this with other warframes yet as only my Excalibur Umbra is built for rejuvenation.

Edited by Sgt.Tasmann

Not sure if intended or a bug or just an oversight but when trying to make specters (The ones that clone your warframe) you cannot apply a character that doesn't have all weapons in inventory. So frames that have a weapon Like Garuda, has the claws, that you can mod their frame weapons are not counted as a weapon and thus if you don't put one in her inventory for melee she cannot be used for this.