Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

A pretty strange one - I use PS4 controller via DS4Windows to play on PC because controllers are easier for me to use than mouse+keyboard for most games and I only use Steam to play Warframe, and thus don't know if this is reproducible on either mouse+keyboard or Steam Controller setups, but it might be.

Just yesterday I was playing with a friend of mine new to the game who's only progressed as far as completing "Once Awake", and thus doesn't know about any of the spoilers pertaining to the Operators and later quests. She invited me to her Orbiter, and while there I accidentally pressed R1, which auto-transfers between Warframe and Operator when on one's own Orbiter - well, as it turns out, my pressing R1 while on her Orbiter actually transferred her from Warframe to Operator, which meant, in her case (because it was her first time encountering her Operator) she was stuck in the character creation screen for a character she didn't even know was part of the game.

Gave us both quite a scare. I doubt most people are going to end up experiencing this, but that definitely shouldn't be happening, right?

So this update broke the Knell:

Even after you land a headshot and get the buff it won't let you keep shooting and will force you to reload. This is bad enough by itself but worst part is that the reload lasts almost as long as the buff u get from a single bullet (when multishot doesn't trigger multiple buffs vs low level enemies) so by the time you can use the auto mode the buff expires usually.

Also Zenith has been broken for a few updates now:

Sometimes it glitches out and forces you to reload after a single shot fired in semiauto mode forcing you back to full auto. This bug usually persists for the remainder of the mission once it happens although I have yet to figure out what initially triggers it.

RIP ME AS THESE ARE MY FAVORITE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY WEAPONS 😞

Concerning Zhuge Prime:

Mirage Clones do not have the explosive effect applied to their bolts when firing. (ie if you fire a line of shots with mirage while the doppelgangers are up, only the shots your frame directly fired will explode after a brief period of time).

When I apply Bleeding Body Ephemera to my operator, changing the energy colors makes the Ephemera go away until I load into a new map (such as into Fortuna from my orbiter). If I set my energy colors back to default, the ephemera comes back. Fae Path works as intended, but I don't have other ephemeras to test with.

Tried twice so far, but unable to see bodies of agents in the snow playing solo and with other people. Current 2nd bounty (as of 0200 UTC) has the first step as rescue the agents/find the bodies. Bodies seem to be hidden in snow and no one can dig them out. Appreciate the assistance DE! :D

EDIT: Didn't see PantyBandit's post.

Edited by Flossel10

Bounties seem broken. Checked it on Cetus but fortuna probably has same problem.

When I enter bounty, complete it, leave team and start new bounty without going back to cetus I am always playing alone. I cannot invite more people because game says that "objective has been completed" (it isn't - I just started 1st part of new bounty ffs). This is probably what makes matchmaking to not work too.

Which is even worse I do not see what reward I am getting:

TxNBjYj.png

I think we can all agree that results screen is crap so I cannot even tell if I got any reward or not (because loot and rewards are mixed together).

Edited by WarcellPrime

Last night, around Midnight Central time, I was running Sanctuary Onslaught. We got to Zone 9 when I got the host migration message. After loading back I was in a different map alone and my progress was reset to zone 4. Lost the rewards for zones 6 and 8 not to mention my time. Before the migration the game was behaving like it was out of sync or I was getting a lot of lag, but every other mission time played fine and without lag both before and after that.

Extermination missions are glitchy. Sometimes there aren't enough enemies to finish the mission. It occurs more after the most recent patch.

Please increase the enemy spawn in extermination missions. When the conditions are met, make the enemies actually flee. 

If Hildryn casts her ultimate ability while her healthbar is shielded (such as while changing relics in an endless) her ult has no shield/second cost until you turn it off and recast it. Even running out of shield does not cast it. It will last indefinitly until turned off or she enters a nullifying field. This also means that her shield will regenerate even when ulting so she can use her Balefire infinitly as well.

i found a problem with my frost prime snow globe when i just use it while the enemy is shooting at me they just stop shooting and tryin to get in so wut is the use of the snow globe if they just gonna go inside  and not shooting from out side they are always going inside the globe so idk if this is normal or not but like this i will not be protected neither the objective... and in high lvls THIS IS NOT FUN... :< 

Chroma colors are misleading. You need to change the first emissive color and also the energy color to change the Chroma's element. However, the game only shows an element icon next to the emissive color, making players think it's the only requirement. Fix: either make it so you only need the first emissive to change elements or add an element icon next to the energy color as well.

After last update every time I come back from mission I get message from Kela de Thaym. I delete it, enter mission and same thing happens again after coming back.

0eU6g4B.png

Few days ago I did synthesis but game only gave me +73 rep instead of some much bigger value I usualy get for synthesis targets (1500-2500?). I waited until mission completion and only got +285 rep (few other objects scanned) instead of desired value. Synthesis did count in progress but I did not receive enough rep.

http://sendvid.com/odmykogl

Another thing: defection mode is still bugged. Dumb bastards are getting stuck in level. Screenshot is from one of last sorties I think.

JmcT3sd.png

Edited by WarcellPrime