Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I'm still convinced the setting "Particle System Quality" under "Low" parameter is rendering identical quality as the "Medium" setting does, and it's since 25.0.0 (the low renders more than it used to render prior 25.x.x)

Built a new amp last night (Lega-Shraksun-Certus) after watching some videos saying that the Lega had some good energy economy. However after levelling it up I noticed that it has an obscene amount of energy drain compared to what I saw in all the videos on youtube.

Example:
https://youtu.be/jzsOY9ZVQOk?t=60

In the video, the user fires for almost 9 seconds while consuming less than 100 energy (out of their 140).

My amp consumes 100 energy at a much faster rate. After some experimenting, I soon realised that the amp consumes energy at a different rate (faster) while in regular missions compared to the Orb Vallis.

Amp used in Orb Vallis vs Earth

I was in Orb Vallis completing a bounty for Nightwave and it didn't count after this last hotfix today (25.5.3). I stayed in the mission like the red text said, waited for it to be done then went back to Fortuna. When I went back to Fortuna, the challenge didn't progress at all. I started with 3/5 bounties complete, and when the hotfix was done I was still at 3/5 bounties when I actually completed the bounty. I restarted the game and the progress did not change and logged off for an hour, then checked again and nothing changed still. Bug or what?

When attempting to place roller floofs in certain locations, namely, on the shelves in the personal quarters, the floof ignores collision of the objects and falls through the floor and out of the orbiter. There is no way (from what I have found) to re-obtain the floof because you cannot retrieve objects through the floor, you cannot manually remove it from a menu and because as soon as you load into the orbiter, the floof immediately falls through the floor and there is no way to go into decorate mode and grab it in time and make it to its spawn location.

Edited by chiefgaming921
punctuation

When doing a syndicate mission on the new Jupiter tileset, intact sentient core drops from killed Conculysts/Battalysts in secret laboratories register as a picked up syndicate medallion. The mission will still reward a sentient core rather than (in my case) a quittance. 

So i attempted to make an indoor soccer arena in the operator area of the orbiter using decorations and the roller floofs. The problem with this was that I found the roller floofs would roll past the invisible wall, becoming unreachable. I figured out that if I entered decoration mode i could remove them, and place them again. The Issue with this is that the roller floofs do not seem to be affected by the invisible wall's collision, and that is frankly annoying considering that I would like to turn said operator area into a Tenno indoor soccer arena. I do not believe that it is quite a bug, but I cannot imagine that this is an intentional function. 

unknown.png

21 hours ago, SlickWhelp75422 said:

So i attempted to make an indoor soccer arena in the operator area of the orbiter using decorations and the roller floofs. The problem with this was that I found the roller floofs would roll past the invisible wall, becoming unreachable. I figured out that if I entered decoration mode i could remove them, and place them again. The Issue with this is that the roller floofs do not seem to be affected by the invisible wall's collision, and that is frankly annoying considering that I would like to turn said operator area into a Tenno indoor soccer arena. I do not believe that it is quite a bug, but I cannot imagine that this is an intentional function. 

unknown.png

I like being able to put decorations there..

Maybe if we could somehow put dojo decorations or some such in the orbiter, you could lay down a barrier to hide that part of your orbiter?

Nekros' "shadow of the dead" shadows can stall defense wave completions on the revamped corpus gas city tile-set enemies

When playing on a defense mission on the new corpus gas city tile-set on Jupiter (Example: Io), if Nekros has any shadows leftover after all enemies have been killed the mission will wait for them to expire before considering the wave completed.  it doesn't matter if it's the 5th wave in a set or in-between.

To replicate:

1. Play Nekros on a Defense mission on corpus gas city tile-set, DO NOT attempt on a dark sector.
2. Kill enemies until a few remain
3. Cast "shadow of the dead"
4. Kill remaining enemies
5. Observe result

Edit: further testing indicates certain enemies is affecting this while others do not.  assumed "VAPOS" type enemies are to blame.
Edit 2: It appears that it's a incredibly specific revamped corpus gas city enemy, though it is difficult to capture which one it is exactly. 

Edited by Vivianite
new discovery

I've been noticing some issues lately.

1: If I have Pax Charge on a Kit-gun the reload animation will occasionally start and immediately stop as it's longer than the reload timer with Pax Charger. Normally not a problem but it affects issue 2.

2: Switching from secondary to primary stops melee channeling, at least when using Silva and Aegis Prime, and if I use a kit-gun with Pax Charger shoot a lot and switch to melee then the reload animation from issue 1 can occur and switch me back to my secondary and turn off my channeling.

3: Lotus will through out all possible voice lines when starting a sabotage mission, "Bring the payload to the terminal" and "Destroy the reactor" regardless of whether there is a payload to deliver or not. Doesn't seem to be constricted to a single planet or specific sabotage mission.

4: Valana Ayatan sculpture missing it's entry in the codex, Anasa as well but considering that it's a reward its absence makes sense.

Hi excuse me, I have never posted to the forum, and I don't know where to go, as many I saw the Tennocon more than half an hour to live the ephemeral Lotus and Nekros prime, I already checked and I have everything I need to make it work, but I have not lived nothing, what matters to me is the ephemeral

Couple things about Zealots:

Running Hieracon I've encountered Zealot spawns a few times. On 2 ocassions their spawn triggered drills to activate without me or Zealots themselves being anywhere near them. 1 drill was 270m away, other one was 400+. That happened in different missions, one was empty pub, other was solo.

Running solo Orokin Derelict Survival for 50+ minutes encountered double Zealots spawns. Not sure if it's an intended mechanic or a bug, so here's the details:

First event spawns 2 Zealots as usual, I kill them, get 50 rep, all good. However the 2nd event spawns again 2 Zealots, I kill them, get 50 rep, BUT 2 more Zealots spawn instantly after the rep gain message appears. I kill those 2 and get 50 more rep.

I've played 2 50+ minute runs, this happened in both of them.

I've been playing Volt Prime with a Cyngas heavy weapon and there are some issues:

- the damage bonus from the Shock Trooper augment mod does not apply to the Cyngas nor the heavy weapons of other team mates my buff is applied to (I don't know if this is intended or not but it seems unintended to me since Saryn's corrossive damage buff seems to work fine with heavy weapons)

- sometimes I have issues when I pick up an electric shield while holding the heavy weapon because Volt switches to his secondary weapon. This happens inconsitantly and I was not able to reproduce this issue intentionaly. Most of the time it works just fine and Volt is able to have the shield and his heavy weapon equipped at the same time but every once in a while he keeps switching to his secondary. I had this issue mainly in free roam (Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon) and wide open maps with a visible sky box but I am not sure if this is connected or just coincidence

Thanks for your hard work on this amazing game!

Earth Miner challenge is not progressing. Game also seems to cheat because it was 5 minute task before with sunpoint plasma drill but now I do not get ANY good rewards from mining - I can only mine basic stones. Only way to get gems now is to aim at this small zone to get gem as bonus - 2nd stone. But you cannot mine good gems as basic reward...

Update: quest seems to have fixed itself. After entering plains again in public (not friends only as before) it is working correctly. Drops are also better - it is now possible to get good gems from ordinary mining, not only from "bonus zones".

Edited by WarcellPrime

Probably been reported umpteen times already, but in Wisp's ability descriptions, it says her motes affect allies. This is only partially correct, as it only affects player allies, which is just... Lame.

It does not affect: Sentinels, pets, rescue targets, defense targets, excavators, lures, (probably) spectres...
Basically if it isn't directly player-controlled, it isn't affected. Which feels wrong, especially as it simply says it affects "allies".

This makes it so that in Solo, these large AOE buff stations are literally only self-buffs. Can't even help your sentinel stay alive, much less anything else you may want to heal/speed up/make shock nearby enemies/etc.

Magus Nourish is not proccing the health regen, instead gives 25 health per transference out, just ticks once and stops there, Im not affected by any status effect and tested out of combat didn't work aswell.

So me being host or not doesn't solve the issue.

Reequipping into different slots or just reequipping doesn't solve it.

Tried repair client since someone said it could be client side issue and didn't solve it.