Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

all of a sudden, some players have a disconnection error: They can only chat with other players, count as being offline if invited to games, cannot join any other games, and the game says "please enable port 4950 and 4955" but ports are already allowed in firewall and port forwarding is already written in for my IP on my router.

There are lots of safe falls in the gas city tileset where your screen will still black out like you were falling off the map.

If your screen is blacked out when a ropalolyst cutscene starts it gets stuck that way until you fall off the map again.

1920x1080 resolution dont work, cant use the lower half of game and my screen is 1920x1080. The mouse just gets stuck at lower part of screen and got a real bad crash that crashed the whole pc needed reboot the pc. And i tried get some screensshots but it shows up normal but not ingame.

Edited by theFinnishSwede
Edited for better info i wrote and posted too fast.

I was playing just before the Jovian Concord update and had the Kogake equipped to level it, after I updated and logged back in I had the Orthos prime equipped instead, and now the Kogake is no longer in my inventory, did anything similar happen to anyone else?

(I think it's only the Kogake that's missing, haven't had a good look for other weapons yet)

Mastery missing: The Kogake and several other weapons I no longer own have changed in my codex to say that I have never levelled any of them before, these include the Bolto, Tigris, Dual Ether, Ether Sword, and possibly others.

Display settings bugged and game keep loosing focus.  I have a 4k monitor but can't borderless window sets to 2731x1440.  Even if I go to window mode and manually set to 4096x2160 it just sets itself back to 2731x1440 on save.  Tried resetting to default and no go.  Confirmed display is set to 4096x2160.

Continuous crashes/game closing after returning to Orbiter after mission.

Had three crashes so far, first being at mission loading in screen, the other two being immediately after returning to the Orbiter after the first two event missions. 

Also deleted Kogake mastery and, possibly, weapon from my profile. I do tend to sell non-prime items once their Prime counterparts are acquired, but fairly certain this wasn't the case with this weapon, as I bought it a long time ago from Darvo Deal

DE, you owe me 30 plat.

2 prombles

1) Had to change resolution of my desktop to see the full logscreen from 4k to 1080p

2) cannot click on "continue" after the login screen where they mention the update.  My mouse can navigate the top left of that screen.

Just now, HonestOrangeAppleHorse said:

Continuous crashes/game closing after returning to Orbiter after mission.

Had three crashes so far, first being at mission loading in screen, the other two being immediately after returning to the Orbiter after the first two event missions. 

Also deleted Kogake mastery and, possibly, weapon from my profile. I do tend to sell non-prime items once their Prime counterparts are acquired, but fairly certain this wasn't the case with this weapon, as I bought it a long time ago from Darvo Deal

DE, you owe me 30 plat.

That, or they better give it back to ya, along with mastery at max.  That's just sickening.

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from The Jovian Concord: Update 25.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced may be logged to be fixed when we’ve squashed the monster bugs.  

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and images of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

Thank you! 

May 22 Known issues: 

Game thinks its in windowed mode and absolutely breaks every time i use my mouse

So, like everyone else, I'm having problems with aspect ratio. It's getting a bit annoying, I will admit, and I do hope that the devs fix this in their usual record time, as well as anything else that has been brought up here. It's a bit annoying being forced to make everything in the game very fuzzy just so I can play it.Screenshot_521_LI.jpg

1 minute ago, KyoArashikage said:

So, like everyone else, I'm having problems with aspect ratio. It's getting a bit annoying, I will admit, and I do hope that the devs fix this in their usual record time, as well as anything else that has been brought up here. It's a bit annoying being forced to make everything in the game very fuzzy just so I can play it.Screenshot_521_LI.jpg

I cant even log in cause of it LMAO, and my mouse spazzes out every time i even try to move it

Kogake was reset as if I never had it. Doesn't even show I ever owned it which is Super funny that I still have Hirudo mastered. How does one get a Hirudo with out crafting kogake first? (and i bet you can't find a market plat transaction either because it was never bought and the one I have is potatoless)

Edited by Zelmen

2 minutes ago, Junkrat_5 said:

I cant even log in cause of it LMAO, and my mouse spazzes out every time i even try to move it

Sorry about that, lol. Then again, the game is displayed as Open Beta, so it will have it's bugs with each update. It should hopefully be fixed soon by the devs and coders. 

I am so happy that the colour customisation options have been upgraded!! Thank you DE!! What a massive update!! ❤️ 

Unfortunately, since the update I have an issue with the "PAKAL CHEST PLATE" where the inscriptions seem to be unmapped to the colour options and thus remain an unsightly blue (pictured). Any way we could have a fix for this so we can change the inscription colour? Because before the update, I used to be able to change the inscription to yellow to match the rest of my frame.

EDIT: the bottom left and bottom right tips of the chestplate also seems to glow blue too, with no way to change it.

EDIT2: there seems to be a sliiiight tinge of red mixed in with the blue, in my case because my energy colour is red, it means part of the inscriptions are somehow inheriting the energy colour but only partially...?

Suggestion from me: possibly mapping the inscriptions to the "emissive" colour option? ... because I've changed a few colours there and it seems to do nothing to change the attachments' appearances.

Furthermore, since I'm finding issues with this particular attachment, it's likely there could be similar issues on other attachments too, so this is worth investigating further. 

Thank you 🙂

xuJL4ZV.jpg

Edited by angel_bee

2 minutes ago, KyoArashikage said:

Sorry about that, lol. Then again, the game is displayed as Open Beta, so it will have it's bugs with each update. It should hopefully be fixed soon by the devs and coders. 

I hope so.  I also hope they fix the appearance issues with Nezha...

Edited by Gamer4Christ

Just now, Gamer4Christ said:

It better be.  I'm already contemplating leaving this game.  They ruined one of my favorite frames. 😡

Well, remember, they also base their actions on the players' reactions to the frames. For example, some may actually be TOO OP, so they'll dumb down an ability or two to make it fairer, so to speak. Then you have the people who have no idea how to use a frame, and so they get a bit salty over that. When it comes to glitches though, I can't say anything except for "Open Beta" and "Put it in the forums."