Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Danielle

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

Kogake 

19 minutes ago, Gamer4Christ said:

That, or they better give it back to ya, along with mastery at max.  That's just sickening.

same here. mastery is gone for it. wierdly the prime version is still present

I tried five times fighting the flydolon. One public squad, three times with a colleague and once solo. Each time the fight was broken. I had issues with flydolon not attacking pillars, with flydolon getting stucked when mounted or generally not giving a rat's ass about my presence. It's 2:30 am. I am tired and sad. Goodbye/Goodnight.

(Additional info, I had issues as a client and as a host, it didn't matter in which way I did the flydolon, opening all pillars before destroying them or destroying one by one)

I was doing index for first win bonus, it froze at the end and we couldn't do anything except alt + f4, the pretty new end screen was non-interactive.

2 minutes ago, KyoArashikage said:

Well, remember, they also base their actions on the players' reactions to the frames. For example, some may actually be TOO OP, so they'll dumb down an ability or two to make it fairer, so to speak. Then you have the people who have no idea how to use a frame, and so they get a bit salty over that. When it comes to glitches though, I can't say anything except for "Open Beta" and "Put it in the forums."

It's not the actual abilities that upset me, but the appearance.  Back when it was just the primary and secondary energy colors, the colors mixed in the flames, making mine purple and blue flames.  Now one colors the flame, and the other the ashes on the ground:

kQ7D1W8.png

Just now, Gamer4Christ said:

It's not the actual abilities that upset me, but the appearance.  Back when it was just the primary and secondary energy colors, the colors mixed in the flames, making mine purple and blue flames.  Now one colors the flame, and the other the ashes on the ground:

kQ7D1W8.png

Well, I'm sure they'll take care of that. Personally, I'm not too concerned about aesthetics and hues, but I know others will want to really go for the fashion, style, and awe that one can bring out in a frame. Here's to hoping that they get that fixed and that we can all go back to the game soon without any issues.😁

1 minute ago, Gamer4Christ said:

kQ7D1W8.png

Have you tried swapping the order of the energy colors to backwards of what it was pre patch? I thought my nova ruined, then I tried that and it looked same as pre-patch. Sadly I can't get blending on melee weapons I've tried to make the same.

-Ropalolyst can shoot the beam less than a half second after the shocking cutscene, making it impossible to dodge, while he is still laying on the ground.
Fix: make it only START CHARGING the beam after the cutscene has ended

-You can enter a loop of falling-blackscreen-respawn in a safe place- blackscreen- respawn that only ends when switching to operator

-You can get the Wisp blueprint both from the market and as a Ropalolyst drop.
Fix: remove the BP from the market or from the boss.

-Checking Vox solaris (and possibly Solaris United) standing while not at max rank makes it focus the closed part of the body where the face would be.
Fix: if not at max rank, move the camera focus to the head.

Spoiler

YNFQLPx.jpg

-Ropalolyst can become invisible, then I also became invisible after he grabbed me. Teammate also said the boss was invisible.

Spoiler

q1QDTGH.jpg

3I70KFK.jpg

-Ropalolyst clips into the ground and shakes violently while trying to go up

Spoiler

YgYjyHU.jpg

yep, Orbiter Prisma skins aren't fully customizable atm, the animated flow is always blue

Can confirm resolution is screwed with this update here i was excited to play but now well im not going to touch this update till we find out its fixed..
EDIT: Only a third of my screen shows and even in windowed mode we take performance hits because games are meant to be run in full screen for optimum performance and even in windowed mode my resolution is too big even compensating by lowering the resolution makes things look worse.

Why is star chart XP keep getting lowered? Pre patch 25 it was 27,579 now the max is 27,501. Same thing happened when orb villas came out. Shouldn't that number be going UP with addition of 2 more chart nodes?

I have a problem with the resolution size 1920x1080. The only solution that I found was put in windowed mode (alt+enter) and then put the resolution 1680x1050 but it still seen weird.

I was mastery 27 before the update and now I'm back at mastery 26, I assume it's the lost mastery bug already known about, just putting in that I got it too

Same screen resolution issue as many others on the thread. Had to go to windowed mode. Needs to be fixed. Also color schemes changed / are broken. 

Upon login post-Jovian update, my fullscreen only shows the upper-left third (or so) of the screen. I can see my username and password entry spaces along the edge, and when I type them and hit enter I get the "welcome to the update" text. I attempted to hit enter, escape, etc. but couldn't make it past the welcome and am assuming there is a button I have to click that is somewhere offscreen I can't see.

I attempted to take a screenshot to better convey what I'm seeing, but it takes a screenshot of the whole screen - even the portion I can't see.

37 minutes ago, Gamer4Christ said:

That, or they better give it back to ya, along with mastery at max.  That's just sickening.

Think I figured out some of the crashes, too.

Seems whenever the host leaves or the squad otherwise disbands, the game shuts down. 

Guess I'll just have to play solo.

While in solo mode if you pause the game while grabbing the Ropa it will break it so it will no longer move.

I complete Operation hostile mergers got the inbox for the aura forma but did not get it in my inventory . i have tried to log out and back in but also nothing only my sister got the aura forma. 

Edit- I ran mission 3 again and it fixed it for me.

1 hour ago, Pressur3 said:

Hice una publicación sobre esto ahora mismo, pero escribiré aquí también.

Misión EL SACRIFICIO, segunda parte, primera vez en -LUA- la consola para piratear está dañada / no funciona y no se puede ver al patrón de pirateo e interactuar, no se puede presionar Esc ni ninguna otra tecla más que [T] para chatear . Ya reinicié el juego y la misión 8 veces y probé con Operator y Warframe, ninguno funciona.

Cómo se ve (y se queda así para siempre)
https://ibb.co/DC6PQtc

Me pasa lo mismo , The same happens to me

yQfJaAJ.png

When clicking on a linked weapon from chat while in the navigation menu, planet nodes are still visible.

unknown.png

3 hours ago, Flameghost said:

Kogake is removed from my inventory and from my profile mastery progress (like i never had it). That's the first thing that welcomes me in new update...

This also seems to break kogake rivens... even if you still have the prime version.

Not sure if it classed as a bug or not but you can buy Wisp bp in the market and it's also a drop from the ropalyst.... no need to dilute the drop table for parts with the bp when we can just buy it for credits.

Energy colours on kavats are broken, they're no longer their custom colours, they're just 'default blue'

I wouldn't be so mad if this resolution bug with borderless windowed mode didn't happen EVERY TIME a major mainline patch came out https://imgur.com/p9tdjIb  

Win7

GTX 1080

monitor 2560 x 1440

In the past complete Re-installs have fixed this issue and actually allowed the client to figure out the proper resolution but i can't be bothered to spend 12+ hours redownloading a client DE broke for the third or fourth time. 

Roomba (Domestic Drones) spawning after just viewing from market. Currently have 20+.

Hot fix for resolution issues would be appreciated 👍 Id like to be able to play