Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #128!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-05-22 at 3:18 PM, Dave said:

Small nitpick, would it be possible to swap the tap/hold functionality for Khora's Venari ability? It's inverted in comparison to the other tap/hold abilities (tapping Venari cycles between modes whereas tapping Ivara's Quiver casts the ability, for example). 

Ivara’s quiver doesn’t cast on tap. Are you sure you don’t have the option inverted in your settings?

I’m relatively new to the game at just over 100 hours, and I really am getting sucked in.  So if you’ve answered my question before I apologize.  But the one thing I really dislike about WF is mastery points and rank being so heavily tied to “MR fodder” and wasting time leveling frames and weapons I have zero interest in playing for the sake of mastery points. I feel like when I log on I can either “do things” or keep leveling up MR fodder.  Is there any plans or consideration to changing how mr points are rewarded to be more about doing thing like clearing nodes, sorties or quests and less watching Saryn do laps in eso?  

My question is related to this Wisp bug :

Can you make Wisp's clothes

O P T I O N A L

The players want to look at her previous "unintended-butt-amazing" devstream design? [ON]OFF

The players think she's showing too much? ON[OFF]

You get each side's attention. Each side's money. No loss...

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "think smart gif"

Edit : We know you can do it : Nekros attachments & Valkyr's bonds are clear proofs of that.

This might be a weird question but,

Will there be any changes to how missions are generated so that the levels can be wide battlefields as opposed to just running around through very long hallways? Maybe to give levels more context, or reward players more for exploring?

Also, new Warframe already looks SICK

40 minutes ago, swiftasacoursing said:

Ivara’s quiver doesn’t cast on tap. Are you sure you don’t have the option inverted in your settings?

I most likely do, but what I mean is that Khora's one works opposite to the way that the tap/hold abilities do regardless of whether that's enabled or not (in the sense that when the others would cycle, Khora's would activate and vice versa). 

I'm Surprised no-one has mentioned about the new UI changes and how difficult it is to see information on the relic reward screens. I am so grateful that I'm not colour blind, I feel so sorry for them people. Also seeing eudico that close has given me nightmares. :'( 

Just wanted to say, the new Spy Rooms are good fun, the new mode feels suitably hectic and overall the updated tileset is beautifully done, with the close detail and art design looking great and the open spaced chambers giving a real sense of scale to the station you're on. 

Does make me wonder though...
Given how good it looks in comparison to older tilesets, have you crafted a rod for your own back?
Will you be updating other tilesets with the same degree of detail?
if so, Is there going to be a cycle of sorts? "Remaster/New stuff/Remaster/New Stuff"
I'd imagine It's got to make it feel like you're chasing your tail sometimes but by all means, chase away should you wish to.
The results look great.

Final comment.
I especially like Jupiter having a couple of higher level nodes now.
I'm hoping we see that spread across the system, with higher level iterations of maps we don't get to see outside of sorties when we've been playing for a while.

Final Question.
When can we have a poopfloof?
I need it to complete my set and build a diorama recreating the first conservation missions Rebecca demoed for us.

Whatever you are going to present me, hopefully will compensate the S#&$ you did to my eyes, hearth and timetable with your so called high dpi blablabla stuff. I am only accepting either DEMegan or DESteve topless as a recuperation! Will also consider DEScott. 🙂

Hey DE and Devs.
In the last 6-8 months you've been making a large push on a new iteration of the game UI.
While I enjoy the hard work you've put in and in many places the new UI makes the overall look aesthetically pleasing and easier on the eyes.
Information seems to generally suffer in each iteration. Making it harder to find general information in a single glance hurts satisfaction in favor of 'looking good'.
Under a personal belief I don't think good graphics or good gameplay have to be mutually exclusive (after all, Warframe is one of the best looking games that boasts a free to play tag.)
So why make it mutually exclusive in your UI design?

The more information the better, or alternatively, allow us greater control on how much information we can see. (Either in the options like you did with the Item Labels or perhaps even displayed on the pages by adding a slider in the top-right.)
If you don't want to concede on a clean UI look for new players (even if you can argue obfuscating information is one of the biggest hurdles new players have to overcome) give us the control to do it ourselves.

Any update on the scythe weapon rework shown a couple of devstreams ago? Will it be integrated into the larger melee rework? I loved the idea of making the scythes larger across the board and giving them more appropriate stances.

Any news on new player experience?
particularly in story? Cause right now its all over the place And I would love to play it again with the timeline intact.

Also we had the Pyrana Primes dual wield not work for quite some time and I think it would be lovely if you could tell us whether it is currently being looked at.

Thx!

On 2019-05-22 at 3:09 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream128_1080p.jpg
COMING SOON: Devstream #128!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew!
What: It's possibly our last Devstream until TennoCon. A perfect time to reveal a new Warframe: the 41st! We've got lots of work to do for the players to make that extremely official Whiteboard Roadmap happen. Our goal this stream is to set the stage for the remainder of 2019 and give you - a Warframe player of new or old - a vision of what to expect with the items that remain (and more)!
Prizes? Because we forgot to do Equinox Prime Access + Prime Vault last Dev stream, we're ONLY giving those away this stream. 3x Prime Vaults, and 2x Equinox Prime Access!  Making up for missed giveaways.
Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe
Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!
When: Join us this Friday, May 24th at 2 p.m EDT!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, May 24th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

This far down its unlikely for this to be seen by the devs but here is a list.

1. Clarification about the loot warframe interaction "fixes" (nerfs) and "REVERSE IT PLZ!!!"

•      The Loot abilities are NOT the same, they use different math and affect enemies at different stages.  There was no double dipping, this is just done to increase the grind artifically by removing the few ways players can mitigate the grind. THIS is a perfect example of why players are getting burnt out, and are leaving in droves. needless nerfs for no good reason, Endless grind, DE's seeming loathing of anything that makes the grind faster. 

2. When will the butchering of CC be stopped and the re-introduction of CC focused game modes (like raids).

3. Will DE PLEASE F**KING STOP it with the CC immune enemies that render CC frames USELESS. they aren't "different and fun" they are a pain in the a**.

3.5. RIP vauban mains, may they get the rework/attention they deserve.

4. is there any point in hopeing for raids to return.

5. will Ember ever get un-#*!%ed. WoF was already a WEAK ability and the "rework" was just a flat out nerf. just bring back overheat and undo the nerf to ember's range, now ember is a low damage, low range, squishy, without a form of decent CC other than spamming her 1 remaining decent ability, without a use case that she is not flat out inferior to other warframes in. Ember's CC, Damage reduction, range, and energy sustain. are all reduced or gone. and Heat damage is one of the weakest damage types in the game. so ember was at a disadvantage at the start before all the nerfs. "but overheat was Overpowered" well now gara's damage reduction ability is stronger than Overheat ever was. just give ember a way to survive at higher levels. the range reduction killed Firequake builds, and the removal of overheat killed ember's tanking.

PS. the new release was pretty fun, but the Grindwave left me and many other players completely burnt out so i will not likely be playing it much longer.

PPS. bring back the nightwatch. grineer special forces with actual tatics and teamwork to counter players is a good idea, any noobs, causuals and others calling for nerfs of nightwatch enemies if they ever return should be completely ignored.

ppps. RIP Wukong's 1 good ability, he will be joining ember and vauban in the "i was already bad and a rework took everything i had left" club

Archived