Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #128!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any possibility that the new mechanic invented for Thermia Fractures (plug multiple canisters and speed up the timer by increasing the danger) could be applied to mission types outside of Orb Vallis? For instance, triggering multiple alarms in a Survival mission and spawning higher level enemies to fight through shorter rotations?

I don't like to be "that kind of guy", but sometimes you just should

Can you, please, stop revealing and teasing things, and start releasing it?

Cause I, tbh, getting really annoyed by anoumt of stuff you showed this past years that never made it into the game

You will show us new warframe, but, prob, it still work in progress and you have nothing but model (looks really neat, though) to present? Cause, obviously, it will not be released till tennocon, and you will only show its abilities there, most likley

I mean, I know, some ppl like to be hyped, and will not share my opinion, but I also sure, that there will be a lot of players, who will agree with this thesis

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream128_1080p.jpg
COMING SOON: Devstream #128!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew!
What: It's possibly our last Devstream until TennoCon. A perfect time to reveal a new Warframe: the 41st! We've got lots of work to do for the players to make that extremely official Whiteboard Roadmap happen. Our goal this stream is to set the stage for the remainder of 2019 and give you - a Warframe player of new or old - a vision of what to expect with the items that remain (and more)!
Prizes? Because we forgot to do Equinox Prime Access + Prime Vault last Dev stream, we're ONLY giving those away this stream. 3x Prime Vaults, and 2x Equinox Prime Access!  Making up for missed giveaways.
Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe
Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!
When: Join us this Friday, May 24th at 2 p.m EDT!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, May 24th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Could you give an updated explanation of ALL the original items on the white board that haven't been released yet? And possibly, if you decide you're getting hyped, whether or not each item will show up in tennocon? 

Just want to say that I love you all at DE and I'm hardcore rooting for you to do well. I belive in all of you guys. 

Melee v3:

- What's happening with scythes?  There was talk about making them a 2h - style class, but does that extend to the Plague Star scythe/staff blade? 

Orb Mother 3: This time it's Personal! not happening this year, apparently? 

Modular gear:

- More classes/parts coming?  Eventually, obviously, but in the foreseeable future? 

- More cross-tech parts?  Corpus energy/power parts?  Sentient Kit-chambers?  Mutalist MOA parts?  Fortuna Zaw arcanes and/or Cetus Kitgun arcanes?  Quill parts for any of the classes (outside amps)? 

More menu updates to accommodate features that were not considered for the current version?  EG: The vehicle tab is independent of the main loadout, but hidden in a sub-menu, but also has the Arch-gun Deployer, which is bound to the main loadout.  You also can't swap live pets from the main screen, even though swapping is now instant and DNA degradation is trivial (I know there's more to that problem, but it is awkward). 

Will Railjack's change in how important Arch-weapons are change how the syndicate locked ones are acquired, or will there be more that are found outside those means? 

Are we going to see the proto weapon skins that were shown off quite a while ago or have they been scrapped?

Can we please get the option to use the Excal Prime helmet/skin on Excal Umbra?

Can you please offer the conclave skins in the market or maybe as arbitration rewards? At this point finding a match is the largest hurdle to getting them.

Are there any plans to do a review of armor and skin color channels or allow us to color armor pieces/helmets separately? Several have metallics not in the auxiliary slot or mismatched channels between armor pieces in the same set.

Can we get a way to remove duplicate syandanas/helmets from our inventory or make them stack like duplicate items do in other menus? They clutter up your inventory and don't serve a function since arcanes were moved to their own slots.

Can we get the scripts from the Prime trailers added to the codex for the related frames?

On PC is it possible to give us the option to hotkey certain menus. Would be nice to be able to just hit an unused button on my keyboard to go to my foundry or decorate my ship rather than going through several menus.

Can we get custom positioning for primaries and secondaries like melee weapons have. It would allow us to adjust for a lot of the clipping that occurs in the game and you could sell custom positions for them like the melee ones.

Is there any talk of making the riven system a bit less RNG reliant. I have some rivens that I have invested massive amounts of time and Kuva into and it is demoralizing to see bad roll after bad roll. I am not saying make it cheap or easy but it would be nice if I could show progress for my investment rather than just another random roll.

Is there any talk of reviewing the rewards for ESO? Getting the captura scenes over and over again does not feel good. Moving it to a token system like Arbitrations or a standing system like Plaguestar would be far better.

Any progress on removing or increasing the riven capacity? Collecting is a major feature of the game and the cap of 90 is extremely limiting with our ever increasing arsenal size.

Archived