Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #128!

[DE]Rebecca

Why are some immortal skins able to toggle prime parts but others can't the immortal skins are amazing yet simple and it seems a shame to not implement them on all prime frames. 

Are there any plans to smooth the edges of structures on walls, doorways, floors etc so players don't get caught in an infinite loop of bullet jumping on certain landscapes that have small lips and grooves extending out. 

Can the wolf of saturn six be given a guaranteed drop on sledge parts or at least remove him from list of enemies required to kill before ending defence missions. He's an incredibly tedious enemy to fight with low rng for sledge parts. On far too many occasions people leave missions when he appears and he's exhausting to fight even with maxed gear. 

Any final word on shield-gating mechanics like Hildryn's being made available on all frames? There are so many flimsy frames that just die instantly at high levels.

On the same note are we getting more telegraphs for absurdly high damage attacks like corpus grenades?

Hi, love the new stuff coming out!  Thank you! Curious when the companion thing you mentioned will happen. Where we didnt have to put em in stasis to swap? And I think a command system like venari was mentioned. Thanks.😃

Is there any chance of adding a toggle to disable team-based Speed buffs, such as Volt's Speed or the Zephyr Turbulence augment?  Getting hit with unexpected changes in my movement speed makes me actually feel ill.  The devs added a toggle to mute allied Octavia music to deal with earbleed music, so may we please have something similar to deal with unwanted changes in movement speed?

*Edit*  Is there any plan to address Titania being more or less instantly killed by open world enemies who use their "anti-archwing" attacks when she's in Pixie mode?  These are the attacks that instantly dismiss the archwing on any other frame, but seem to just instantly kill her instead.

54 minutes ago, (NSW)Malow said:

Would you mind adding a "repeat" option in short missions (like capture,  movile defense,  etc.)? It will help us save much time in loading screens (instead of two loading screen, one going to the ship and other one chosing the mission again,  i'd like one loading screen going to another mission in the same place just chosing repeat the mission obviously every thing in the map randomize it again). Thank you. 

I'd like to see this implemented as well. It makes for a slightly less painful grind 😄

https://www.deviantart.com/asturisk/art/Warframe-Excalibur-Wander-Everlast-Skin-795670000

The link above is to deviant art artist Asturisk where he has a Excalibur deluxe concept and an Ivara deluxe concept. I love Excalibur and I main him and I love the game you have made. It would very wonderful to have this skin in game. Thanks in advance for hearing my suggestion and thanks for this awesome game that I've played close to two years now. You guys are the best.

I love seeing Steve nerd-out about the lighting tech changes. As a founder and bleeding-edge Mastery Rank player, I find a lot of the fun I get out of the game comes from Dojo decoration. Can we get Steve's thoughts on how the new lighting might be applied to the dojo and the decoration system?

Atlas had a amazing deluxe skin. A total remake of his look head to toe and it was NEEDED. Wukong needs it too.

Wukong needs a fur coat/ fluffy type skin. He is a monkey like frame that turns into a mist/cloud along with a staff that increases in size. Fuse those 3 elements. Come on. Use a exotic, long haired monkey as a start. Then when using custom new Wukong melee fists and feet. They increase in size with each hit(like his staff special) and mix the element of wind with the fluffy hair. I think a afro-like head would make him look like a deity. Somewhat ancient. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream128_1080p.jpg
COMING SOON: Devstream #128!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew!
What: It's possibly our last Devstream until TennoCon. A perfect time to reveal a new Warframe: the 41st! We've got lots of work to do for the players to make that extremely official Whiteboard Roadmap happen. Our goal this stream is to set the stage for the remainder of 2019 and give you - a Warframe player of new or old - a vision of what to expect with the items that remain (and more)!
Prizes? Because we forgot to do Equinox Prime Access + Prime Vault last Dev stream, we're ONLY giving those away this stream. 3x Prime Vaults, and 2x Equinox Prime Access!  Making up for missed giveaways.
Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe
Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!
When: Join us this Friday, May 24th at 2 p.m EDT!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, May 24th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Sorry about posting this a week too early last time, but here we go.again..

Any news:

• The Endorsement System Replacing the Guides of the Lotus Program.
  • When is the Official Warframe Discord server getting out of the Soft Launch Phase? It's been over a month since the server went live.
  • Kingpin system;
  • Any plans to make the clan system have more purpose other than Research and Railjack?
  • Stalker Mode News?
  • Any other potential sustainable endgame content plans like making Sanctuary onslaught more possible to get past zone 8 and be more rewarding as a game mode, Arbitration changes, etc.
  • Any Melee 3.0 Phase 2 News?
  • Are there still plans of a Scythe Rework? Last mentioned back in Devstream #109 .
  • The 2 Missing Kitgun grips seen in Devstream #117  & Primary Kitguns
  • The Return of Trials (AKA Raids) and how are they going to be like?
  • More New Player Experience Changes.

What about: 

• System changes & reworks that would be nice
    • Utilize the syndicates more like making the daily syndicate themselves and their daily missions more rewarding and intriguing. Syndicate Armor sets and more syndicate weapons would be nice too..
    • Since ephemeras are meant to be achievement based we should have them be rewarded to tenno by fulfilling certain tasks like for example getting max rank in a syndicate, Completing certain quests, completing all lua tests, having one earned from mastery every 3 tests, etc.

• Warframe Changes & Reworks:
    • Equinox being able to use combined form in combat?
    • Since the addition of Secondary energy colors. I have been thinking this lately. Are there plans for chroma to use elements like radiation, viral, corrosive, etc.?
    • Vauban Rework
    • Wukong Rework

• In-Game Quality Of Life:
    • Allowing weapon mods to be equippable on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time would be great.
    • Message of the Day of all chats like recruiting and trading but also clan and alliance char to be in bold and to also reappear in chat after a set amount of time looking at the chat like every 30 minutes.to an hour.

• Clan System Quality Of Life:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank from highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.
    • A clan recruiting relay

• Clan Management System ideas:
    • A place to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible in the clan page anytime.
    •  Better Clan Log system  to operate more like a Audit Log.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.

• Dojo:
    • Foundry in the Dojo?
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Decrease the resource costs of Dojo Decorations
    • Any plans for a Target Practice Room for the Dojo or to have moving targets like moving floating circles in the custom obstacle course room in the Dojo?
    • Any plans on more Nature-Themed rooms and Decorations for the Dojo?
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Are Infested theme decorations going to be added at some point?

Atlas had a amazing deluxe skin. A total remake of his look head to toe and it was NEEDED. Wukong needs it too.

Wukong needs a fur coat/ fluffy type skin. He is a monkey like frame that turns into a mist/cloud along with a staff that increases in size. Fuse those 3 elements. Come on. Use a exotic, long haired monkey as a start but also mix em. Make him into his own species. Then when using custom new Wukong melee fists and feet. They increase in size with each hit(like his staff special) because monkeys got big hands/feet and mix the element of wind with the fluffy hair. I think a afro-like head would make him look like a deity. Somewhat ancient. 

This will probably get buried, but I’ll ask anyway:

Will we get more Warframe Noggle statues? There’s no Khora version or Hildryn version or Garuda version, etc. Will we ever get them or should I lose hope and forget about them?

Also, will we ever see Primed versions of said Warframe Noggle statues?

Primary Kitguns?

News on The New War? Railjack? Archwing reworks/new variants coming? Duviri teasers? New heavy weapons coming? 

With the addition of Vapos Corpus, and the existing Terra Corpus, will we see a different crewman corps for every corpus tileset like the Grineer in the future?

When is Warframe planning on fully supporting the new Windows audio APO model?  Currently you can't get surround sound in Warframe unless you have 5.1 or 7.1 "native" speakers shown in the windows audio control panel, which new headsets usually don't emulate with changes to Windows 10 audio?

Do you have plans on improving boss fights difficulty?

And, will you improve rewards in exchange for playing in a high level mission? (More kuva, endo or even relic packs)

My feedback regarding Flydolon and Disruption:

Spoiler

The laser that does big damage it's nice and powerful, even with 90% DR It does quite some damage (Rip squishy frames), just make sure that this things are dodgeable and it's alright, the parkour system allows (or should allow) you to dodge these things smoothly, but I see it wasn't used so much. You could put some broken bridges in vertical so you can't stand on them but keep wall jumping from one to the other, It could be used as protection from attacks too if you wall-latch. Rolling mid-air is nice to dodge lasers. There's quite some potential to improve yet, I would love a bullet hell, or laser hell to dodge. No, I would love to have the need to dodge in the first place. A mix of aerial combat and all of the aspects of parkour would be appreciated, something like a light version of Terraria, and Calamity mod boss fights.

I see you improved a lot from previous boss fights, keep up the good work! :)))

But Invisible nullifying areas are silly artificial difficulty, change my mind. It can be solved by bringing a frame who doesn't care about that....like Inaros; Gara is perfectly capable of tanking, but if you take out her shield she dies in less than a sec. that's not good.

About Disruption, It's not worth It for me, the mods are not worth the slot, and I don't need the relics/there are better relic farming spots.

Archived