Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #128!

[DE]Rebecca

Will you guys ever do another PC migration to consoles, I really wanna play warframe on my switch, but I don't want to start over. also will you ever rework endo, like either lowering the cost or increasing the drop rate?

Is there a chance the some older Player and Enemy animations like the Knockdown and Getup animations will be redone or polished sometime soon, like that awkward standing frozen in place for a second that enemies do when they get back to their feet? And on a similar note, would you consider adding a system like the Soul Calibur series Ukemis where you can input a roll when you are knocked down with good timing to recover faster and move?

*** SAVE Survival ***  In survival missions please allow us the option to extract if the host extract like defense.  What happens if you can't get to extraction in the 30 secs (when the 1st person gets there) there is going to be a host migration and you're going to lose all progress.  This happens to me over and over.   So now I have to do survival solo.  It's rare that I can find extraction in the 30 secs.  Or change it back to 60 secs. (time before extraction)  

While I get that we cannot just add wisp’s walking animations to other frames could they (or something similar) still be added to frames where it makes sense to have them i.e. Titania?

——————

Hey the buffs made to the gunspears are great! However I’ve been wondering about something, when the gunspears as a concept were first introduced there was a tenno one that was used to showcased it, but ever since the javlok released it was never seen again. Will we see it eventually or it’s never going to appear?

This one

734a578ec34fc4c2d63ae901156d9723.png

In January 2018 new operator hairstyles were showed, then silence until huge update with female oriented hairstyles. This year again tease of male hairstyles and again silence. When do you plan to finally give those male operator hairstyles?

Thank you very much for the newest blend of primary and secondary colors for the emissive and energy options. I will admit that I actually prefer how the operator suit and amp allow players to select the secondary colors since giving each their own button means less fighting with the buttons that share the same button for primary and secondary colors. Still, great job and thank you.

Are we even going to see a more extensive expansion of our Orbiter space than just an off new room every few years? Long ago you showed concepts of the Orbiter and it's fairly explicit is much much larger than what are given access to, and as a place we spend a large amount of our time in and out of it feels weird how little of it we've seen, it would also just feel nice to have a more home like ship than just several miniature rooms, two of which are designed specifically to facilitate game systems. 

Has there been any consideration/discussion about potential visual updates for Kurbrows? They have not aged the best over the years, and could use some animation updates and perhaps even fur improvements.

Could we ever get more fur/build types for Kurbrows and Kavats? One of the most criminals things I've witnessed over these devstreams is the confusion you guys had over how to make the pug face kavat look appealing when the answer was just sitting right there in front of everyone to see, make it floofy. As it is all companions more or less just have one type of fur to pick from with just multiple coloration options, it'd be cool to take that to the next level of give them genuine alternate fur types, from a fine smooth coat, to a long coat, to just a fluffy curly coat, it'd give so much potentially to companion customization. 

Are y'all really going through with making Vauban a dps before (or realistically instead of) fixing just how severely under valued cc has become in this game? If so, how do you think that kind of treatment will affect his balance if you ever do bring back the value of cc? 

And how do you all feel in regards to the current state of aoe/nuke damage in the game right now? And do you think it's a problem that sometimes players cannot even actively participate in some game modes because one player is able to clear maps so efficiently nothing is left for anyone else on the team to involve themselves with? Is that an acceptable area of balance for the game to you? Even in casual play? Do you think it needs to be reigned in? Further promoted? And how do you think that kind of play will factor into the ongoing discussions you have about generating engaging high level content or even just content in general going forward? 

On 2019-05-22 at 12:31 PM, Tromeo said:

why no grenade in your game? its a thing in warframe you know corpus and grineer like to use them when you stand still too much.why not tenno? NO Castanas and the like are more traps and mine. Am talking HAND GRENADE. RAMBOOOO but in space. Hey Vauban exalted weapon grenade maybe? To give him a cool damage buff tie in with vortex power?

THIS. Damage vauban Yess!!! Each subsequent vortex grenade you throw at an enemy deals 5% max health as damage per tick stacks up to 20% that would be busted af xD

1. Will Baro's decorations get a size shift to be the same size as the new decor from simaris?
2.  Is there plans for player housing? Like an inbetween of the orbiter and the dojo.
3. Are we gonna hear any news about the titania deluxe? With the Nyx & Limbo ones from last tennocon out already, we've yet to see anything on the titania skin

4. Are there plans to make the flydolon feel more like a proper boss fight and less aimgliding to do stuff

Archived