[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #128!

Posted (edited)

1. Will Baro's decorations get a size shift to be the same size as the new decor from simaris?
2.  Is there plans for player housing? Like an inbetween of the orbiter and the dojo.
3. Are we gonna hear any news about the titania deluxe? With the Nyx & Limbo ones from last tennocon out already, we've yet to see anything on the titania skin

4. Are there plans to make the flydolon feel more like a proper boss fight and less aimgliding to do stuff

Edited by JaycemeSwain

DEVS TO DO LIST 2019!

OPERATOR:
More uses for the Operator OUTSIDE the plains - maybe a specific enemy that could spawn in some missions, like a/some Vonvalist that could drop some Cores. Or maybe a Kuva Cloud that could randomly spawn... Or, why not both?

Make The other Focus schools actually necessary in some missions - like fighting the (new) Eidolons, or some other type of missions. Or else everyone will just continue use Zenurik... All the time.

Use Operator in other Orbitals - we go there and can't even get out of our warframes.

Use the Operator in Relays - like we do in Cetus and Fortuna.

MISSIONS:
Go search for a key when doors lock - instead of just hacking consoles to move on.

Actually use the Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - I cry everytime I leave the Kuva Fortress and see the Archwing stats in the reward menu... doing nothing. It hurts, it really does.
Kubrows (Earth) and Stingrays (Mars) to drops specific resources - like Kuakas and Condrocs do in the Plains.
A use for Iron Wake - since the Harrow Quest I have NEVER returned there. It serves absolutelly NO purpose whatsoever. Either move Pallamino to Cetus and get rid of Iron Wake, or make it have an actual purpose in game... Maybe more shops? Or a Mercenary that would come once every 2 weeks with special bounties? A 3 to 5 stage mission that would take you all over the starchart and it would give you special rewards at each stage... Just a tought.

SINDICATES:
A Sigil for Ostron Sindicate - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing for them outside the plains.

A Sigil for Solaris United Sindicate - for the same purpose.

Orb Mother Missions should increase Vox Solaris Standing, NOT Solaris United- why is a mission like this given standing for something diferent.

Lure Specters - In the Quills sindicate, to capture the Eidolon easely... Maybe no building required? (btw, ALL specters should "hold" position by pressing and HOLDING square button [PS4] because the amount of times they stand still because we are just reloading or opening lockers is too much and reeeeeally annoying).

PVP:
Lunaro needs a mini-map - just a little one on the upper left corner like we have in missions, to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are. I have requested this too many times, so... If you are not going to improve it and so few people play it, maybe you should consider remove it all together?

Frame Fighter against CPU - I mean, I tried to play it a bit but no one ever shows up. Maybe if it had ANY rewards people might show up... But, at least make it playable against AI.

Better rewards - or else no one will play/return there. Possibly some of the itens in the daily login rewards?

Competitive Missions - where you don't really fight other players, you compete to finish an objective faster/with higher score... (Arbitrations might be a good candidate). YES! THIS IS COMMING! SO EXCITED!

HUD:
Type of Landing Craft support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful.
Reactant marked on radar - a little yellow dot would sufice. Instead of a clutered screen full of icons.
Eidolon Cores be sucked by Vaccum mod - why do we still have to run right over them to get them is beyond me...
[Note1: Like excavator powercells, these thing are already pretty visible in the game. But unlike powercells (that we have to pick up manually) these do not happear in radar but (should) work with vaccum. And because the hud can get pretty clutered with every little icon, I would prefer to have them marked on radar and have Vaccum pick them up. ]

Ratler spawning location visible on Radar - it is REALLY annoying to have these things popping up all the time, and have to run around trying to find where they are comming from. A little red dot (like the Grinner electric traps) would suffice to resolve this.

Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed in our Mini-map or Minning scanner - useful, to say the least.

Icon of the equiped Focus School (Madurai, Unairu, etc) displayed on the lower right corner of the HUD - instead of the 5 rings... our school. A "quality of life" improvement to help us see what Focus we have equiped.

STARCHART:
Missions of Cetus displayed - and able to pick from there, like all other Sindicates have, instead of having to go in to village just to take a look. Thus saving in loading time.

Missions of Fortuna displayed - and pick from there instead of having to get into Fortuna and waste time with loading screens just to get into a mission.

ORBITER:

Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accessable to Nidus or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). So my idea was: some kind of enemy we could capture, bring here, sit them on the chair and let it analise/eat them. This would give us some kind item or boost... Nitain Extract(?) or 10% bonuses for 1h (equal to rare stashes) sounds mighty fine.

ARSENAL:
Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match Warframe color selection, just like syndanas do.

Arch-Gun Gravimag should work for EVERY primary arch-weapons - I have NO IDEA why you made this to work with just ONE! I would believe the Archwing launcher debocle would have teach you anything... But aparently not.

Diferent Archwings per Loadout - I don't understand why I can have a diferent Archgun per loadout, but the Archwing is the same in all of them. Please change. Some missions I prefer the Itzal, others the Amesha, etc... It is a pain to always have to go into Vehicules, to select the one I need.

POE & FORTUNA:

New Open Worlds - a typical request, I know, but what I'm most looking forward is the Infested Hive in Eris (a completly alien world, and maybe we could know more about how the infested came to be) and Uranus with the FIRST underwater open-world.
Able to use Abilities when fishing - do it the same as minning. I use Loki Invisibility a LOT (so no one bothers me) and it is quite annoying having to: unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Please change it.
Use our OWN settings to control Archwing in Open Worlds - forcing players to play with the "new" style command is annoying and degradating to (my) play-style to say the least.

Use Archwing UNDERWATER in Open Worlds- I mean, we use it in Urano, so... (Logic 2).

[Note2: concerning Archwing, if these things cannot be done for POE, them it is better to just change the entire design for a proper "Atmosphere Archwing" - something attached to the back (just to make the diference and) would be better understood by players of WHY it works diferently.]
Vaccum to catch Eidolon cores - you did it with Reactants, so... (Logic 3).
Have bounties to fight each Eidolon specifically - when night comes, have specific missions/bountie for each one INDIVIDUALLY (well, for Teralist we already have). This is very important specially now that everyone is migrating to Fortuna, and finging good squads to go all the way in fighting 3 of them is hard to find. And not everyone can Solo all three.

-Arcanes and other itens already crafted and have them purcheseable just with Standing- DONE! TYVM

Ability to change Warframe loadouts when requesting new missions in Orb Vallis from outside Fortuna and in the Plain tents outside Cetus.

MAROO'S BAZAR:

Leave Exposed itens - have a console where you could leave itens exposed to sell AND browse itens that other players have left there to buy. People would them use chat messages to negotiate, but trading would still require both players present at Maroo or in a Dojo. 

ARCHWING:
(BTW my brother, a avid Destiny player, when he got it he LOVED IT SO MUCH. He too was suprised there weren't more missions with it.)

Archwing Defense (or similar) - PLEEEEEEEASE comeback! Make it ONE objective defense and put some good rewards there (Axi Relics!?) so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days. That, or another form of Endless mission.
Archwing Races and PvP - POE clearly show you have not forgotten good'old Archwing. Besides, if K-Drive has them, why not Archwing?
Use of regular cntrol AND archgun in atmosphere mode - C'mon, we NEED this.

FOCUS:

School Sigils - Once you fully unlock and complete a School Tree you should get a Sigil from that School to mark your accomplishment (for shoulders). This should happen for all Schools.

All Schools Master - After unlocking and completing all nodes in all schools you should get a "Master" Sigil (for front/back) and a possibly a Trophy as decoration.

[Note3: This would work a bit like the Kuria rewards. You get one half way, and another at the end.]

Create your OWN focus school/tree! - since focus isn't closed (even after you filled all nodes) this would be a very welcomed feature. Or have a solution (that isn't more "nodes") for people with all Schools completed. 

MARKET:

PLEASE allow us to buy Deluxe itens seperatly - Even if it is only 3 to 6 months after inicial release, and even it they were more expensives than the Complete Pack, you would STILL make money and have many players happy to get just the item(s) they wanted. Personally, for me it would be Chroma Deluxe Heavy Sword Skin, and Infested Helmith Deluxe Skin.

Lastly, QUESTIONS:
When will the big nerf drop?

Will mining blueprints have the option to set the amount you want to make, and increase the time proportional to said amount, and will you be able to trade syndicates stencils.

Why are you trying to sell of the nerf to all loot abilties as a "fix"? Why did you try to do that big of a change without talking about it? I thought we learned better than that with Mesa and Arcane Velocity.

• Like 1

I only have one simply question...when can we expect new Nightwave Act 2? Maybe I missed something

Question for the devstream: In regards to railjack, will it be possible to host a railjack crew with people from different clans that aren’t your own or with people that are not affiliated with a clan?

Will we ever see mergoo and orb vallis animals in the wild like condrocs and kuakas? i love randomly encountering the conservation friends

I've heard a rumor that some of the DE staff are, uh, let's just say... "fans of anthropomorphic artwork". 

Anyone willing to confirm this? ;D

1 minute ago, Raptie said:

I've heard a rumor that some of the DE staff are, uh, let's just say... "fans of anthropomorphic artwork". 

Anyone willing to confirm this? ;D

You don't need confirmation. It's obvious lol.

Once again, I didn't get any drop. I didn't get it last week either. I know my account is properly linked because I used to get the drops. I watch the whole stream, and nothing. My boyfriend watches it on his account with me as well for the same amount of time (he's on PC, I'm on switch) and he gets the drops but I don't. Same amount of time. He gets it and this is frustrating now for me. I didn't get the ducats from last week and he did. I keep track of when the stream starts and I even turn it on slightly before he does (a minute or so) and he gets the drop and I don't. I've checked the link, still linked. Never got the drop from today either. Is switch bugged or something???

The only thing I'd like to know is how is the progress on Titania's Deluxe coming along and any news on those Umbra Statues (+ shirts) shipping out? Last email I received about the statues said that it would be shipping early May with no further updates

Let Hydroid and Nekros be friends again in the workplace that is farming!

Reasons they should remain workplace friends:
1. Both represent big concepts.
2. They share the same interests.
3. One owns a monster, the other owns an army.
4. They both 'make it rain' in their own way.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-22 at 3:24 PM, Aenris said:

And the most problematic of them all:

-Every time Warframe throws a challenge at me, is being one-shoted by enemies, no matter how much i try to dodge... Unless i bring something like Inaros or Chroma.

And it's that, or nothing. The last time this happened was with the Saturn Six Prisioners throwing 20 napalms at once during the Wolf fights.
Cheers

LMAO - You say you have maxed out riven-based builds and you were one-shot killed by the Saturn Six prisoners ?

Seems rather contradictory.

I have a half built Rhino and half built Plasmor and tacked on a radiation build and melted the refugees and the Wolf even at higher levels. And figured out some of the Kitguns will one-shot the refugees and 3-4 shots killed the Wolf.

You must be doing something wrong.

-Either Increased drop rate for Volt & Loki Prime Relics in Void or putting them in Bounties too? +21 Relic Packs for 1 Axi L4 is pathetic and especially a punch in the face when that 1x Axi L4 contains a Forma BP.
-Fixing bugged Waypoints in Void and fixing stuck doors
-A vaulted Relic tab
-Being able to see what lens type is on the Frame, Weapon (i mean normal, Greater and Eidolon Lens)
-Possible Ember rework(shes terrible for mid-late game)
-Infos about the Wukong Rework
-Infos about the Vauban Rework
-Infos about the reworked Raids
-News about Railjack
-Making RNG less painful.

• Like 1

For the love of all that's holy please give us more riven capacity. I've been asking for about a year now I believe.

A while ago on one of the devstreams you guys showcased proto skins for weapons and said they might be coming at some point. Since then they haven't been mentioned. Are they still in the works to be released or are those skins cancelled?

First can we have to ability to block back, and Second New War when?

Looking forward to the stream, but its a super busy holiday weekend for USA so not likely free to watch it live. Planning to watch the video though. Was wondering if the alerts after will have longer expiration timers than 24hrs since its a big holiday weekend in USA,  like til sometime Monday.  Thank You.

Will sentinel and pet get rework for deal decent damage and scale their stats with the enemy level throughout Endless mission?

I just want to know who came out with Disruption idea that is so unfriendly to nood want to participate the event and so unfriendly to CC again.

Does an interesting new game mode really that hard to make? 

Admitted DE won't see this anyway... sigh. 

Regarding the various loot-increasing mod "fixes", I may be wrong, but it feels like this isn't the first time Warframe patch notes have disguised a change/nerf as a "fix", as though there were a bug that needed to be tracked down instead of a change to intended behavior.  If so, this seems to be antithetical to the Warframe team's usual transparency and level of communication with the players. With that in mind, am I wrong? What was the specific "bugged" behavior that was fixed by the changes to loot mods?

Given that the use of any of these mods is essentially a choice to trade some degree of combat effectiveness for increased rewards, why not allow all the loot mods to interact as expected? 

• Upvote 1

Are you guys open to reverting the nerf to Nekros/Khora/Hydroid/Chesa?

Though I understand that it was "fixed" due to a small group of players exploiting the Silver Groves, I do not think it is fair to punish the mass. This "bug" has been an interaction in the game for 4 years. All this does is make people spend even more time farming for resources. Additionally, it will, probably, force Nekros to be a mandatory and only frame to use to farm resources efficiently. Before this patch, you could have a more diverse farming squad. Now it'll probably just only be Nekros. I do hope you guys reconsider and revert this "fix".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2