Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #128!

[DE]Rebecca

5 hours ago, Pyrah said:

The only thing I'd like to know is how is the progress on Titania's Deluxe coming along and any news on those Umbra Statues (+ shirts) shipping out? Last email I received about the statues said that it would be shipping early May with no further updates

3 days ago I've asked wf store support about this, they say it took longer for the manufacturer than anticipated and they haven't received the items to their warehouse yet.

Will the Corpus Outpost and Europa tileset be remastered too? I think those are the only Corpus tileset that isn't remastered (considering Corpus Ship tileset will be remastered with Railjack update?). And will other planets have there unique tilesets too? (Phobos, Satrun, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna)

One question, just one.

Was the blanket nerf on farming frames really necessary, just because a tiny part of the community liked to farm the silver grove a bit too much?

And to then call it a "bug fix" when it's been an actual feature for years. It's not some hidden exploit, it's the standard way of farming resources (like polymeric bundles). Devs were well aware of this.

For those of you who might have missed it, pilfering swarm no longer stacks with desecrate.

Baruuk's 4 does not interact with Life Strike/Healing Return in the same way that Excalubur's 4 does. The Serene Storm waves don't proc them, while the Exalted Blade waves do. Is this an oversight, a balance decision, or a bug?

Any thoughts about adjusting the damage type of Baruuk's 4? Impact makes him woefully ineffective against the Grineer. As his only damage tool, it really needs to be useful in most missions.

Any plans for buffing shields? Corpus units are paper, and health is seen by the community as objectively better. Shield gating, similar to Hildryn's passive, in some form for everybody (even a partial gate, like "gates additional damage up to maximum shield value, and halves the rest") is something the community has been begging for.

Similar to the issues of player choice involving the Iztal, does Scott have anything to say on the prevalence/mandatory status of Corrosive Projection or the Zenurik focus school for energy regen?

I like the new weapon specific amalgam mods. Would you consider making them like rivens? Maybe not 100% chance to get one from Ropalolyst and random stat combinations. The possibilities! Of course if the database could survive it. But any word on this would be much appreciated.

Are there any plans to fix the companion and update it? Also have you ever considered making an app for Baro Kiteer showing where he is, what he has, what he can bring, and a voting system to determine what we Tenno want to see him bring next as well as a review section to review mods, cosmetics, and weapons that he brings. Just a thought. Also if you still are reading this, thanks. It got lengthy fast, and can either of you message your answer to me via xb1 because I unfortunately will not be able to watch much of the stream. Thanks for everything for 6 years of a growing strong, community. No matter how many times you say thanks for playing, at the end of the day, you made the game, we wouldn’t be here without you. And remember, we all lift together Tenno!

Nekros was in game since 2013, Hydroid - since 2014. Why was Nekros and Hydroid/Khora reroll combo nerfed now? 

And the same two questions I've been asking for several devstreams now

Please make Kavat/Kubrow armor 2 piece, so we have the option to take the head armor off. Only fair with the amount of customization our operators and frames now enjoy. 

Time to reduce rotation duration for Arbitrations to match normal missions? 

Hope some of this gets answered this stream! 

With the addition of Nyx deluxe’s shotgun skin (which I thought was going to be tied to a specific shotgun ie. Tigris) will you revisit the boltor bravura to be used on all rifles as originally announced? Seeing as many shotguns have differing reload animations, this should be feasible? Also ember’s nusku pistol skin still can’t be used on dual pistols as shown in the original trailer for it

PS. Will kubrows/kavats be getting their own weapon mods? They seem to be quite niche compared to sentinels and moas which have abilities and mod-able weapons separate.

Overall I was really looking forward to the update coming to console and then I saw the "fix" to farming frames no longer stacking. I'm really surprised that not more people are concerned by this "fix". Why didn't you just stop them stacking on the silver grove spectres if it was such a big issue. Also the continued nerf to the chesa kubrow really just doesn't make sense, kubrows are already the least favourable of the companions. A blanket nerf in my opinion was just straight up a middle finger to your player base, I hope this was a mistake and is reverted.

Low on the totem pole but when will the market place be updated to include the latest frames as noggles? and will we be getting a Nora noggle?

Will there be ephemeras for each of the syndicates?

Are there any plans for an infested open world?

Will we ever be able to use our weapon skins on zaws?

Info on NW2? and info on if anything will be in place to offer nitain during breaks between seasons if that continues.

Infested Kavat?

Open to an option to toggle the cloth on Wisp's back when wearing a syandana? It was mentioned she didnt need to be "showy" but maybe that would be a good compromise.

A few people have already mentioned it, but please explain in detail why the Nekros, Hydroid, Khora, etc. looting interaction (or as it is now refered to "bug") was suddenly nerfed despite being in the game for years now? If it was a bug, shouldn't it have been patched out immediately and punishment should have been given?

Yes, these interactions obviously created crazy amounts of loot from the Silver Grove specters, but to nerf it for the all other mission types and situations seems extreme. It would be great to have a healthy discussion about this with honest arguments. Thank you! 🙂

Primary Kitguns

• Is there anything new regarding Primary Kitguns? Will they be the same ones you showed us at Tennocon '18, or we can expect more attachements?
Spoiler

82BE1B29002F5F2AD0C83CC53C9B25948339846B

1526BCD19B5DC095AE36D897E1B948A86655EDD9

MOA pet

• Is there any chance we'll be getting more MOA parts as well as legs of the existing MOA variants: Fusion MOA, Bursa/Terra MOA, Ambulas?
Spoiler

latest?cb=20131207094837

liger-inuzuka-sjvrv28.jpg?1441379742

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll be honest, I was disappointed to see just dorky, fluffy paws and legs we got instead. All I wanted is having an intimidating killing machine with Ambulas legs :sad:

Sentinels

• Will we ever see them and all their issues being addressed? Just because we have kavats, kubrows and MOA doesn't mean Sentinels don't need an overhaul to keep up. Fortuna introduced more Sentinel weapons, but, unsurprisingly, all of them are worse than the current 'meta' aka Sweeper Prime, Vulklok and DMR which is used simply for Dethcube's Energy Generator augment.
    • Their survivability, outside the Djinn's augment, is non existent - using your transference instantly puts a big red target on your sentinel. There's no Sentinel Repair-Kit consumable, there's no Air Support Charge to deploy another one mid-mission (maybe we should change Scimitar's Air Drop into this?);
    • Their weapons are underwhelming and even with every single modslot polarized and top-tier mods they underperform and require seconds to kill a single low-/mid-level enemy (we're talking about non-Riven weapons vs. Lv.20-30).
    • Removing Sentinel Weapons Rivens without addressing the state of such weapon class was a mistake. I have Rivens for DMR and Vulklok and, while they still have issues I had with Sentinels when I joined the game in U7, they perform much better and actually do kill, assist me (DMR w/ Riven can noticeably damage Lv.50 Grineer) and make a difference.
  • Will there be Amalgam mods for sentinels and their weapons?

Archwing / K-Drive and ground gameplay

• Every now and then I find myself trying to deploy AW or K-Drive in open areas like the Corpus Outpost and now the new Jupiter and, of course, it's restricted. It's actually quite interesting how common AW and K-Drive have become, right to the point when you subconsciously try to use them in places where you think you could use them. So, any ideas or maybe plans to rework / expand / overhaul some old tiles to allow AW / K-Drive use there? I still remember when you were dreaming about letting us use Archwing when breaking Corpus windows on their ship, and I still hope to see it one day 😛

Are there any plans to address the quest chronology in the Star Chart? Currently, some are out of order.

As other players have told me, Patient Zero is supposed to have happened before The Second Dream, but we encounter them in the opposite order on the Star Chart. Also, we don't actually cure Alad V anywhere right now, so it's just all very confusing.

Edit: For reference, Alad V plays a big part in TSD with his post-cure face scars.

fix for farming nerf when ? I mean you said before that nerfing hema cost would be unfair to people who farmed it but this nerf to farming made farming mutagen samples over 3 times worse(previous you could get 100 samples in same amount of time as you do 30 now...), also this change is unfair to new players who didnt had chance to stockplie as many resources as  veterans did.

Your excuse that the nerf to hema cost would be unfair  to other players sounds like BS right now...

8 hours ago, (NSW)Urim512 said:

when does nakak get the masks on switch the new contest ones of lotus and norg

ive been checking daily and would like a window to look in so I don't waste more time worrying if i missed it or not

they haven’t been added to any platform yet. you don’t have to keep checking

Archived