Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

[DE]Megan

Couple of things I noticed tonight post-update (and post-red text):

Vetala armor set is reverting to the default green energy color, no matter what color is selected.

In the redesigned syndicate menu, I tried to back out to the orbiter just as one of the syndicate leaders started talking. The screen froze up and locked me out of everything except chat.

The escape key isn’t working in all menus. For example, in the Ventkids screen, the escape key didn’t work to back out of the offerings and standings screen.

I lost some mastery XP. Before the update I was eligible for the MR 24 test, and now I'm short the required XP.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger - +3% Punch Through. Damage from Daggers reduces Armor by +6. Enemies are revealed by Punch Through.

So um...   You guys are aware that 5 hits from a dagger instantly kills the target with a finisher right?

If you warned us there'd be new lore fragments to find, I missed it.

I equipped Helios to scan the new enemies while I fought them -- IMO that's what he's for.

Now there are two lore fragments in my Codex I will never have the serendipity of finding for myself.

Disappointing.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this and I may be blind, but I can't find the mastery icon in the new UI change. The market used to have an icon for weapons you've already mastered. If it was removed or overlooked, it should definitely be readded.

DE - you have to give the users an option to DISABLE the ABILITIES animations !!  Too much movement visually. It's causing visual problems.

And give an option to view the ABILITIES / STATS / Other Item Data without a rollover / hover method.  There needs to be a sticky option that allows viewing all the information at one time. Why have a multi-function weapon that has 2+ sets of specs one view per tab - this makes no sense when someone wants a full at-a-glance view of comparable information about an item.

Additrional - I understanmd the MARKETING value of hiding the the item stats on the Platinum rollover - but if you are promoting constantly thet "NINJAS PLAY FREE - this information should ALSO show up on the ingame CREDITS rollover/hover as well.  But that would be Redundant and simply having a SHOW STATS Link akin to the NEW - View Related (Items) Link at the bottom right that pulls up a sticky view of ... 'related items' would be much more effective.

DE plainly added this function into the enw interface - but the lack of consistent interface methods and usability seems like someone did not bother to clean up the various designers that independently worked on thje update and simply slammed their components into the system at the last minute. And having the overview/sticky function for 'related items' but not for specs/stats/abilities OR having a toggle in the Interface Settings to switch this is bad design and planning.  Add to that viewing an item with an already moving background - frame or weapon display and then adding in additional movies clips/animations to the mix leads to nothing more than chaos and confusion while showing only one rollover item at a time. I can deal with the background animation as I usually ignore it. As the previous interface still had a stationary text box that pulled focus away from the animation w/ a translucent background but now the user is not able to fullyt see all information at one time and the secondary animation is slammed next to the text and there is no avoiding it. Which forces me to leave the game to go find information about a frame or item on a static webpage somewhere like Fandom's wiki pages.

DE needs to do an accessibility pass on EVERYTHING they have added ingame since the release of Plains of Eidolon because it has not been done and is lacking major support and alternative function for this.

27 minutes ago, Seraphyx said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this and I may be blind, but I can't find the mastery icon in the new UI change. The market used to have an icon for weapons you've already mastered. If it was removed or overlooked, it should definitely be readded.

In a recent Devstream it was shown underneath the NAME of the item.  Right now for Choma for example - I own a base Chroma - it shows a CHECKMARK in a circle and says 1 OWNED. I remember it also showing MASTERED in a devstream (I could be wrong and would have to go back and double check that). But I am NOT seeing 'mastered' listed there right now (mayabe an upcoming hotfix ?).

This doesn't help, but just adding to your observations.

Finally got all the parts. 

Wisp farm and crafting cost is easy. 😄 
New weapons requirement also easy farm
Neural sensors dropping like uncommon mat
Ropalolyst boss pretty chill fight; again very easy as well. works with any frame and solo-able. 
New mode is fun. active type and not sit and chill. kind of like mobile defence but better.

Disappointing mods. Otherwise liking this update very much so far. 

Thank you! 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ferrox

• Added 100 Impact damage with 3m area-of-effect at end point of Primary fire.
  • Increased Alt Fire's tether range from 6m to 10m.
  • Increased tether's Status Chance from 33% to 50%.
  • Increased tether's Damage pulse from every 5 secs to every 2 secs.
  • Quick throw auto recall timer reduced from 20 to 10 secs.
  • Charged throw auto recall timer increased from 20 to 30 secs.

I am so happy to see this. Finally. My tether build riven will get a lot more use now. Provided the pulse is still affected by ROF.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

Excuse me, but why? I could get behind Desecrate and Retrieve, as well as Pilfering Swarm and Pilfering Strangedome not stacking. But Pilfering Swarm stacking with Desecrate is a thing, that existed since I started playing warframe. 

It is like Roar and Shooting Galery stoped stacking, or Blessing and armour damage reduction.

What exactly is the purpose of the new mods?

There's nowhere to fit them, unless you're subtly hinting at doing a total balance overhaul starting with removing power-spike damage-stacking mods. (Which, if so, I fully support and encourage.)

The set bonuses are marginal, QOL features at best.

In the current 'frame' of things in the game, where we already have an overabundance of mods that nobody uses, this is just adding more to the pile of "Welp, never gonna use these" things. I'm sure the hardcore collectors might find it fun, or those players who are hungry for aboslutely *anything* new to try for an hour or two, but beyond that point, they aren't going to provide any value.

Thank you much guys! Keep up the good work. Especially liking the look of the new UI. I was expecting more of an Archwing fight for the Ropalolyst, but kudos to giving it some unique mechanics. The mod packs also, I feel you are selling folks short here. Those mods are basically free as soon as they find a buddy in game and gives no incentive to most long term players. Why not actually give out the dual stat mods? That way people are buying basically a Baro visit. Also, while I'm sure to confirm soon, does that BBCC type rotation continue ad infinitum? Or does it eventually require just one defended to get c? Not that I'm entirely too concerned but with the way endless missions scale, wont this just relatively well equate to only a chance of getting C rewards ever? I don't mind a challenge, or extra reward similar to Solaris United bounties, but this seems like it will be a complaint engine. 

DE the only reason anyone ever used the Javlok was to proc Ember's passive. Now that I can't do that I'm going to use this weapon less, not more. I like the other changes, but please let us continue lighting our foot on fire to get energy. Ember is already a weak frame relative to what is used in high-level content, do not give her another indirect nerf by removing a tool from her toolbox. With Vile acceleration, 3 60/60 mods, and a good status chance riven, I can get 100% status without killing myself to ensure I proc it. 

Now I automatically suicide if I proc fire with the alt-fire. No one was accidentally killing themselves with the Javlok. It was fine the way it was. Ember is fun because she's consistent, and it's actually really fun to abuse little niche mechanics such as this. Patching them out like this really sucks Please revert.

'Repair Kit - Sentinel: +6 Heal Rate/s'

Read my mind!

'Fixed Varazin’s Protective Dash not affecting Companions after mounting a K-Drive or Archwing'

Finally, thank you!

Overall looks like an awesome update DE, including content, fixes, and quality of life changes!

Cool update.
After doing a new boss fight, and new mission, I wonder...how did Tenno manage to defeat the Sentient in the old war, when literally almost any Tom, $&*^ and Harry can shut their powers down? I mean, Orokin could have simply throw Corpus at Sentient with pretty much greater success AND not get slaughtered by emo kids in the end.
I know it's a game mechanic, but damn, there's gotta be a better way, cause this is just sad.

PS. Glad to see the filter censor a nickname for Richard 😄

Il y a 9 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

This has been a feature for years. Why is it getting "fixed" now. What's the point of having those augments. Nekros will always have priority since it's the most reliable option. Gotta love how you guys keep eliminating options and pigeonhole everything into a selection of a limited frames than wonder why x frame is suddenly underused.

At least thank god we won't get another Hema repeat anytime soon after the backlash because you just made things much more tedious.

Archived