Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, J13Arrowz said:

You might have made the prisma energy colors too opaque, you can't see anything under them, basically they just look like solid color on the weaponZpepvpt.png

Prisma got borked >.< all my prisma gear suddenly got some weird energy maps. The Prisma Syandana now has quite obvious bugs to it's energy appearance. Hopefully this stuff gets fixed soon, was really looking forward to making my Tail Red Nezha but can't for the moment.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

I first read this as a nerf to the Chesa augment, now I realize this is a nerf to all farming groups. RIP every clan that hasn't farmed the Hema yet.

You realize no one is going to want to join a clan that doesn't have the Hema researched yet right? You've managed to make the worst grind in the entire game even worse.

17 minutes ago, DarthKadra said:

Windowed Fullscreen no longer recognizes available display resolutions.  

It's the UI scaling that is broken. If you put it to 100% the game works properly. Any other setting (even after starting the game) breaks it and at best you get a windowed game with the wrong resolution doing constant rescaling. I just set it to 100% to play now and can't use anything else (browsers or other apps) without sticking my face 10 cm from the screen...

2 minutes ago, esoel said:

It's the UI scaling that is broken. If you put it to 100% the game works properly. Any other setting (even after starting the game) breaks it and at best you get a windowed game with the wrong resolution doing constant rescaling. I just set it to 100% to play now and can't use anything else (browsers or other apps) without sticking my face 10 cm from the screen...

In other words.. DE buy some 4K screens for your devs! They deserve it and they are not that expensive!

The reward system for new mission type s*it, new warframe locked behind boss (f*ck it), new weapons maximum average, new mods s*hit. I grab the umbral forma (new mission s*hit).

Deleted the game again, see you in november/december. This is not content, this s*it only for 500 hour rookies.

Javlok

• Removed self damage from Primary fire.

Why?  Javlok was already performing not terribly well, and while the other buffs help a bit, this removes any reason to use it with Ember.  It also makes her passive even more situational and unreliable than it already was-  If you're going to stick with this, then give her some innate fire resistance or something so that everything that procs her passive doesn't instantly kill her and render the passive useless. 

I also disagree with "fixing" the hydroid and nekros "bug", like many others.  It's been around for a very long time, so at this point it's more like removing a feature, than fixing a bug.  

The new boss fight is pretty cool, albeit buggy.  It's impossible to use squishy frames on in solo, as you just get killed during the cutscenes, and your screen can fade to black over and over like you're falling.  In solo the boss seems to be able to force you from operator into your frame, but online it just locks you from going back into your frame?  The mechanics with the operator regarding it feel very strange.  It's also not terribly intuitive at first, but pretty easy to get the hang of.  It would also be nice if the boss dropped like, 100 of the new resource, because farming it is very tedious.

Other than that, pretty good update!  The mods don't seem too amazing, but they look like they could be nice with the new frame.  I especially like the mod that gives lifesteal to Nikanas, as it's an excuse for me to use a melee other than Atterax or Hirudo.

8 hours ago, IOrz233 said:

I'm a new player for this game. When I'm doing void relic with the new UI, it doesn't show the rarity anymore, is that a bug or just a new change?

It is still there, only Way, WAY too small. a7eOmQ3.jpg

In addition to Expanding the quality indicator, it NEEDS a return of the "x owned" indicator.

Suggested change: Make the quality indicator bar like 3 times as fat, and add the X items owned. Example below uses the old colour scheme, obviously it should be fitted to the new look.. But still... Hover over should show crafting mats requirements and ducat value.

kigCkva.jpg

These patch notes are really pushing the limits on Firefox eating all memory 🤔

So far patch is good. I only really dislike huge Lotus overlay in assasination mission.

Also I'd love to see ability to use TOTP 2FA (Google Authentificator, Authy, Keepass plugins).

37 minutes ago, MrLeeNO said:

Suggested change: Make the quality indicator bar like 3 times as fat, and add the X items owned. Example below uses the old colour scheme, obviously it should be fitted to the new look.. But still... Hover over should show crafting mats requirements and ducat value.

kigCkva.jpg

I totally agree. This little top bar is not visible enough, and so - misleading. Also, the names of parts dropped from relics are all gold now - why is that?

Unless it's a desired / intentional effect, introduced and aiming at exactly that - misleading players so that they would have to run relic missions over and over again, because they made a single mistake at picking say - Mirage Prime BP - and now they'd have to burn another 20 relics (or so, RNGesus rocks :D), assuming they have dropped and stashed that many of them...

1 minute ago, Galadh said:

I totally agree. This little top bar is not visible enough, and so - misleading. Also, the names of parts dropped from relics are all gold now - why is that?

Unless it's a desired / intentional effect, introduced and aiming at exactly that - misleading players so that they would have to run relic missions over and over again, because they made a single mistake at picking say - Mirage Prime BP - and now they'd have to burn another 20 relics (or so, RNGesus rocks :D), assuming they have dropped and stashed that many of them...

Good point about the text, hadn't thought about that. Yep that most certainly should be changed as well.

Thanks for the update

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heavy Ammo now drops from Bombards, Heavy Gunners, Napalms, Corpus Tech, Fusion Moas, Oxium Ospreys, Ancients, Corrupted Ancients, and Corrupted Bombards.

Noiiiice

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

--> Hydroid usage drops to 0%

Some awesome stuff in this update! But one thing, when you say ''Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.'' do you mean the classic Nekros + Hydroid combo no longer works? I don't mind myself but I think a lot of people loved that and it's a bit weird to say that's ''fixed'' now, after all that time.

I was personally let down when the Staticor turned out to be broken (I mean, I knew it was figuratively broken, the fix makes sense), and I wouldn't have gotten attached to it if it was communicated well that it was going to be fixed. I thought it was working as intended and was probably just gonna get a dmg nerf, so I was sad to see my awesomely flexible aoe weapon that works beautifully while dodging go like that. Still my favorite weapon though, but a lower dmg 8m aoe spam alt-fire (With subtle visuals lol) would be AWESOME

So, my only complaint so far is wth is wrong with the rewards? The mods I don't mind honestly, they are sort of cool and pretty gucci, but relics? That's a kick in the gut, rewards influence a lot the replayability of a game mode, not mention when there's a clan endurance event running. Other than this, some bugs here and there but enjoying quite a lot the overall update.

(edit)
I'm loving this boss battle, short and sweet, the mini cinematics that it has, hel yes, I need more of this. On top of all, it's quite fun to do it, ain't getting tired of ridding it while singing in my head "ram ranch"

Archived