[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

2 hours ago, frostymm said:

For the new boss, Is there any particular reason lotus needs to take up 2/3 of the entire screen THE ENTIRE WAY TO THE BOSS. I'm already blinded by all the various effects that are happening at all times, why do I need this annoyingly long and annoyingly big intro to play every time I fight this boss? Hitting escape or something to opt out of the dialogue would be nice.

Also muting all messages from lotus in general would be cool.... and ordis... him especially.

I think its an attempt of a middle ground between making story based scenarios like Quests, having some of this story development being put inside the boss fight. Personally, I would call her Natah rather than Lotus at this point. I would be all for Teshin, Ordis, or even friendly Syndicates becoming more involved that "Lordis", the holo Lotus going forward though.

17 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I think its an attempt of a middle ground between making story based scenarios like Quests, having some of this story development being put inside the boss fight. Personally, I would call her Natah rather than Lotus at this point. I would be all for Teshin, Ordis, or even friendly Syndicates becoming more involved that "Lordis", the holo Lotus going forward though.

I am totally fine with all of that. My issue is that it takes up the whole screen and there's no way for you to move it aside or push it to the background if you've already seen it. 

Lotus == Natah

3 hours ago, frostymm said:

I am totally fine with all of that. My issue is that it takes up the whole screen and there's no way for you to move it aside or push it to the background if you've already seen it. 

Lotus == Natah

To be fair, Lotus was what Natah became after discarding her old self - according to her- it is embodied by the Lotus Mask still on our ship. Natah is the name that the Sentient Formerly Known as Lotus is going by again. To take it the way Natah says during the Ropalolyst fight, I half figured her to say that Lotus was her 'slave name'.

So update is great loving the game even more so everybody seams to want to complain it’s to easy no end game not enough so Dear DE you have made every dream come true and still they cry. STOP make your game. You make it to easy by letting us self revive, you die your ass needs to respawn at the start point when you entered the mission, also as you repeatedly die you will get a count down, this one man show stuff pfffff.... Make them work for it nothing free nothing easy you die start again keep you on your toes boss fight lock it. You die stay dead till boss defeated or all players die then restart if boss fails yep. Kill this no end game to easy cry stuff. Work for it give me give me give me. I don’t want to group in a group game, wtf.... are you serious this is a mmo.... wowwwww. I don’t know how the world still exist with everyone crying give me give me give me. Damn vent my dude. Look your doin a great job DE keep up the good work forget the crying, great game.

So you changed up Nightwave... But Nightwave is over?

On 2019-05-22 at 5:31 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Iradite formations and pickups appearing yellow instead of dark red. 

I didn't realize that this was a bug and thought it was a deliberate change, but now that I know it was a bug, I wish it was still yellow. I'm colourblind, and even using a colorblind filter, the dark red Iradite formations almost completely blend in with the surrounding landscape and plants. However, when they were yellow, I was reasonably able to farm them.  Now that I have the Oxylus for fishing, needing to find Iradite for dye isn't really an issue, but I know I can't be the only one with this problem, and I didn't have the Oxylus until quite a ways into the game.

Who's idea was waiting 3 days to get Gara built

53 minutes ago, Adixus said:

Who's idea was waiting 3 days to get Gara built

Probably the person who decided it takes 3 days to build any frame.

• Haha 1