Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, ADirtyMonk said:
57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Gale Kick - Warframe: +100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.

Useless filler.

Finally making Rider Kicks at least somewhat viable is useless filler? How dare you!

This bug is still present after being introduced all the way back in March, and while its severity seems to have gone down over time due to the previously restrictive requirements in order to escape it being lowered at an unknown time, it's still present and still hasn't been acknowledged.

1 minute ago, Madshade said:

Hello! My account got de-ranked from MR27 to MR26 after the update 🙂 It looks like Kogake is missing from my inventory and in the profile is grayed out as if i never leveled the weapon.

This has manifested for me as well. Kogake has been removed from my profile.

Disappointed that Odonata blueprint is not amongst the quest blueprints that were added to Simaris offerings. For anyone who sold that, there is literally no way of requiring it, as it can't even be bought for platinum or traded.

2 minutes ago, AugmentedJustice said:

So how about warframe bps being available in the market after beating their quest?

They're in Simaris' shop now. That was literally added this update. Did you even read the patch notes?

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Prepare for a bossfight that combines the strategies of the Teralyst, the hero moments of the Exploiter Orb, and Warframe's awesome Parkour into one showdown. 

I can only hope, this is not another bullet sponge boss, that force us to use the same meta-builds again.

Pinging in to say I have the same issue with screen resolution.

EDIT:  Decided to try something, and it seems Warframe is being affected by scaling of text and such (I have a 1920x1080 screen but I have it scaled to 125% usually, I undid the scaling and the game is the correct size).

15 minutes ago, Bhao said:

Lost progress on one weapon too.

For some reason Kogake is no longer maxed in my equipment list.

Yeah just checked same. Also after i leveled wisp and her weapon i got my mr 27 back.

Hi all, serious issue here. 

Some of us play on laptops and such where we set "display size" to 125%. Up till now, when I would launch Warframe it would automatically adjust it and not zoom in on Warframe too. But after this new update, it's not adjusting anymore unless I put my display size back to 100%, which makes all my desktop icons tiny. 

Again, this only happened after update. Any fixes? Could this be hotfixed? Thanks. 

Seeding Step drop being buffed is nice, but I think you guys need to address the one and done drops in the rotation rewards (captura scenes, ephemera bp's, etc.), especially in the "end game" modes like Arbitrations and ESO/SO.  Mainly, that once we've gotten them once, they're a dud reward from them on, because there's no further use for them past the one

Can something be done to have these rewards roll again on an individual basis if we already have these rewards?  Because sure, I can sell ephemera blueprints for 10k credits, but I can't even sell the extra captura scenes, and I don't really want to be getting excess of either.

Archived