Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Revenant and allies can now perform Finishers on enemies blinded by Revenant’s Reave with the Blinding Reave Augment equipped.

It's finally useful

Heavy Ammo now drops from Bombards, Heavy Gunners, Napalms, Corpus Tech, Fusion Moas, Oxium Ospreys, Ancients, Corrupted Ancients, and Corrupted Bombards.

*Happy Heavy Noises*

Cephalon Simaris now sells Blueprints given during quests in his Offerings! This allows you to purchase these items in the event that you’ve accidentally sold them.

Increased the base amount of Void Traces granted when your Relic is chosen from 1 to 5.

Thank you

Hildryn will now use her Shields when Melee Channel Blocking.

RIP

• Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

BIGGER RIP. Honestly should have let chesacrate work with the other abilities as it was really the only thing people use chesa kubrows for. If your going to keep this, increase the additional loot drop chance a bit.

Prepare for a bossfight that combines the strategies of the Teralyst

Facing off against this airborne new Eidolon type will reward you with Wisp parts

So forced space child gameplay, long invincibility phases, chroma required, and having to watch dynamic cutscenes hundreds of times because the right part didnt drop. Hooray...

" Heavy Ammo now drops from Bombards, Heavy Gunners, Napalms, Corpus Tech, Fusion Moas, Oxium Ospreys, Ancients, Corrupted Ancients, and Corrupted Bombards. "

LAAAAAAAAAARKKSPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Well, I just did my first Flydolon as Gara. And... It's a pretty neat fight, the parkour system can offer much more to this fight than what's needed to beat It though.

It lacks wall latches, wall jumps to refresh the bullet jump, something like the broken bridge from one room i've seen, that can be used more.

The laser that does big damage it's nice and powerful, even with 90% DR It does quite some damage (Rip squishy frames), just make sure that this things are dodgeable and it's alright, the parkour system allows you to dodge these things smoothly, but I see it wasn't used so much. You could put some broken bridges in vertical so you can't stand on them but keep jumping from one to the other, It can be used as protection from the laser too. Rolling mid-air is nice to dodge lasers too. There's quite some potential to improve yet, I would love a bullet hell, or laser hell to dodge. No, I would love to have the need to dodge in the first place.

I see you improved a lot from previous boss fights, keep up the good work! :)))

But I have to say that nullifying invisible areas are silly difficulty, next time I'll bring Inaros and suddenly that's not a problem anymore and I lose my ability to die. That just mess with us.

Edit: About Disruption, It's not worth It for me, the mods are useless/not worth the slot, and I don't need relics/there are better relic farming spots. That's my opinion.

I love Wisp so far. Cute animations, fun abilities and i do love the alt helm alot. But it has a problem. There are missing vertices on the right side of her helmet that creates a hole that is see-through, as you can see here. Maybe during rigging, someone must have accidently select the wrong vertices and removed them when tehy where doing a cleanup or something. Eitehr way, teh screenshot shows it here.

2b70is.jpg

EDIT: Now somehow its fixed. If im not mistaken, those very vertices are reacting to specific effects or shaders. I will test things out and make edits when i find the more concrete clues on this issue.

31 minutes ago, Nemorac said:

Pinging in to say I have the same issue with screen resolution.

EDIT:  Decided to try something, and it seems Warframe is being affected by scaling of text and such (I have a 1920x1080 screen but I have it scaled to 125% usually, I undid the scaling and the game is the correct size).

Yeah I'm having screen problems too. Looks like this was never tested at 4K... I managed to run it in borderless mode, after disabling scaling, but it still runs at 2560x1440 instead of 4k.

Please DE, bring back the old Relic reward selection screen, or at least make it as functional as the old one.

I can't believe we now have to hover over each item to see how many copies we have of them?. 

And if ever there was a screen that needed to show the ducat value of each item...

PBhAPeW.jpg

5 minutes ago, ElRomero said:

I was MR 27 before the update. Now I am MR 26. Is this DE's version of progress?

4 minutes ago, roofle said:

My Kogake riven is gone now after this update, I never touched it or deleted it. If anyone has a Kogake riven I would check and see if it's still there.

52 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

I'm also seeing this on my end, again specifically with Kogake.

Same here, as for several other people here in this thread, lost 3k mastery and Kogake went back to unmastered. Also it seems like the total Star Chart XP dropped from 27.579 to 27.501 - which is really weird as we have 2 more nodes now, should go up, right? That Arbitrations dissappear as we don't have all nodes unlocked again is uncool, but understandable.

Archived