Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, esoel said:

I think the problem is UI scaling. Go to settings (windows settings) search for display, there's a drop down that says: "change the size of text apps and other items". If I set it to 100% I can barely see the ui of other apps but warframe works again...

Confirmed, looks like they broke the windows scaling. Setting windows scaling to 100%, from my normal 175% returns borderless full screen to "normal" operation, full 4k resolution. But that breaks the mouse sensitivity, in the UI at least

Hi I was trying to get in touch with someone about my chat suspension being lifted.  I'm sorry for posting so much but I'm kind of freaking out.  Can I please get someone to contact me this evening or have this suspension lifted.  Like I said before I spend a lot of time in Region chat helping new players and I'm also the Founding Warlord for a Storm Clan in which I will need in-game chat to start playing your new game mode.  Thank you!!!

1 minute ago, withinmyself said:

Hi I was trying to get in touch with someone about my chat suspension being lifted.  I'm sorry for posting so much but I'm kind of freaking out.  Can I please get someone to contact me this evening or have this suspension lifted.  Like I said before I spend a lot of time in Region chat helping new players and I'm also the Founding Warlord for a Storm Clan in which I will need in-game chat to start playing your new game mode.  Thank you!!!

if you got a complete chat suspension its probably a week long (meaning if you got no chat whatsoever, not even whisper)

probably just gonna have to wait it out. no one is gonna see or help from here anyhow. youd need to send a support ticket but theres like nearly no chance youre going to get any results regarding that. :< 

Just now, PookieNumnums said:

speed test . net says my speed is at 77~ Mbps

warframe update downloading at kbps... 

whatthehek

The Warframe Launcher can't download at your speed because THOUSANDS of players are downloading at the same time from the same server. No way around it sadly.

Game keeps loosing focus after this update.  Never had an issue with fullscreen window before (occasionally with regular window mode) but now it's a constant issue.  I've only played the new maps so far and it seems to do it more frequently when the new demolists or whatever they are called are active.

Found possible cause.  4k res is broke.  If I set it to borderless widnow it goes to 2731x1440.  Even if I set to windowed and specify 4096x2160 manually it resets the window to 2731x1440.  Double checked display settings and they are 4096x2160

ive played for six years and almost never missed an update within the first few hrs after release, and during their biggest updated I had never seen such an issue. 

3 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

The Warframe Launcher can't download at your speed because THOUSANDS of players are downloading at the same time from the same server. No way around it sadly.

not after fortuna, or cetus, or the introduction of lisets, or trials...

*edit* for some reason I just looked over at it and it was up to 9 MB..

I guess it just depends on what part its actually downloading/installing

**edit** 

back down to kbps XD 

"Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora."

this might mean it isnt possible to get a desecrate on a enemy if theyre in hydroids tentacles or khoras cage destroying farm groups completely

assuming that's the change and not nekros possibly casting desecrate 2x on the same corpse

This is pretty vague. Was desecrate 2x'ing on the same corpse all this time without anyone even noticing? or is this a nerf to farming in a farm game where you cant stack different frames loot drop abilities together?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Non-Endless Survival/Excavation/etc missions (i.e. Alerts, Sorties, Syndicate dailies, etc) now disable individual extraction as it leads to unnecessary Host migrations.

Talking about individual extractions....could u perhaps increase individual extraction timer if said person is host? Cause 1min is often not enough for the rest of the squad to catch up and often leads to a host migration which leads to bugged games which makes u lose EVERYTHING U EARNED FOR THE PAST 1 HOUR!!!!!

3 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

if you got a complete chat suspension its probably a week long (meaning if you got no chat whatsoever, not even whisper)

probably just gonna have to wait it out. no one is gonna see or help from here anyhow. youd need to send a support ticket but theres like nearly no chance youre going to get any results regarding that. :<

Thank you for the information.  I'm #*!%ing furious if that's the case.  I have never once said a single bad thing about DE ever.  But if this is actually happening they are limiting me and my clan in participating in this upcoming event. 

2 minutes ago, withinmyself said:

Thank you for the information.  I'm #*!%ing furious if that's the case.  I have never once said a single bad thing about DE ever.  But if this is actually happening they are limiting me and my clan in participating in this upcoming event. 

you don't have to say a bad thing. 

I got the full suspend for saying nezha is a...

and then I followed that up with linking simaris's kinetic siphon tool. 

yeah. tool. I said tool right now cuz Im not even gonna risk it. theres a few auto suspends that will give you a week off from ALL Communication. its kinda sad but w/e it keeps the troll spam to a minimal dull roar.

Just now, PookieNumnums said:

you don't have to say a bad thing. 

I got the full suspend for saying nezha is a...

and then I followed that up with linking simaris's kinetic siphon tool. 

yeah. tool. I said tool right now cuz Im not even gonna risk it. theres a few auto suspends that will give you a week off from ALL Communication. its kinda sad but w/e it keeps the troll spam to a minimal dull roar.

Alright.  Thanks for the cool headed response.  I'll try to take the same approach. 

1 minute ago, withinmyself said:

Alright.  Thanks for the cool headed response.  I'll try to take the same approach. 

*edit* 

most events last two to four weeks. youll have time to participate. and since its a culmination of members highest individual scores, as long as everyone tryhards it, on their own, and ends up in a half decent public group with that intent, you guys should do fine. 

also if you have a discord or other method of non-in game communication you should be ok. I pray for you tho.

• Non-Endless Survival/Excavation/etc missions (i.e. Alerts, Sorties, Syndicate dailies, etc) now disable individual extraction as it leads to unnecessary Host migrations.

This means that we will return as before? I mean to make "slaves" of the host and end up abandoning the game and losing everything won?

Edit: 

I've misunderstood, I've just been well explained, that it's only these types of missions. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, English is not my thing 🙂

2 minutes ago, Roadle32111 said:

Thanks for the update.

Quick note, quite a few frames don't have videos for their abilities when hovering over them. Not sure if its intended.

They are adding the videos piece by piece. Not all frames have videos yet.

15 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

ive played for six years and almost never missed an update within the first few hrs after release, and during their biggest updated I had never seen such an issue. 

not after fortuna, or cetus, or the introduction of lisets, or trials...

*edit* for some reason I just looked over at it and it was up to 9 MB..

I guess it just depends on what part its actually downloading/installing

**edit** 

back down to kbps XD 

Stuff running in the background maybe? Other people on the net? Bandwidth issues possibly?

Hey DE, great work on the update! Just wanted to let you know that there seems to be a graphic bug, ever since the update whenever I put my old resolution settings my entire game just zooms in on the upper left corner. Would really like a fix and to know im not the only one dealing with this.

Thanks!!

Archived