Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst drops

For anyone wondering

Jupiter/The Ropalolyst (Assassination)
Amalgam Furax Body Count Uncommon (20.00%)
Amalgam Ripkas True Steel Uncommon (20.00%)
Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger Uncommon (20.00%)
Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired Uncommon (20.00%)
Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp Uncommon (20.00%)

Jupiter/The Ropalolyst (Assassination) Extra
Wisp Blueprint Uncommon (22.56%)
Wisp Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (25.81%)
Wisp Neuroptics Blueprint Uncommon (25.81%)
Wisp Systems Blueprint Uncommon (25.81%)

You can check out the official Warframe loot tables here https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#missionRewards

Edited by HatedByLifeItself
  • Like 10

I am so confused by those amalgam mods from the patch notes. Are those... weapon specific mods with significant benefits on specific weapon types OTHER than the one you're putting it on? That's so bizarre. and... Not necessarily terrible, but very far from what I was hoping for from more amalgam mods.

and i don't think i will use a single one of them because i hate most of these weapons, and argonak's mod effects are pretty useless

Edited by OvisCaedo

7 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

I am so confused by those amalgam mods from the patch notes. Are those... weapon specific mods with significant benefits on specific weapon types OTHER than the one you're putting it on? That's so bizarre. and... Not necessarily terrible, but very far from what I was hoping for from more amalgam mods.

and i don't think i will use a single one of them because i hate most of these weapons, and argonak's mod effects are pretty useless

The wording is a bit weird, but it looks like they're weapon-specific mods that also affect other weapons.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp - +45% Magazine Capacity. Parrying with a Shield reflects +6000% Damage. +90% Channeling Efficiency while Parrying.

For example, this one is a Javlok mod that provides extra mag capacity, but it also enhances a sword & shield weapon's parry.

The drop table looks good for wisp parts no 2% pieces. But the table turns it into a one and done boss. What reason is there to keep coming back? They should have added a 10x hexenon drop aswell. So they listened to complaints on drop chance but now the lack of useable and or necessary drops kills any reason to come back. Just like all the other bosses. I cant remember the last time i ran something other than eidolons because i aquired what i needed from them. 

They could have atleast made mods for weapons people actually use. These mods wont make crap weapons more fun to play.

Edited by mrbubblepants
Brain
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

I don't know, that's what the official loot tables say... RIP (also i did not check if you can buy it from market ~~~slow internet update not done)

Nothin' better than a droppable BP that you can purchase on the marketplace for 30k credits.

Best thing is I got 3 of those damned BP's in a row.

Took me more or less an hour to kill it, because I couldn't figure out what to do. I missed both the press x to drive him into the pillar thing and the terminal. 

Edited by Kairaishi

Feels weird to have a new boss that functions like a Star Chart boss in terms of what you get (mods and all the Warframe parts). Someone also pointed out that Wisp is the first Warframe in over 3.5 years (when Atlas dropped) to have all the parts dropped from a boss. Everything else between Atlas and Wisp have been the following

• Pure Quest Drops: Titania, Inaros, and Excal Umbra
  • Quest BP, Parts Mission Rewards: Gara, Garuda, Harrow, Revenant, Octavia, and Nidus
  • Obtained from the Dojo: Nezha (originally Sorties) and Wukong
  • Syndicate BPs: Hildryn (technically a boss drop, but BP comes from Vox Solaris) and Baruuk
  • Specific Mission Type drops: Ivara (Spy missions) and Khora (Sanctuary Onslaught)

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know why but the main blueprint itself is no dropping for me, I have gotten about 4 sets of the other parts but not a single bp drop, I’ve noticed a few bugs in the fight like the weak point hit boxes are still present even after being destroyed and DE did a patch today on something, I’m going to guess the ropalolyst fight is buggy as hell still.