Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros - Buff Or Nerf?

DemonHunter8

Recently I got a Nekros while fighting the Golem thinking it would be godly since the trailer was amazing, but once I got the warframe...well..

I don't think it's worth the effort to get it. For those of you that are planning to get it, its abilities are not as good as Rhino or Excaliber. The warframe is somewhat bad and I would say that it is almost worse than Volt... The fact that you have to build a key to the Orokin Direlict is okay but it's bad enough to make the drops for the parts from Golem not 100% , added to the fact that it's what some noobs would say an uber boss. And it's not just me complaining. ALOT of other people on the forums are complaining that Nekros is one of the most expensive Warframes to get , costing at a pricey 375 Platinum and some people want to nerf it for no reason...

My conclusion is that Nekros could be better and i'm hoping that DE will buff the warframe. Its Soul Punch is good but it could be better. Desecrate is not bad but if, for example, you have drops everywhere then it would be a waste or mod slots and Raise the Dead's base duration is too fast. I hope that DE could fix this in the new update/hotfix.

Do you think that Nekros is bad? Or do you think Nekros should get the credit it deserves? Leave your comments in the section below and give your opinion.

Thx

Demon_Hunter8

an aoe aura with dmg over time instead of desecration and hes fine,something that gives him more kill pressure, but now hes way to low under the radar

Don't you dare touch my desecration!

Rather remove all the stupid "Ability in use" stuff so you can spam if you want. he does not have the biggest energy pool anyways, fix desecrate so it works on enemies in death animation and let your raised minions do an AE explosion on death so nekros can do some damage.. alternatively make soul punch weaker but multi target and homing.

Edited by Namacyst

The fact that you have to build a key to the Orokin Direlict is okay but it's bad enough to make the drops for the parts from Golem not 100%

Actually, you have a 100% chance of getting a part. The Golem doesn't drop his parts, it's the end mission reward.

Don't you dare touch my desecration!

Rather remove all the stupid "Ability in use" stuff so you can spam if you want. he does not have the biggest energy pool anyways, fix desecrate so it works on enemies in death animation and let your raised minions do an AE explosion on death so nekros can do some damage.. alternatively make soul punch weaker but multi target and homing.

jeah that spell is ok but soulpunch doesnt deliver enough pressure to make this frame viable, or atleast a buff to dropchance of mods/ressources atm it seems like 1% or something what is way to low to make dis spell worth it

I think a very positive change to Nekros would be an increase to his base energy.

As for Desecrate, I want it to stay in the game in a modified state. How would you guys like it if it were an AOE ability that tagged living enemies, causing them to have extra drops if they are killed within 15-20 seconds of the casting of Desecrate.

I think a very positive change to Nekros would be an increase to his base energy.

As for Desecrate, I want it to stay in the game in a modified state. How would you guys like it if it were an AOE ability that tagged living enemies, causing them to have extra drops if they are killed within 15-20 seconds of the casting of Desecrate.

That's actually not such a bad idea. It would solve the issue of bodies disappearing and not being able to 3 those....

Well, terrify and the third skill are pretty underwhelming, soul punch hits pretty damn hard though. Now the summoning skill I find to be incredibly awesome for defense or survival. I feel like a undead general summoning all those dead grineer.  It took me a moment to understand the skill, I thought you had to use the skill when there were dead bodies on the floor. Lmao, once I figured out you didn't need to do all that, Nekros turned out to be my new fave. Being able to summon heavy grineer units, fusion moa's, ancients etc, makes me feel pretty awesome. I solo over 90% of the time, so seeing a frame like this come out really makes solo farming  fun.  Back to the topic though, I don't think Nekros is in need of a nerf (far from it actually imo) I think terrify should be a bit more potent, unless I'm using it wrong but the range seems pretty small even with stretch. the third skill doesn't really do much for me either.

Clearly you haven't seen nekros use his ultimate on a defense mission... when you have a nekros summoning 20 level 100 mobs to fight on your side I'd say he's pretty godly for defense, dunno about his other abilities but I'd almost go as far to say his ultimate is OP in defense missions.