Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zoomed in screen after Jovian Concord Update?

Syffuze

Question

Right, so I logged into Warframe shortly after I had finished downloading the latest update but the loading screen was bizzarro.

Everything was zoomed and I couldn't really start playing.  Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Okay so I went from windowed (Alt + Enter) to 1200 x 800 fullscreen and then to 1920 x 1080 fullscreen.  But if I go into my arsenal and try to equip a different weapon, I can only move my mouse a limited direction to the lower right of my screen.  I can't press the "equip" button for a different weapon.

Edited by Syffuze

I have a temporal fix. 

In monitors with high DPI Windows scale the Desktop. For some reason the new version of Warframe uses this to scale.

In Windows Settings-->Display-->Scale, change from 125% (or other) to 100% and the game should work fine.

Edited by NicowarsOMA

Graphics becomes blurry after the update, before it's quite clear and clean.

Cannot use fullscreen no matter in what resolution (tried setting with geforce experience, EE.cfg), the game keeps zoomed in to top left corner which cannot even click 'SETTINGS' in-game (outside the screen and mouse cursor cannot go outside)

Currently my best bet is set to 'borderless fullscreen', it uses default resolution of the desktop (1920*1080) but it's still blurry for me.

Hi. The same thing happens to me. My resolution is 1920x1080. It was working perfectly and when optimizing with the graphics .. I could put it in full screen in the game, but the mouse was only going all the time to the lower right corner ... literally I can not do anything!

You can temporarily disable fullscreen from the launcher by selecting the gear icon and unchecking "Fullscreen". That at least lets you in.

For me, re-enabling fullscreen within the game with the proper resolution immediately brings the problem back.

Edited by J_Spartan

Got a temporary solution for this.

First go to options set the screen resolution to the lowest setting ( which is like 800 something) and then click confirm.

Now repeat the whole thing but this time set the screen resolution to 1920 1080.

It will work almost normally now( your cursor won't go down and right fully but it's fine during a mission.)

1 hour ago, NicowarsOMA said:

I have a temporal fix. 

In monitors with high DPI Windows scale the Desktop. For some reason the new version of Warframe uses this to scale.

In Windows Settings-->Display-->Scale, change from 125% (or other) to 100% and the game should work fine.

I actually had this problem some months ago on Win7. I upgraded from a standard 1080p monitor to an ultra-wide 3440x1440 and as the desktop icons were tiny I bumped the zoom up and got my mouse stuck in a box on the top left of the screen. Definitely worth trying.

I have the same problem. By changing windows display setting into 100%, the game got better, but it's a nightmare for 4K screen. 

And am I  the only one found the game became too bright to play?  Feels like overexposure. Tried to change contrast and brightness, only got worse. Now my eyes hurt.