Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NothingOblivion

Lost Mastery on a Weapon

Before the update, I had a full 504/504 completed on my equipment, after the update it went down to 503/510 Obviously should be 504/510 but as I scrolled it showed the kogake as being both unranked and not owned. (I see others having this issue as well with Kogake being the missing weapon)unknown.png?width=1202&height=677unknown.png?width=1202&height=677unknown.png

Just happend to me too, when i logged in from 27 too 26 and its Kogake.

It's more than just Kogake (which I and other clanmates suddenly find un-mastered).

I was at 2912 to go before leveling the last kitgun last night.  Did it and succeeded at the MR27 test (so, 88 to spare?).  Today, I logged in and now I'm MR26 with 3105 to go until MR27?

Same here, was in the middle of ranking Kogake and had it equipped, logged in and found that I no longer had the Kogake and had no progress on it.

Same issue: I finally got to MR27 at the start of the month, and now I'm down the kogake on mastery.

I have also lost my Kokage, both from inventory and mastery profile.

Same here. Kogake is the only issue.

Issue is definitely more than just Kogake.  Lost more MR points that one weapon.

Hmm DE it is the same for many people.  Maybe dont send out a bugged thing at the end of the day.

The weapons that disappeared also took the weapon slots with them. I was also DE-leveled and am suffering this issue as well.

I also lost my Kogake mastery, I didn't loose my rank, but it's still annoying.

Maybe unrelated, maybe not, but I'm also still missing mastery from two of my K Drive boards that I clearly fully ranked, was resigned to having to remake them, but then the blueprints said "Mastered" in the foundry

Same here, Kogake mastery. Hopefully i dont have to re-do mr26 challenge.

I have the same issue with the Kogake and the MR drop.

hace 11 horas, -CrazyDad- dijo:

Issue is definitely more than just Kogake.  Lost more MR points that one weapon.

Same, yesterday I got the exact xp (1 weapon) I needed for RM 27, and today I'm missing 3053, which is more than just kogake.

Same goes for me , was excited to hit MR27 today but alas mastery is missing now :(

Same bug for me (PC EU MR27 507/515).  Kogake is set as 0 progress not owned since Jovian Concord. Building a new pair as of now to master again.

Edit: I just read the Hotfix 25.0.1 (after the Post from RaTskhi, thanks for the warning) -- I will abort the new pair of Kogake and wait.

Known issues:

• The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored.