Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Mastery on a Weapon

NothingOblivion

Before the update, I had a full 504/504 completed on my equipment, after the update it went down to 503/510 Obviously should be 504/510 but as I scrolled it showed the kogake as being both unranked and not owned. (I see others having this issue as well with Kogake being the missing weapon)unknown.png?width=1202&height=677unknown.png?width=1202&height=677unknown.png

Edited by NothingOblivion

It's more than just Kogake (which I and other clanmates suddenly find un-mastered).

I was at 2912 to go before leveling the last kitgun last night.  Did it and succeeded at the MR27 test (so, 88 to spare?).  Today, I logged in and now I'm MR26 with 3105 to go until MR27?

I also lost my Kogake mastery, I didn't loose my rank, but it's still annoying.

Maybe unrelated, maybe not, but I'm also still missing mastery from two of my K Drive boards that I clearly fully ranked, was resigned to having to remake them, but then the blueprints said "Mastered" in the foundry

Same bug for me (PC EU MR27 507/515).  Kogake is set as 0 progress not owned since Jovian Concord. Building a new pair as of now to master again.

Edit: I just read the Hotfix 25.0.1 (after the Post from RaTskhi, thanks for the warning) -- I will abort the new pair of Kogake and wait.

Known issues:

• The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored. 
Edited by StormX917