The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lost Mastery on a Weapon

NothingOblivion

I go the 3K back from the Kogake, but was still 105 short of MR27.  Ran the two new maps and suddenly I "qualify" for MR27 again.  So, they subtracted BOTH the Kogake and the MR points you get from the two new maps from everyone.

Now, I have to decide if I want to bother running the MR test again.

Please DE, add a pretty basic unit test into the mix. When adding new MR points via new maps, verify that the amount added isn't auto-deducted from everyone.

Any way to tell conclusively if you've got it all back? I'm suddenly "qualified" for MR27 again, despite the fact that I already did the test and achieved it, but I'm dubious over whether everything is fixed...

Fixed for me as of Hotfix 25.0.2

Everything normal again. Got 3.000 Mastery back with Kogake entry and statistics. No extra pair in my Inventory but thats normal (sold Kogake back when Primed version released)

Can confirm I was mastery rank 27 before before the patch and am now 105 xp away, luckily the test is super easy to redo but still annoying to have to redo it and work out where the xp is lost from
Update: upon getting some xp from the new missions and relogging it put me back to 27 without having to take the test again (wouldnt even let me take the test before i relogged). Not sure if xp was removed from a node that became the new nodes or if some was accidentally removed. Currently my total star chart xp is 27,501 with that being 14,501 for missions and I have done all nodes afaik including the 2 new Jupiter ones, the WIKI has the expected value as 14579 (not sure if this number includes the new nodes) so something seems to be wrong.

Edited by ds902022