Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hexanon?

Riger82

Question

Does it just drop from random enemies? Because I've completed all three of the alerts and killed the Rop three times, and only have 54. Farming the mats for Wisp is apparently more annoying than oxium when Zephyr came out...

10 answers to this question

"NEW RESOURCE:

Hexenon - A reagent commonly used to produce highly combustible fuel.

Acquire this new Resource throughout the reworked Jupiter Gas City for crafting related items such as Wisp, Komorex, and more."

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1094942-the-jovian-concord-update-25/

Mission drops in Disruption but does drop in general all over Gas City.

I've already begun crafting my wisp and the multi form rifle. Just need around 600 more for the two research guns now. I did 30 minute event runs 3 times with a Nekros to get them, though. At 30 minutes, the enemies are around 102. So I chose that time to leave.

On 2019-05-23 at 6:40 PM, Casimir-Ivanova said:

Cameria Survival, Nekros and Hydroid, 40 minutes nets you about 300+. Charm makes it closer to 400. (no booster) Plus a lot of Archgun deployer and heavy ammo, if you want to bring out Fluctus or Imperator for the fun of mowing down hordes. 🙂

except nekros can no longer desecrate corpses that have been killed by pilfering hydroid/khora. it was listed as a "bug fix" when the update first doped. just as we have a new resource to farm thousands of.

• Like 1