Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption Nullifer Conduits prevent skill usage permanently or until death

Trizion

When running disruption and when you get a nullifier conduit for one of the random things that happen and you are standing inside of it there is a high chance that you won't be able to use your abilities until you die and will give you the noise that your abilities are locked. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, WirinelDuSaule said:

Happened to me too. 

Someone in Region Chat suggested it might be intentional when failing a Nullifier tower, but I think permanently preventing ability usage is too harsh. 

No, it's not intentional. Some poeple in the squad get it, some don't. Even if it doesn't fail.

Edited by Vanille

Twice during Disruption mission, one regular and one event, I was affected by a nullifier conduit effect, which was permanent for the remaining duration of the mission.  Once was from a key I inserted, the other I was just near a conduit when it started.  Both times I was playing as Rhino Prime, and had iron skin active.

I wasn't knocked down or revived at any point, so I don't know if that would have fixed it.  I did jump in a hole which did not fix it, nor did successfully completing the conduit.

Thanks for your reports, we're currently investigating. In the meantime any other info, video and/or screenshots might help track down the cause. Apparently dying and reviving 'fixes' it, but as yet this is unconfirmed.

Edited by [DE]Whirrrrr

4 hours ago, [DE]Whirrrrr said:

Thanks for your reports, we're currently investigating. In the meantime any other info and/or screenshots might help track down the cause. Apparently dying and reviving 'fixes' it, but as yet this is unconfirmed.

Didn't see anything about this bug in the Hotfix that just came out, was the issue fixed along with making the nullifier bubble grow over 6 seconds, or is it still a problem? 

35 minutes ago, WirinelDuSaule said:

Didn't see anything about this bug in the Hotfix that just came out, was the issue fixed along with making the nullifier bubble grow over 6 seconds, or is it still a problem? 

Still an issue, sorry, will post here when a fix is released.

Edited by [DE]Whirrrrr

34 minutes ago, [DE]Whirrrrr said:

Still an issue, sorry, will post here when a fix is released.

Weird because I did a Disruption where there was a nullifier tower right after posting my comment, and the bug didn't occur. Maybe I was just lucky then. 

In any case, you have all of my support for this and any other issue you have to fix! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, [DE]Whirrrrr said:

Thanks for your reports, we're currently investigating. In the meantime any other info, video and/or screenshots might help track down the cause. Apparently dying and reviving 'fixes' it, but as yet this is unconfirmed.

I recorded an run where it happened. There were two of us; I was not host. I hit the nullifier bubble around 27:00, hit an ability while inside (which was correctly denied), then couldn't use abilities after that point. Finally got killed around 43:30 and revived myself, after which I could use abilities again.

• Like 1