(PS4)LeBlingKing69

I miss her... SO much. I'm conflicted. [SPOILERS - JOVIAN CONCORD]

Lotus is in the helmet. There is a reason we still have it... front and center in our personal quarters... Wally keeps touching it...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ephemiel said:

The entire point of her conversation in this update is her flatout admitting to us that she never cared about the Tenno because the Margulis personality was actually FORCED upon her in Lua by someone [likely the Man In The Wall since she references him too]

So the Man in the Wall cares about us? Interesting, it would be cool if we are backed against a corner in the New War and the Man in the Wall comes out to help us.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

So the Man in the Wall cares about us? Interesting, it would be cool if we are backed against a corner in the New War and the Man in the Wall comes out to help us.

To the extent that he like wants something from us, yes, but like compassionate/affectionate caring? Not likely. He's amused when he realizes how unstable our mental state is from melding mins with Umbra, goads us with shadow monsters in the form of the Lotus during the sacrifice, in the war within it ends with him implying he thinks we owe him.  He seems to have a vested interest in us sure, but the nature his interest seems fairly malicious as far as the tenno are concerned. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

To the extent that he like wants something from us, yes, but like compassionate/affectionate caring? Not likely. He's amused when he realizes how unstable our mental state is from melding mins with Umbra, goads us with shadow monsters in the form of the Lotus during the sacrifice, in the war within it ends with him implying he thinks we owe him.  He seems to have a vested interest in us sure, but the nature his interest seems fairly malicious as far as the tenno are concerned. 

Core em out, take em over, like it happened with Rell. Oh, and the thousands of Warframes under their control. And their arsenals.

Okay, but back on topic, the Lotus and Natah are entirely different people. I wouldn't call Lotus "a betrayer" or anything like that because she realistically evaporated once the helmet was off. We might get her back, but it won't be the "old" Lotus after that. It would be like having to sit with a feuding relative at the same table, at least initially.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Just do the Assasination over and over again an u will not miss her. The rage will go up and up and all u want to do is just kill her!

Enjoy your q.q  

• Woah 1

4 hours ago, Gashslapper said:

Did I read/hear something wrong. After you kill the Ropalolyst she says "Eradicating my people, my history...so it will be with yours, child"

That's a blatant threat to me. Her entire speech is about how everything was half truths and how she wants to somehow merge the robot and orokin/human people into a new race. Pretty sure she'll be a boss at some point. I feel like she basically used the Tenno to purposefully destabilize the entire system and keep it in disarray as we constantly take on random mercenary missions killing each faction for loot.

Like, she made the Tenno sort of actually the bad guys in this world...

This is awesome, I can't wait! I never liked the Lotus, wish the transmissions would go away. It would be crazy to think we the Tenno, Space Pirates are not evil. We are.

• Woah 1

Il y a 6 heures, Gashslapper a dit :

Did I read/hear something wrong. After you kill the Ropalolyst she says "Eradicating my people, my history...so it will be with yours, child"

That's a blatant threat to me. Her entire speech is about how everything was half truths and how she wants to somehow merge the robot and orokin/human people into a new race. Pretty sure she'll be a boss at some point. I feel like she basically used the Tenno to purposefully destabilize the entire system and keep it in disarray as we constantly take on random mercenary missions killing each faction for loot.

Like, she made the Tenno sort of actually the bad guys in this world...

Not really. We were told first of, that the Grineer and the Corpus having an advantage over another would result in dire consequences for the system, and the conflict was made to set the system in balance in one another, while eliminating greater threats. I feel this still stands, between the Grineer's sheer brutality and personal belief of racial superiority (that is implied on Mars, and see bits of on Cetus with the Ghouls), and the Corpus's profit-driven religious fanaticism (Nef Anyo being key here, and Fortuna being our personal experience on his effects and the factions' greater influence). The Infested are well... self-explanatory.

Secondly, I feel this drives into conflict somewhat with Hunhrow's MO, which is "extermination of humanity". In fact, I would not be surprised if Hunhrow and Natah come into conflict with each other about what to do with humanity, with Hunhrow calling Natah out for wanting to merge with an "inferior species". Or perhaps unceremoniously killing her at some point in the future.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

15 minutes ago, ERC-Tex said:

Not really. We were told first of, that the Grineer and the Corpus having an advantage over another would result in dire consequences for the system, and the conflict was made to set the system in balance in one another, while eliminating greater threats. I feel this still stands, between the Grineer's sheer brutality and personal belief of racial superiority (that is implied on Mars, and see bits of on Cetus with the Ghouls), and the Corpus's profit-driven religious fanaticism (Nef Anyo being key here, and Fortuna being our personal experience on his effects and the factions' greater influence). The Infested are well... self-explanatory.

Secondly, I feel this drives into conflict somewhat with Hunhrow's MO, which is "extermination of humanity". In fact, I would not be surprised if Hunhrow and Natah come into conflict with each other about what to do with humanity, with Hunhrow calling Natah out for wanting to merge with an "inferior species". Or perhaps unceremoniously killing her at some point in the future.

I think the timeline was that we were hidden in the Void / Natah taking over as the Grineer and Corpus started to gain dominance in the universe. 

That in itself makes it chilling since the implication is that Natah was 'forced' to take care of us. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

I'll take Wally. He reminds me of the Outsider.

well i havent heard all of what she had said in ropie fight as audio quality in some streams are not good enough.
but with what i do know is that i want to make peace with the sentients an form some kind of pact or alliance with them
we are not like the orokin we can learn to be better than those who used an abused us.

Natah we know you hate what they did to you an know she will never agree to be the brainwashed lotus.
instead cant we have a blank sentient body equip the lotus helmet an plug it into lotus pod an restore lotus.
as she was a program that was using natahs body as a vessal so another body is just needed, heck it doesnt even need ot be sentient right?

She can stay wherever she is and never come back..., and pls add an option to remove transmission videos from your screen

9 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

But wait, what if she offers shiny loot for sparing her?

It begs the question “Who(‘)re, we...really?”.

😏

12 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Considering that she decided to take up half my screen and caused me to fall down into the gas giant, I would at least like to slap her for it.

True... she was in me way last night too.  😂 

We should lock her up with corrupted Vor and make her listen to that speech over and over.  Or give her to Tyl Regor for a live disection.  Maybe even Vay Hek to float right in her face and scream at her all day.

• Upvote 1

Did everyone miss how she's encouraging us to kill that boss so we can grow stronger to fight against the coming Sentients?  Or that she's pointedly said she's still working with us because she cares?  Space Mom's back and she's MAD! 

Love the new look! ^_^

One thing that I noticed that doesn't add up in her speech was when she says that she was forced, reprogrammed to be the Lotus. She pretty much tells that her mission was to infiltrate and destroy them. That doesn't make sense at all because of what we already know.

We know that her and Hunhow's plan was to infiltrate the Orokin, gain the trust of the Tenno, fake the loss of the war and use the Tenno to slaughter the Orokin, kill the Tenno as well and reawake Hunhow to continue the Sentient invasion on the Solar system. That didn't happen because she really cared for the Tenno.

So to me it seems like Natah right now may have been brainwashed/reprogrammed to believe that she never cared for them.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

The entire point of her conversation in this update is her flatout admitting to us that she never cared about the Tenno because the Margulis personality was actually FORCED upon her in Lua by someone [likely the Man In The Wall since she references him too]

It wouldn't have been the Man in the Walls. Rell had him bottled up before she came into the system. She probably saw him around the time that he was conspiring with Ballas to get the sword blueprint to you.

19 minutes ago, Swamarian said:

It wouldn't have been the Man in the Walls. Rell had him bottled up before she came into the system. She probably saw him around the time that he was conspiring with Ballas to get the sword blueprint to you.

She flatout says the "Voice and the Void" and the Man In The Wall has suspiciously been helping us, he being the reason we even find Ballas in the first place.

Just now, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

One thing that I noticed that doesn't add up in her speech was when she says that she was forced, reprogrammed to be the Lotus. She pretty much tells that her mission was to infiltrate and destroy them. That doesn't make sense at all because of what we already know.

We know that her and Hunhow's plan was to infiltrate the Orokin, gain the trust of the Tenno, fake the loss of the war and use the Tenno to slaughter the Orokin, kill the Tenno as well and reawake Hunhow to continue the Sentient invasion on the Solar system. That didn't happen because she really cared for the Tenno.

So to me it seems like Natah right now may have been brainwashed/reprogrammed to believe that she never cared for them.

Hm... that's a good point. That would also match up with the New War trailer, where 'mother' is insisting that 'they' seduced her. Though that said, maybe it is a bit of both? Because the Orokin mind controlling her into doing their bidding would absolutely be up their street. 

However, I think we're all ignoring a fairly considerable plot revelation.

THE LOTUS IS SOMEHOW IMMUNE TO THE VOID.

It's confirmed now that her Lair being on Lua isn't an aspect of it being a vision or dream sequence - but that is actively where she was. In the void. Not to mention that she says 'Still the ancients recoil from its touch'...

The ancients. Implying the elders, the old ones... not the next generation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

It's been implied in-game that the reason he calls his "Kiddo" is because he's the Operator's father [since it's mentioned he also calls us that]

3 hours ago, Eklectus said:

I'll take Wally. He reminds me of the Outsider.

shows you haven't played Dishonored: DotO. Wally is more like Bernkastel from Umineko.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Hunhow said in "Natah" that she is riven and that the sentient hivemind (from which they're split by sheer distance) will try to reassimilate her. Brainwash by helmet or brainwash by MOTHER makes little difference. Except, maybe, that the helmet might now be used to give her autonomy and shield her from the hivemind. (Yeah, I'm a member of the Hunhow-Tenno Alliance Hopefuls. He's got beef with his wife, it seems.)

17 minutes ago, Swamarian said:

Wally is the void and exists outside of time. It could've contacted Natah at literally any point in time, even across time, or backwards through time. The "when" doesn't really matter; it only matters that Natah knows that the Zariman kids are lethally dangerous and that they're a bigger threat than anything else simply because Wally is doing the same thing to every Tenno that it did to Rell - it's coring out their sanities and will most likely take their bodies for his own, like it did with Rell. And that means control over an immense number of powerful children who can not die who pilot warframes. This is the same kind of corruption that hits the grineer, corpus, the infested, but can't progress quickly enough because the Zariman kids possess a specific resistance, that resistance being the same thing that allowed them to shoosh-pap the warframes in the first place - empathy. It's something that Wally is incompatible with to the point that it can't surmount it. It has to traumatise and tire out the tenno to the point of apathy to get in their heads. Meanwhile, grineer, corpus, infested, all those soldier types aren't only hateful and fanatical, but bred to be emotionless and have a kind of emotional tunnel vision, which is most likely what makes them susceptible to corruption so easily. No empathy - compatibility with corruption.

How does the saying go? "Murder means never having to say you're sorry!", yeah she dies, I pee on her ashes, dance on her grave and move on...