Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't cash in on High Risk Index

DrebinMonkey

So we won and the extract screen came up, but im not able to click either option. as im typing this it JUST now said "Tenno wins!" and finished. I've been stuck here for about 5 minutes.
edit: just did another round. Stuck in "void fissure/choose" screen again

edit: forgot to mention at the time of writting, the second time it did this, I was put in for another round instead of extracting like the first time. theres no indication as whats going to happen now.

vvfcntcshin.PNG

Edited by DrebinMonkey

Can confirm, no option to select either one, stuck standing there while the game proceeds in the background. Pulling up "my profile" also left the 2 options covering the operator and the warframe in the display.

It also affects Middle Risk, according to another player " Inx3 "

In the end, ended up having to alt-f4 to get out.

Edited by Matsunia

Leaving a note for all
Note: I got out with my awards. it seems waiting long enough for a round to pass (assuming the debtors are collecting or whatever) will complete it and allow you to win.
Second time I didnt do much. It let me out without bringing up the choose screen. (score was high enough anyways, and I think it just let me leave since everyone else left on the first choose screen)
End result is I left with all my rewards, but I dont like waiting not knowing what is going to happen

Edited by DrebinMonkey