Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Animation Set

12 hours ago, Ecchi-Bunny said:

True I should have researched but isn't making a written warning in the game shop on all those 3 frames animation sets so hard to do?  

I don't know how warframe's code works, but I imagine that it wouldn't be hard to put in a warning, yes.

On that note, though, I don't think that the majority of players would need one, citing my reason above how this is how it's always been with animation sets.

On 2019-05-29 at 6:06 AM, Ecchi-Bunny said:

Yeah but imagine the workload for all weapons to get a floating stance for 1 or 2 frames.  That is an unholy amount of animation and work to justify for so few frames.
Don't get me wrong i would love to have a floating animation for all weapons but it looks like a impossible ask. Narrowing it down to one weapon they decide is in her "theme" it would not be such a impossible thing to do. You know?

It gives us something that would keep her floating and her theme in line. It would do a lot. 

No one is asking for her to float while using melee attack animations, but everyone wants her to remain floating while holding a melee weapon and not attacking. So idle and running animations are floating when melee is equipped. That actually would not be that hard imo, as they just need to ensure her arm is where it would be if she were walking. They can first rotate her whole frame to be slightly angled, keeping arm positions static really the rest of her body to a slightly floating pose. Right now it's a half-arsed job and frankly I'm disappointed. I don't care if I have to wait longer for an update... just get it done right please.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Snydrex said:

I don't know how warframe's code works, but I imagine that it wouldn't be hard to put in a warning, yes.

On that note, though, I don't think that the majority of players would need one, citing my reason above how this is how it's always been with animation sets.

Well then lets just put it in for the stupid ones like me and about 20 others like me in this post. Or the low % of players who didn't think about it.

3 hours ago, Ancragelistom said:

because it's lazy work not to do ????????

Well, more than lazy it'd be crazy. Melee sets for instance have general animations shared across all Warframe body types, and it'd be downright impossible to tweak, since it would mess up all the movesets.

The aim one on the other hand is surprising, but I am unaware of any possible conflicts or if it's a general animation as well, which might as well be.

Le 23/05/2019 à 03:37, NovusNova a dit :

The animation "sets" have always been idle animations only.

Wisp's general animations (walking, running etc.) were custom animations on the Warframe itself rather than the idle animation set.

Can we change that? And have it include the dodge animation as well? Please? :3

I feel a good compromise would be to have the option to use the unarmed idle animations while in melee mode. This way, we can enjoy the fashion frame even more in mission than having to rely on captura. Also, it would allow wisp to float even while using melee (since she is using the unarmed animation when not attacking).

• Like 1

To be fair, they should give use model with actual feet, or at least let us choose like with toggle function or attachments. I do like the abilities of the warframe but man, when u pull out melee weapon, ads or crouch or even slide, it looks so awful that it stops me from playing.

Le 31/05/2019 à 15:48, (XB1)WafflyLearner89 a dit :

I feel a good compromise would be to have the option to use the unarmed idle animations while in melee mode. This way, we can enjoy the fashion frame even more in mission than having to rely on captura. Also, it would allow wisp to float even while using melee (since she is using the unarmed animation when not attacking).

yup, sounds good to me!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love Wisp. She's cool, mighty, and has incredibly unique animations. You can put all sorts of sprint speed on her, and she will still elegantly glide around. It's so much easier on the eyes compared to the runing animations on the other frames. When you hit ludicrous speeds with normal warframes, the frame starts spazzing out and it is sorta tiring to look at. When I bought the wisp animation set, I was expecting to get her smooth movement on my other frames, but that was not the case. They only get the idle animation.

I get that applying the same movement animations on all frames is tricky, what with frames like Limbo and Hildryn, but it's a feature I'd pay extra for. Heck, I'd apreciate just having Wisps walking and sprinting animation.

id legit pay 200 plat for the movement animation on its own, but DE say its for her only and thats just very disappointing I mean I like floating like that on all frames even titania doesnt glide/float and she is original floating girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...