Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp or Rhino

(PSN)toxic_panda786

Question

9 answers to this question

Il y a 6 heures, (PS4)toxic_panda786 a dit :

i have the standard warframe slots 2 but no one will help me out with getting anything

You can (almost must ) spend your starting plats on warframe/weapons slots.

You can also trade some prime parts (obtained by opening relics), mods and sculptures with others players.

The easiest way for a beginner is to obtain some lith relics prime parts, some syndicate mods and do the Ayatan hunts from Maroo to get some sculptures, and just sell them on trade chat.

You dont get rich this way but you grab enough plat to buy a few slots and dont have to do tough decisions about what warframe you will keep or not.

Good luck.

Edited by SgtHotPepper

As a PS player you start out with some starting plat. If you have PS+ you can get even more starting plat for free. If you don't spend the starting plat on weapon and warframe slots then you either buy more plat or do as some here have mentioned (gettting prime parts from relic runs - selling of statues and syndicate mods).

It's your choice, either go for style (syandana's and skins) or go for substances (slots of all kinds). If you choose style then it will take you a longer time to get the substance. A halfway decent skin or syandana can easily pay for 5 to 10 warframe slots.

Now considering that you don't even know name the shotgun, don't seem to know that Wisp isn't out yet on console, nor know that Rhino is a fairly easy frame to get, even for new players, and can be gotten very early in the starchart (Venus) might I suggest instead of stating your wants you would be better of playing and learning the game.